Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Squatted Naked Today (no homo)

So I was using my buddy's home gym today when he wasn't there for leg day. I went completely nude, barefoot, and no gloves or belt (I never use these). He has a mirror on the ceiling as well as the walls that allows me to look up while doing my squats or deads, as well as along the walls. It was amazing!! I could look at my form and correct it as I was lifting. I would really recommend this set up if you have a home gym.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now there's a bright idea looking at the ceiling while your squatting.. should do wonders for your form!

Might do wonders during foreplay but I wouldn't recommended staring at the cieling while your squatting.

evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stronglime View Post
    So I was using my buddy's home gym today when he wasn't there for leg day. I went completely nude, barefoot, and no gloves or belt (I never use these). He has a mirror on the ceiling as well as the walls that allows me to look up while doing my squats or deads, as well as along the walls. It was amazing!! I could look at my form and correct it as I was lifting. I would really recommend this set up if you have a home gym.
    I don't think you can say no homo to this. You just admitted to eye-raping yourself for an entire workout buck naked.

I'm hard.
    700 single ply squat
    405 single ply bench
    600 single ply sumo-DL

On the road to a 2000 total.

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    squatting naked gives a new meaning to hip thrust

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think this forum has reached an...all...time...low

However, I did laugh but this is outrageous.

SFW and grow a beard Blarnee_92's Avatar
    Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000) Blarnee_92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squatting naked gives an all new meaning to "butt wink", that is your brown eye
    **New Jersey Crew 732**

The Barbender Bartender

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No mirrors on floor = fail

stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Now there's a bright idea looking at the ceiling while your squatting.. should do wonders for your form!

Might do wonders during foreplay but I wouldn't recommended staring at the cieling while your squatting.
    do you really not look when you're squatting and deadlifting? i started doing it because it feels like my back is stronger and keeps rigid during the entire lift?

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you really not look when you're squatting and deadlifting? i started doing it because it feels like my back is stronger and keeps rigid during the entire lift?
    no mirrors in competition man
    771/645/622 Single Ply

ahhh...still 90 pounds away from competition. trying to get my total to 1000 before i show up looking like a weak joke
    I'm not the second coming I'm the first wave
    Better get an army cuz the fire left me unscatched
    You bet your bottom dollar I'm the top of the siht pile
    So stick around and I'll get to you in just a few
    Step off the achtung, get back or get stung
    Idiotic sense of yourself, are you that dumb?
    Entire legion of me, totalitarian,
    the one and only muthaphukkin top of the world man

endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Put some weight on the bar.

If you can squat nude, you are squatting too light

tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    next step for OP is box squatting onto a commode so he doesnt have to take a sh*t before working out
    Manchester City Crew
    Photographer - tomhort.com

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    no mirrors in competition man
    This..

But also if you are looking up at the ****ing ceiling your form is ****ed..
    Last edited by grace_ou; 12-22-2009 at 08:31 PM.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aware?

sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000)
    your title and (no homo) dont really go together very well lol. I see what your saying tho
    Anti fat girl crew
    Lone wolf crew
    Looks like a Dick crew

Anti-Feminist Crew

*Dark Side Crew*

evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is anyone else considering NEVER letting a friend lift in your gym when you aren't there anymore? The possibility of him lifting naked in MY home gives me the shivers.

Lawd.
    700 single ply squat
    405 single ply bench
    600 single ply sumo-DL

On the road to a 2000 total.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Squatted Naked Today (no homo)

GTFO with your "(no homo)" lies.
    every red-blooded straight guy knows, that if you even catch a glimpse of yourself naked in the mirror, you are a de facto butt-loving cockmaster.
    welcome to teh gay, guy.
    Last edited by dakensta; 12-23-2009 at 12:19 AM.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    GTFO with your "(no homo)" lies.
    every red-blooded straight guy knows, that if you even catch a glimpse of yourself naked in the mirror, you are a de facto butt-loving cockmaster.
    welcome to teh gay, guy.
    i don't see how i'm gay because i'm devoted to the sport and wanna make sure i hit powerlifting from all the right angles

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)

Let me see if understand you correctly.....You actually know people that squat with gloves on?
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are the reason why bodybuilding is not accepting in society

fail fail fail
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

Originally Posted by NextProtege View Post

fail fail fail
    no bodybuilding brah, just powerlifting...i know im weak tho still working on changing that 5 times a week

metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50) metal-head- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Although you think your forms good, you were probably squatting high. The only way to squat in this optimal setup is penis to the floor.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As long as balls don't touch...too late
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000) tworedballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    so your buddy lets you use his home gym when he's not there and you gear down to do some squats while looking in his mirror? Did you also go through his wife/gf's underwear drawer?? Maybe trim your pubes with his razor? Look at some porn on his computer? Rub one out in his shower?

Did you at least tell the guy you used his gym as a homo-erotic ballet studio?
    Sponsored noNiPZ athlete.

www.noNiPZ.com

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by metal-head- View Post
    Although you think your forms good, you were probably squatting high. The only way to squat in this optimal setup is penis to the floor.
    or if you're an "accomplished" lifter, you can stand on boxes and squat PTF so that you hit the proper depth

AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanPhysco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by endpoint View Post
    Put some weight on the bar.

If you can squat nude, you are squatting too light
    Well played.

tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rob1992 View Post
    or if you're an "accomplished" lifter, you can stand on boxes and squat PTF so that you hit the proper depth
    that would depend on how well youre hung though, ie someone with a babydick would be squatting deeper than someone hung like a horse - youd have to compensate taking into account the size of your dick lol
    Manchester City Crew
    Photographer - tomhort.com

So I have to squat ATG now...

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NextProtege View Post

fail fail fail
    Your inability to formulate a sentence may also be a contributing factor.

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tomdotcom View Post
    that would depend on how well youre hung though, ie someone with a babydick would be squatting deeper than someone hung like a horse - youd have to compensate taking into account the size of your dick lol
    please refer to '"accomplished" lifter'