ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy Constantly bloated :/

The problem: Bloating! (and gas) :/ I am constantly bloated. Very noticeable. And gassy all the time. The gas I dont care so much about (hehe) but the bloating really dissapoints me because I'm working really hard on my body.

When: All the time. And it started as soon as I calculated my appropriate calories etc and changed my diet accordingly. I wasnt eating terrible before but now I'm eating like I should be.

Diet: I'm very strict on my diet and follow it pretty much to the letter. I have upped my vegetables ALOT so the increase in fibre probably accounts for the gas, maybe the bloat also? I dont have much dairy at all, I drink soy milk if I have milk at all, just the usual egg whites. I'm also wheat intolerant (but I've known this for a long time) so I dont eat breads/pastas etc containing wheat or flours, brown rice (or any rice products for that matter) = fine. Low carb/high carb it doesnt seem to effect the bloat at all, remains consistent. My protein intake has also increased dramatically so I'm thinking it could be this also? Rarely eat cheat meals. I've also tried to upp my cals, lower them, none of it seems to matter.

Activity levels: I lift 4 times per week and do cardio 6-7 times per week also.
    I read that exercise can have a massaging effect on the stomach/bowels and reduce bloating but it doesnt really make a difference at all. Actually increases the difficult of ab work!

Ive taken a lot of time as of late to research this and havent had much luck, next step is the doctor. I had decided to add yoghurt into my diet this week which went ok but I am still definitley bloated, does anyone take or suggest yakult? for its probiotic baceria, might be of use.

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)
    At a first glance:
    - artificial sweeteners can do that (meal substitutes, work-out supplements, protein shakes and powders, yogurts, low-calorie-watevers have them),
    - certain vegetables and fruits do that,
    - high fiber foods (brown rice pasta, grains) do that.

How much water do you drink per day? I mean plain water.

Suggestions: I would just completely change my diet. There is definitely something wrong about your food choices.
    Little girls cry... Big girls say "F@ck!".

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronOrchid View Post
    Suggestions: I would just completely change my diet. There is definitely something wrong about your food choices.
    She DID just completely change her diet, which is what her body is adjusting to now. Increased veggies increase gas which increase bloat. You could try to slowly ramp up the more offending veggies (broccolli, onions, cauliflower, peppers) or swap some of them out for less "toxic" ones haha. I don't know if you are consuming protein powder at all, but many ingredients in those can create gas issues as well, and if you have gluten sensitivities, make sure you aren't accidentally ingesting any with your protein powder. Protein moves rather slowly through the digestive system, make sure than along with increased protein intake you are drinking enough water and getting fiber. Meat protein does not generally cause gas or bloating, most people experience that from the powders. And give the new diet time, you gut may take a little while to settle down and adjust.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynnbrigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could be allergic to something as well. I actually cannot eat chicken anymore I figured out that it was what was causing terrible bloat and pain. Once I cut that out I didn't have problems anymore. I'd try what the others suggested but also do a rotation diet where you cut just one thing out at a time so you can figure out what is causing it. Good luck!
    Follow me on twitter @lynnbrigham

http://www.lynnbrigham.blogspot.com/

http://www.********.com/lynnbrighamfitness

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with everyone. For me, excessive fiber is a big culprit. Not sure if you use a tracking site, but definitely check your fiber. My sweet spot is 25 mg/day.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started taking a probiotic 2x day. It's helped me with the bloating. I also had to cut out all diary. I found that cutting back didn't help and even 1/2 c cottage cheese would be problematic.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Broccoli always makes me bloated. Also artificial sweeteners, sorbitol, etc. can cause major bloat.

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the advice girls, I think I'm going to have to just continue with process of elimination and I'm going to start using probiotics, see if that helps! The fibre thing I will look into also, I think I might be eating too much of it

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fiber alone can be the cause of all of your issues. Soy milk could be cross contaminated with gluten grains as well. How much fat and protein are you eating?

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Fiber alone can be the cause of all of your issues. Soy milk could be cross contaminated with gluten grains as well. How much fat and protein are you eating?

per meal max 7g fat and max 24g protein (+ max 40g carbs) split up into 6 meals a day

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ozziefitchick View Post
    per meal max 7g fat and max 24g protein (+ max 40g carbs) split up into 6 meals a day
    What are the daily minimums? Per meal doesn't matter.

150g of protein isn't too high and shouldn't be causing your bloating/gas issue. I'd first lower fiber as suggested.

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know some people who have had some problems with the whey powder in protein shakes, so that could be an issue as well. I switched to low fat greek yoghurt instead of whey based shakes and I found that better.

SweetnBossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed that too when I eat lots of veggies- esp salads- and I like to eat HUGE salads lol. I haven't found a way to resolve it unless I just eat less. Or drinking lots of lemon water.

I think its the gluten in the oats. I made protein pancakes yesterday morning (oats + egg whites + protein powder) the mix was like a massive explosion in my guts! there isn't much in there anymore and has been VERY sensitive since.. but atleast I'm not bloated? lol whaaaaa! back to the drawing board with the vegies/protein ratio. I know you can get uncontaminated oats but I'm so put off after yesterday I'm just not going to bother.

Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The problem: Bloating! (and gas) :/ I am constantly bloated. Very noticeable. And gassy all the time. The gas I dont care so much about (hehe) but the bloating really dissapoints me because I'm working really hard on my body.

When: All the time. And it started as soon as I calculated my appropriate calories etc and changed my diet accordingly. I wasnt eating terrible before but now I'm eating like I should be.

Diet: I'm very strict on my diet and follow it pretty much to the letter. I have upped my vegetables ALOT so the increase in fibre probably accounts for the gas, maybe the bloat also? I dont have much dairy at all, I drink soy milk if I have milk at all, just the usual egg whites. I'm also wheat intolerant (but I've known this for a long time) so I dont eat breads/pastas etc containing wheat or flours, brown rice (or any rice products for that matter) = fine. Low carb/high carb it doesnt seem to effect the bloat at all, remains consistent. My protein intake has also increased dramatically so I'm thinking it could be this also? Rarely eat cheat meals. I've also tried to upp my cals, lower them, none of it seems to matter.

Activity levels: I lift 4 times per week and do cardio 6-7 times per week also.
    I read that exercise can have a massaging effect on the stomach/bowels and reduce bloating but it doesnt really make a difference at all. Actually increases the difficult of ab work!

Ive taken a lot of time as of late to research this and havent had much luck, next step is the doctor. I had decided to add yoghurt into my diet this week which went ok but I am still definitley bloated, does anyone take or suggest yakult? for its probiotic baceria, might be of use.
    You could maybe try Metamucil? I have it, and it can be used as a way to get fiber, try getting that and taking it every day.

msrubi47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its the gluten in the oats. I made protein pancakes yesterday morning (oats + egg whites + protein powder) the mix was like a massive explosion in my guts! there isn't much in there anymore and has been VERY sensitive since.. but atleast I'm not bloated? lol whaaaaa! back to the drawing board with the vegies/protein ratio. I know you can get uncontaminated oats but I'm so put off after yesterday I'm just not going to bother.
    I cannot eat oatmeal, which is okay because I don't really like it but when I have tried to incorporate it in an effort to "up my cals and macros", it is like a big tub of sludge in my stomach. Bloated is an understatement. I do use oat flour for a lot of recipes, including pancakes. Some good ones on BB.com. You have to keep experimenting-add/eliminate.
    "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." (Bill Cosby)

Originally Posted by msrubi47 View Post
    I cannot eat oatmeal, which is okay because I don't really like it but when I have tried to incorporate it in an effort to "up my cals and macros", it is like a big tub of sludge in my stomach. Bloated is an understatement. I do use oat flour for a lot of recipes, including pancakes. Some good ones on BB.com. You have to keep experimenting-add/eliminate.
    Yep it was the oats that did it! i am gluten intolerant and most gluten intolerant people can tolerate regular oats but turns out even if there is a slight chance in them being contaminated, stomach = not happy! so now I just avoid them completely. Was thinking of trying flaked quinoa as a sub instead.

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex Vegan and Gastrointestinal Specialist (Seriously... I see colonoscopies DAILY), checking in. When I was vegan, I got TERRIBLE gas and bloating as a result of the increased fiber in the veggies. It sounds like you may have made somewhat of a drastic change in your diet, so your body may just be trying to adjust.

Protein shakes have been known to cauge some bloating and gas as well (especially whey) so that could be a factor. If you have celiac disease or are gluten sensitive make sure you are checking the ingredients in your shakes as some fillers could contain gluten.

I second the poster who warned on the Soy milk, too. It definitely can contain some residual gluten as well.

Finally, if you want to "ease" into the whey world or get protein that may be a little gentler on your system. Airbonne makes Vegan RTD's (20 grams of protein each), and I still use Nitrofusion as my protein shake of choice. It doesn't contain any animal products and mixes well. If you add about 10 ounces of soy milk to the powder, you can get about a 30 gram protein shake in a scoop.

Not vegan anymore (too hard to maintain protein macros and travel--lost all my muscle tone), but still keep some of the habits. Hope this helps!

dustybethie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat mainly a vegan diet with the exception of weekends when I occasionally "treat" myself to dairy and seafood.
    I too am having terrible bloating.
    I feel seriously FAT.
    I have started lifting more in the last 3 weeks about 5 days a week.
    No cardio due to a sprained knee. Before the last 3 weeks I was doing 2 months of "Insanity."
    In the last 3 weeks. I have upped my protein shakes (I use VEGA sport performance) I eat things like tofu,quinoa,oatmeal,buckwheat,veggies like spinach and kale are staples,seitan...etc u get the idea.
    The last 3 weeks I have thrown on the weight which I sort of expected due to lifting
    BUT all my clothes are super tight and I look bloated ALL the time.
    I'm not sure if I am just consuming too much food or WHAT !
    I'm going crazy and I look pregnant.

Any suggestions ? I was thinking of trying to switch my diet up but it's so limited when I eat mainly vegan. Although I am willing to follow a lacto ovo veg diet for a few weeks to get over this hump !

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep it was the oats that did it! i am gluten intolerant and most gluten intolerant people can tolerate regular oats but turns out even if there is a slight chance in them being contaminated, stomach = not happy! so now I just avoid them completely. Was thinking of trying flaked quinoa as a sub instead.

You can actually buy GF oats, Bob Mills makes some.

Originally Posted by dustybethie View Post
    I eat mainly a vegan diet with the exception of weekends when I occasionally "treat" myself to dairy and seafood.
    I too am having terrible bloating.
    I feel seriously FAT.
    I have started lifting more in the last 3 weeks about 5 days a week.
    No cardio due to a sprained knee. Before the last 3 weeks I was doing 2 months of "Insanity."
    In the last 3 weeks. I have upped my protein shakes (I use VEGA sport performance) I eat things like tofu,quinoa,oatmeal,buckwheat,veggies like spinach and kale are staples,seitan...etc u get the idea.
    The last 3 weeks I have thrown on the weight which I sort of expected due to lifting
    BUT all my clothes are super tight and I look bloated ALL the time.
    I'm not sure if I am just consuming too much food or WHAT !
    I'm going crazy and I look pregnant.

Any suggestions ? I was thinking of trying to switch my diet up but it's so limited when I eat mainly vegan. Although I am willing to follow a lacto ovo veg diet for a few weeks to get over this hump !
    What you eat is less important than overall calories. Are you tracking your cals? Cuz while bloating can make your stomach bigger, its not going to cause increased tightness of clothing everywhere. If you aren't following the proper caloric intake for your goals, being a vegan/vegetarian/omnivore doesn't matter, caloric intake matters.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    You can actually buy GF oats, Bob Mills makes some.

What you eat is less important than overall calories. Are you tracking your cals? Cuz while bloating can make your stomach bigger, its not going to cause increased tightness of clothing everywhere. If you aren't following the proper caloric intake for your goals, being a vegan/vegetarian/omnivore doesn't matter, caloric intake matters.

Totally agree with this. I obsess over macros now and I obsessed over macros when I was a vegan. They are still the same. You have to work a little harder to get in the recommended amount of protein as a vegan, but it can be done.

Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    24772433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    Totally agree with this. I obsess over macros now and I obsessed over macros when I was a vegan. They are still the same. You have to work a little harder to get in the recommended amount of protein as a vegan, but it can be done.
    I used to get bloated all the time when I started to eat heathier for me it was to many vegetables and carbs I eat a lot more salad with protein and I am fine now.

fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitat42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi there! I have intolerance to wheat too, and oatmeal MAJORLY bloats me, which stinks because I really like it! I've even tried the quinoa flakes, and they bloat me too. I have so many food allergies that about the only things I can eat are proteins and veggies, which isn't bad - just boring as hell!

Kris
    Independent Team Beachbody Coach
    www.krispote.com

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I too have had this problem for years - I adjusted my diet to account for possible intolerancies to soy, lactose, or wheat (all separately, and for several weeks to notice real change) all to no avail. I finally saw my doctor and they told me I had IBS and she put me on a prescription for Bentyl, and it has changed everything! I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I have literally not been bloated once (a single day without bloating was once a cause for celebration before!)

I think talking to your doctor will be a good idea - even if it is as simple as a dietary change, they will be able to point you in the right direction

aleshaelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the same boat. It took me 33 years to figure out I couldn't eat gluten or rice! I am also very bloated but I'm wondering if it's sugar? I wonder if candida could be a cause? Also, I think it could be the small amount of dairy I consume or maybe just the increase in vegetables as well. Hopefully someone can help us with this issue.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have upped my vegetables ALOT so the increase in fibre probably accounts for the gas, maybe the bloat also?
    I noticed this with those "pea drinks" I used to have, 500g frozen peas + boiling water and blended. After a while the gas goes away. I put it down to something clearing out that shouldn't be there and after enough veg it is gone. Gas comes about from bacteria, what we call "bad" bacteria lol, from a human perspective not wanting gas. You do adapt.

OMG your avi
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gluten Free oats
    Whey Protein Isolate (usually does not produce the same awful GI distresses as concentrate/casein/blends)
    Decrease Fiber
    Try a probiotic