Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MTS Machine Whey

Has anyone tried it, it's by Marc Lobliner. Ordered it today.

Registered User Fit4LifeItalian's Avatar
    Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried it, chocolate. I was more than happy with the quality and the taste of the product. It's priced well, especially if you consider something like MyoFusion only has 59% of the protein claimed. As with the recent study done on company protein clams and the issues that surround Mark Lobliner concerning his education and the rest of the claims made by Ian McCarthy, there's a splinter in my mind as to how good the product actually is. I hadn't had any whey for a while and I tend to have good reaction to whey and this was no different with MTS Whey.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fit4LifeItalian View Post
    I've tried it, chocolate. I was more than happy with the quality and the taste of the product. It's priced well, especially if you consider something like MyoFusion only has 59% of the protein claimed. As with the recent study done on company protein clams and the issues that surround Mark Lobliner concerning his education and the rest of the claims made by Ian McCarthy, there's a splinter in my mind as to how good the product actually is. I hadn't had any whey for a while and I tend to have good reaction to whey and this was no different with MTS Whey.
    That Ian & Marc drama was funny. I've been curious about this whey myself. Heard the flavor was great tasting.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit4LifeItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    That Ian & Marc drama was funny. I've been curious about this whey myself. Heard the flavor was great tasting.
    It is, at least the chocolate is. When you look at some of the deals/stacks with it, it's really hard to beat. MTS Whey + iForce Hemavol + iForce Maximise Intense or MTS Whey + iForce Hemavol + DS Craze. I actually did the Hemavol+Craze+MTS Whey stack and loved it.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing beats the chocolate flavoring!!!!! this whey protein is versatile!! i went through 3 tubs.....protein will not disappoint!!!!! i really recommend it. fair price too.

When i say versatile Look up marc's whey sludge and brownie recipes! sludge is good...
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm subscribed to both there youtube channels and missed this. care to let me know what happened?

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    i'm subscribed to both there youtube channels and missed this. care to let me know what happened?
    Just Ian going going at Marc for his bro like ways, calling Marc out from the university he said he graduated from. Ian stated he contact that university and according to Ian they had no records of a Marc Lobliner that attended their university. It should be on Ian's youtube if you scroll through the older videos. Ian is also claiming Marc is on dat der cell tech cause of his protruding gut.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    nothing beats the chocolate flavoring!!!!! this whey protein is versatile!! i went through 3 tubs.....protein will not disappoint!!!!! i really recommend it. fair price too.

When i say versatile Look up marc's whey sludge and brownie recipes! sludge is good...
    Sounds good bro. Marc states it's of the utmost highest quality. Only whey I'm using if I use a straight whey protein and not a blend is Scivation's whey.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just Ian going going at Marc for his bro like ways, calling Marc out from the university he said he graduated from. Ian stated he contact that university and according to Ian they had no records of a Marc Lobliner that attended their university. It should be on Ian's youtube if you scroll through the older videos. Ian is also claiming Marc is on dat der cell tech cause of his protruding gut.
    thanks, i thought it was obvious marc is on celltech? anyway will go scroll through ian's vids.

Basically Ian starting making comments or claims discrediting Mark in his videos. Then Mark cussed him out in one of his videos so Ian made a video discrediting Mark completely from his education to his business practices to some of his co-workers. Mark made an apology video and sent Ian a message asking Ian to take his video down. Ian denied him so Mark sent him a cease and desist letter to which Ian I believe brought down the videos. One thing I will say is that I can not seem to find MTS Nutrition to be on the NSF website. So I'm not too sure his claim of being NSF-GMP Certified is truthful or not.

thanks, i thought it was obvious marc is on celltech? anyway will go scroll through ian's vids.
    Yea but like they all say they are "natural"...there was some more stuff but it would be kind of long to explain.

Basically Ian starting making comments or claims discrediting Mark in his videos. Then Mark cussed him out in one of his videos so Ian made a video discrediting Mark completely from his education to his business practices to some of his co-workers. Mark made an apology video and sent Ian a message asking Ian to take his video down. Ian denied him so Mark sent him a cease and desist letter to which Ian I believe brought down the videos. One thing I will say is that I can not seem to find MTS Nutrition to be on the NSF website. So I'm not too sure his claim of being NSF-GMP Certified is truthful or not.
    Well this is a big red flag I would say haha

Well this is a big red flag I would say haha
    Well, it doesn't mean it's a bad product. It just means he needs to take off that NSF-GMP Certification sticker. I might send Ian a message. I'm sure he would know more about this than I do.

thanks aswell will rep on r/c

i remember marc giving a great review to BPI SOLID, so i sort of lost interest in his opinions after that. but i didnt know about any of these bad business practices or false educational claims.

Well, it doesn't mean it's a bad product. It just means he needs to take off that NSF-GMP Certification sticker. I might send Ian a message. I'm sure he would know more about this than I do.
    Yea that would be false advertising.

thanks aswell will rep on r/c

i remember marc giving a great review to BPI SOLID, so i sort of lost interest in his opinions after that. but i didnt know about any of these bad business practices or false educational claims.
    Well of course he's going to review BPI as solid. They are carried by his online e-store.

Well of course he's going to review BPI as solid. They are carried by his online e-store.
    well yeh i know, its a shame though.

well yeh i know, its a shame though.
    Yea he's a big supplement whore for sure. He seems like a cool guy though. I really don't know him personally aside from the videos on his youtube that I watch.

Yea he's a big supplement whore for sure. He seems like a cool guy though. I really don't know him personally aside from the videos on his youtube that I watch.
    i'll agree there, hes a nice guy and i'd probably sell out for money too.

Well he's head of marketing so it's his job to push all the products they sell even if they are bull****. The vast majority of people out there don't have a clue on the efficacy of supplements so it's not going to matter really whether the products he is pushing are junk or not. He's very good at hyping products.

i'll agree there, hes a nice guy and i'd probably sell out for money too.
    Pepper dat angus bro

Well he's head of marketing so it's his job to push all the products they sell even if they are bull****. The vast majority of people out there don't have a clue on the efficacy of supplements so it's not going to matter really whether the products he is pushing are junk or not. He's very good at hyping products.
    Yea politics as usual.

greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to renew an old thread, but upon searching I've also found that I can't find MTS Nutrition on the NSF website either. The reason I'm into this is because I'm on the search for a protein powder that has as much consistent third party lab-certification as possible (apart from ON, whose flavors/texture I'm honestly getting tired of), and it seems that some sites claim that MTS is NSF/GMP?-certified. With all these recent scares such as the Dymatize fraud and the Reddit protein test results, I simply can't trust word of mouth about how X company is so great anymore.

benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by greenswimmer View Post
    Sorry to renew an old thread, but upon searching I've also found that I can't find MTS Nutrition on the NSF website either. The reason I'm into this is because I'm on the search for a protein powder that has as much consistent third party lab-certification as possible (apart from ON, whose flavors/texture I'm honestly getting tired of), and it seems that some sites claim that MTS is NSF/GMP?-certified. With all these recent scares such as the Dymatize fraud and the Reddit protein test results, I simply can't trust word of mouth about how X company is so great anymore.
    Mts whey is MANUFACTURED in a nsf/gmp facility. Mts doesn't own their own facility, therefore you won't find it on the website.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why must the reddit test be referenced

MTS whey is legit and both flavors are fantastic
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    why must the reddit test be referenced

MTS whey is legit and both flavors are fantastic
    cause thread is a year old lol

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    cause thread is a year old lol
    I know, but greenswimmer specified that he knew he was bumping it...and then proceeded to mention the reddit test
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

I would try smart powders whey. 10 lbs. for 70$. I don't think there's a better protein for the money and the taste is quite good too. I've tried the chocolate and vanilla so far and found both easy to take on a daily basis throughout the whole 10lb's worth of product. I believe they also use the best denaturing process as well. Heres the ingredients.
    Ingredients:
    WHEY Blend (High-Molecular Weight Undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow Microfiltered Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, Extensively Hydrolyzed Low-Molecular Weight Whey Protein Concentrate), Cocoa Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose, Ace-K.

greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by benz5521 View Post
    Mts whey is MANUFACTURED in a nsf/gmp facility. Mts doesn't own their own facility, therefore you won't find it on the website.
    Repped--and thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    I know, but greenswimmer specified that he knew he was bumping it...and then proceeded to mention the reddit test
    Was the reddit test proven to be bogus/invalid or something? Not trying to argue--I'm just curious.

The reason I mentioned it was to point out the amount of widespread consumer skepticism there's been within the past year or so (at least that's the way it seemed to me).

cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would try smart powders whey. 10 lbs. for 70$. I don't think there's a better protein for the money and the taste is quite good too. I've tried the chocolate and vanilla so far and found both easy to take on a daily basis throughout the whole 10lb's worth of product. I believe they also use the best denaturing process as well. Heres the ingredients.
    Ingredients:
    WHEY Blend (High-Molecular Weight Undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow Microfiltered Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, Extensively Hydrolyzed Low-Molecular Weight Whey Protein Concentrate), Cocoa Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose, Ace-K.
    Isn't Smart Powders owned by Mike McCandless? I'm not positive but I think I read that before. If so, Mike ownes Scivation and their protein was right there ranked at the top with their awesome taste and quality.

Also, Interesting read above. I don't believe that I heard about the fighting between Marc and Ian until now, any new updates?

Repped--and thanks for the clarification.

Was the reddit test proven to be bogus/invalid or something? Not trying to argue--I'm just curious.

The reason I mentioned it was to point out the amount of widespread consumer skepticism there's been within the past year or so (at least that's the way it seemed to me).
    Well, I believe it was last summer or fall that someone did a test on a number of different proteins. One of them was Gaspari and it scored quite low compared to what it states on the label. So since than people have been up in arms about the protein claims by companies. Even Dymatize was recently slated for Iso-100.