Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)

5 to 6 hours sleep,is it enough.

its been the average for me for years,thing is they say you should be getting 8/9 hours sleep a night,am i not going to make good gains on 5/6 hours?
    thing is by the time ive got my kids to settle down,and then got myself ready its around 11pm,now i'm not the sort of person that can just shut off and fall asleep in 5 mins,takes me around an hour to drift off so on average i'l get to sleep around 12pm.i usualy wake around 5/6am,even when i don't set my alarm at weekends.i have to get up for work at 6.30am.
    and i never nap in the day.i'm not strugling with my workouts or anything,and feel ok.and making small progress in weight lifted.been at it for 10 months.
    so is it realy that important,or am i wasting my time?there's no way i'm gonna get 8/9 hours in.any of you guys/gals get make good progress on this amount of sleep.?
    thanks.

hope this hasn't sent you to sleep.

rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbdwarf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The amount of sleep you need is a personal thing. I need 9-10 hours a night, if I get 8/night then, after a couple of days, I start getting grumpy and sleepy and dopey. It doesn't make me happy or bashful or sneezy (luckily!).

As long as you're not tired during the day and you wake up without needing large amounts of caffeine then you're probably OK.

--
    Rob
    June 2007.........: 398 lbs
    July 07th 2008...: 297 lbs
    May 15th 2009...: 340 lbs (oops!)
    Sept 22nd 2009..: 284 lbs (back on track!)
    Dec 29 2009......: 250 lbs

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    its been the average for me for years,thing is they say you should be getting 8/9 hours sleep a night,am i not going to make good gains on 5/6 hours?
    thing is by the time ive got my kids to settle down,and then got myself ready its around 11pm,now i'm not the sort of person that can just shut off and fall asleep in 5 mins,takes me around an hour to drift off so on average i'l get to sleep around 12pm.i usualy wake around 5/6am,even when i don't set my alarm at weekends.i have to get up for work at 6.30am.
    and i never nap in the day.i'm not strugling with my workouts or anything,and feel ok.and making small progress in weight lifted.been at it for 10 months.
    so is it realy that important,or am i wasting my time?there's no way i'm gonna get 8/9 hours in.any of you guys/gals get make good progress on this amount of sleep.?
    thanks.

I fall asleep the minute my heads hits the pillow..I need atleast 7/8 hours to survive. Why do you think you can't fall asleep right away?
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post
    I fall asleep the minute my heads hits the pillow..I need atleast 7/8 hours to survive. Why do you think you can't fall asleep right away?
    well i just seem to find it hard to shut off,i always think about stuff.and just feel a bit restless,fidgity.

Originally Posted by rbdwarf View Post
    The amount of sleep you need is a personal thing. I need 9-10 hours a night, if I get 8/night then, after a couple of days, I start getting grumpy and sleepy and dopey. It doesn't make me happy or bashful or sneezy (luckily!).

As long as you're not tired during the day and you wake up without needing large amounts of caffeine then you're probably OK.

--
    Rob
    never realy needed anything to get me going.just wanted to know if its poss to make good gains on less sleep realy.thing is before i had kids i was getting 8 hours,i think iv'e just got used to having less.
    Last edited by brit-iron; 07-26-2009 at 05:12 AM.

i tried millenium somnidren a couple months back,says it increases sleep quality and combats stress,and i didn't get a wink of sleep!

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks.

FWIW - there is sleep medication called Imovane - prescription

Its mechanism will assist you to naturally enmesh yourself with a reliable and natural diurnal rhythm and get between 7 - 8 hrs sleep

Almost NIL side effects other than an undisturbed sleep

Worth a shot

Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    FWIW - there is sleep medication called Imovane - prescription

Its mechanism will assist you to naturally enmesh yourself with a reliable and natural diurnal rhythm and get between 7 - 8 hrs sleep

Almost NIL side effects other than an undisturbed sleep

Worth a shot
    cheers,yeah i could go to the docs.i wasn't going to,but it would be nice to get to sleep quicker,i'l make a note of that and see if my doc will let me try it.thanks.
    do you think it will be hard to make good gains on 5/6 hours then?

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7.5 minimum for me = optional functioning.
    I usually get that but when I don't, I will sleep in on weekends to supplement it a bit.
    I take melatonin to keep my sleep patterns consistent,and hour before bedtime.

fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50) fibesdrummer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    I only sleep 6 hours a night and do fine. I take naps when I can on the weekends.
    Im kind of with you. .....although...I DO suffer from poor QUALITY of sleep....

I watch Seinfled on my mini-dvd player and Im out in like 5 minutes...never make it through an episode....plus its fun laughing myself to sleep!

colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) colosus88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks.

I'm in the same boat - takes me an hour to fall asleep at best even if I'm tired. I end up with 4-5 hours sleep. So for the past two years I was using ****** CR which helped dramatically and I was getting a good 6-8 hours sleep. But I hate taking prescription drugs - especially that regularly so I tried ZMA. It took a week or two but I have stopped taking ****** entirely and get great sleep now - a good 8-10 hours.

Even with less than 8-10 hours sleep, I don;t think it affected my gain too much. But I feel less beat up if I get more hours sleep.
    Some people talk about 45lb plates and think of weight training - some people talk about 45lb plates and think of the buffett.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks.

You asked: am i not going to make good gains on 5/6 hours?
    Your gains will not be optimal as the last 2-3 hours seems to be where alot of the repair work is done. It is not an all or nothing situation here.

you said: i'm not strugling with my workouts or anything,and feel ok.and making small progress in weight lifted.been at it for 10 months.

Perhaps with more rest you will see faster progress in the next 10 months.

thanks guys for the advice.always good to here other's take on this.

i must have bored someone with this thread,coz i gone from positive to negative in an hour.maybe i should have used the search or something.

KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get about 6 but do the cat nap thing.. It's all about you and your body.. No real answer to this, it's individual.
    KDHunter

CHARGER FOOTBALL BABY
    O35 5/8" Crew

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks guys for the advice.always good to here other's take on this.

i must have bored someone with this thread,coz i gone from positive to negative in an hour.maybe i should have used the search or something.
    gotcha covered

probably a post in powerlifting or the teen forum.
    they are free'er with the negs there.

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    gotcha covered

probably a post in powerlifting or the teen forum.
    they are free'er with the negs there.
    nice one chodan thanks,someone negged me with the comment (sleep more).well yeah like i never thought of that.with my kids thats nearly impossible,and i gotta go to work early.i was only realy asking if it possible to make good gains on less.
    nice to know that some of you guys are making good gains on minimal sleep,and thanks for your input.
    i think because i'm new to bodybuilding,maybe i was expecting gains a bit quicker.but i'm def in it for the long haul.

is epalhs spelt backward shlape's Avatar
    shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50) shlape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need 9-10 hours a night, if I get 8/night then, after a couple of days, I start getting grumpy and sleepy and dopey.
    Originally Posted by colosus88 View Post
    It took a week or two but I have stopped taking ****** entirely and get great sleep now - a good 8-10 hours.
    I suddenly don't feel so bad.
    Approx. 9hrs/nite for me, but, unashamedly, I've had the odd 12hr marathon. I guess my body just needed it. Ultimately the amount needed is personal.

partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No. Try to get 7 hours. Work up from a consistent 6 hours to 7. Gains should improve, assuming you're eating right.

Schedule your time to allow 7 hours of sleep, consistently. 8 is optimum but 7 is a lot better than 5 or 6.
    investigating mechanics of pulleys, levers, and mass.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by partsRheavy View Post
    No. Try to get 7 hours. Work up from a consistent 6 hours to 7. Gains should improve, assuming you're eating right.

Schedule your time to allow 7 hours of sleep, consistently. 8 is optimum but 7 is a lot better than 5 or 6.
    You are absolutely right! At least 7 hours of sleep is necessary for the body to recover and to heal itself.

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could never get by on 6/7 hours. I need 8/9. Unless I go for an extended period of not working out, then I can get by on 6/7 OK. I don't know what other people need though. If you're feeling sleep depreived on 6/7 you need more sleep, if not you don't, is how I see it.

Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to do the best with what you're given, i.e. the circumstances of your life. For MrsKlayfish and I, 8 hours of sleep a night is not a reality. By time we get home from work, have dinner, spend time with the kids, clean up, prepare for the next day, put the kids to bed, etc...it's already 9:30pm. That's before we even sit down to read a magazine for a few minutes or watch any TV. So we may go to bed around 10:00pm. We get up at 4:20am every morning. That's the only realistic time in the day for us to workout. So 6.5 hours of sleep is our average during the week. On the weekends, we may get 8 hours, as we can sleep until 6:30am, when the kids wake up. So when the opportunity presents itself, we'll try to take a nap on the weekends for about 90 minutes, when the kids are all resting.

Are we tired by the end of the week? Hell yeah. Does it hurt the gains we may get? I guess. But we're doing the best with what we've got.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While it would be nice to get the average of eight hours in of solid sleep, sometimes that isn't possible. I usually get into bed at 11, fall asleep at 11:30, wake up between 5 and 5:30, but sometimes earlier. If I can, I take a nap during my free work periods for an hour; if not, then not. Even if it is supposedly hurting my gains (and I'm not that sure it is) it's something I can't change (at the present); I just do the best I can.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    I only sleep 6 hours a night and do fine. I take naps when I can on the weekends.
    thats what I do to...catching a nap now and then really helps me
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

Originally Posted by Klayfish View Post
    You have to do the best with what you're given, i.e. the circumstances of your life. For MrsKlayfish and I, 8 hours of sleep a night is not a reality. By time we get home from work, have dinner, spend time with the kids, clean up, prepare for the next day, put the kids to bed, etc...it's already 9:30pm. That's before we even sit down to read a magazine for a few minutes or watch any TV. So we may go to bed around 10:00pm. We get up at 4:20am every morning. That's the only realistic time in the day for us to workout. So 6.5 hours of sleep is our average during the week. On the weekends, we may get 8 hours, as we can sleep until 6:30am, when the kids wake up. So when the opportunity presents itself, we'll try to take a nap on the weekends for about 90 minutes, when the kids are all resting.

Are we tired by the end of the week? Hell yeah. Does it hurt the gains we may get? I guess. But we're doing the best with what we've got.
    yeah this is it exactly,would be nice to get a solid 7/8 hours,but it just ain't possible yet.
    like you say,you do the best with what you got.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    While it would be nice to get the average of eight hours in of solid sleep, sometimes that isn't possible. I usually get into bed at 11, fall asleep at 11:30, wake up between 5 and 5:30, but sometimes earlier. If I can, I take a nap during my free work periods for an hour; if not, then not. Even if it is supposedly hurting my gains (and I'm not that sure it is) it's something I can't change (at the present); I just do the best I can.
    yes this is it,nice to know that you don't think its hurting your gains.thanks
    Last edited by brit-iron; 07-27-2009 at 07:22 AM.

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    i tried millenium somnidren a couple months back,says it increases sleep quality and combats stress,and i didn't get a wink of sleep!
    how long did you try it for bud? For the first week some users have to allow for the product to fully work into your system because of the way it works with your body.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brit-iron

One of the symptoms of depression is the mind racing before sleep. Not sure if depression is an issue or not for you...just a factoid...disregard if it doesn't apply to you.

adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adrewl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i work well with 7. 8 is boring. 9 hours i get grumpy. 5-6 i get grumpy or sleepy.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

--
    Rob

x2..Good points..It's something that varies from individual to individiual, just like anything else in life.

When i have to start work at 8am every sunday,i am thrown off course or off track if you will and i dont have sufficient time to readjust myself and my natural sleep hour time period pattern and such..So,basically, i wind up getting 5-5-1/2 hours of sleep and this is NOT a good thing.The feeling in the morning where i have to yank myself out of bed is indescribably miserable,and allthough i DO adjust and my head is clear and my body is fine for a good while into my shift , when there is about an hour or so left in my shift , i am thinking of nothing except a relaxing & refreshing shower and a blissfull 3 hour nap once i get done with the shift. ; )

Normally,the other six days of the week where my hours are 5pm till closing,i usually sleep around 9 hours,give or take 10-15 minutes.Sleep is Awesome ! One of the greatest and most blissfull experiences of human life ! LOL. ; )
    Last edited by thor93; 07-29-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

Slower, but smarter Capnwilliam's Avatar
    Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capnwilliam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not for me

It isn't enough for me. But each person has to answer the question for themselves. Four hours might be enough for some people. Nine hours might not be enough for others.
    I wonder how soon it will be before we start seeing "Don't blame me, I voted for McCain" bumper stickers?