Closed Thread
Page 11 of 267 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    after some research I have too.

Being careful to not make inappropriate comments about inappropriate things as a fair and impartial moderator who respects women and such. I would chase you on a late night jog if I had the chance and had your permission of course.
    Haha, thanks memcop. : )

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    That's really good! After a while you probably won't need to use straps at all. How close are you to doing a full pull up?

Training is going well. Progressing with each workout. I get paid today or tomorrow so going to go ahead and order a 20lb (9kg) kettle bell and start integrating it into my training. Really excited to start training Russian style .
    I'm using 15kg assistence and barely touching it with my knees for 2 reps. Pull-ups are hard because of my shoulder limitations, but I can do chin-ups pretty easily now with 15kg assistence. Am going to try to lower the assistence weight on those every week now and just focus on those now. & That's nice! I love getting new gym equipment. My jump ropes came in today. I have no room to use them at home and it's too cold outside, so I hope nobody tells me off when I sneak into an empty aerobics class room to practice at the gym lol. I mean if nobody's using it... why not right? I can't do it in the weights/cardio area or I'll hurt other people/stand in the way.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

That's actually cute and and sweet
    I was going for passive and creepy but whatevs

Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Haha, thanks memcop. : )

Anytime, chins are awesome, my general strength sky rocketed once I got between 15-20 in a row. Feels goodman

I'm going to do some things dont burn the place down.

If so I'll hold you two bishes responsible.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    How's that roomate of yours?
    I spoke with the owner of the place, he said that the neighbours were complaining about his loudness too, and that smoking wasn't allowed, and he would talk with him. Ever since then he's been fine, and there's been no smoking in the house either. Also I left a roll of paper towels in the bathroom so I can clean the seat easily everytime before I go, but I noticed someone else is using it (maybe him) to clean it already so all is good now haha.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I spoke with the owner of the place, he said that the neighbours were complaining about his loudness too, and that smoking wasn't allowed, and he would talk with him. Ever since then he's been fine, and there's been no smoking in the house either. Also I left a roll of paper towels in the bathroom so I can clean the seat easily everytime before I go, but I noticed someone else is using it (maybe him) to clean it already so all is good now haha.

I'm one of the few guys you'll meet that puts the seat down whenever I go over someones house who has a wife/gf. Have been commented on it numerous times.

and any guy that pisses on the seat is just downright disgusting
    www.grazethesky.com

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pg # plz
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

I'm one of the few guys you'll meet that puts the seat down whenever I go over someones house who has a wife/gf. Have been commented on it numerous times.

and any guy that pisses on the seat is just downright disgusting
    Agreed. The seat won't stay up though, so it's not completely his fault. But it's nice that he (I'm assuming he's the one doing it) cleans it up now anyways. & That's nice that you're so well-mannered, I always value that in people.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    pg # plz
    Wondering if I could run your finger print..................I bet I could
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Get hammered on vaughtka as pwo.
    No lie...I've lifted while tipsy quite a few times and actually had crazy energy for my workout lol! I used to drink a lot in Germany...

I'm using 15kg assistence and barely touching it with my knees for 2 reps. Pull-ups are hard because of my shoulder limitations, but I can do chin-ups pretty easily now with 15kg assistence. Am going to try to lower the assistence weight on those every week now and just focus on those now. & That's nice! I love getting new gym equipment. My jump ropes came in today. I have no room to use them at home and it's too cold outside, so I hope nobody tells me off when I sneak into an empty aerobics class room to practice at the gym lol. I mean if nobody's using it... why not right? I can't do it in the weights/cardio area or I'll hurt other people/stand in the way.
    Ah, I forgot you have shoulder issues. You're making more progress than me...I just tried one for chits and giggles, maybe got a quarter of the way lol. I love getting new equipment too . That's when my feminine side really comes out...looked at 4 different websites just for one kettle bell lol. And I have to read ALL the reviews.

I do the same exact thing with the jump rope when I'm at the gym...sneak off into a side room. If it's empty I doubt they'd have a problem with it.

By the way...there's lots of cheat going on right now. I 'm eating a 6inch Spicy Italian Sub from Subway....O.M.G. Killed my carbs for the day in one sandwich, but it was soooo worth it. Haven't have wheat bread in almost 2 months.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fingertip skin is always peeling for some reason krew checking in. always makes it interesting when i have to get printed, especially with those POS laser print scanners cause they never can get a read. brb dropping more sulfuric acid on my fingertips. brb getting fired from my CIA job. brb joining the mafia.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get hammered on vaughtka as pwo.
    lol

brb looking through pages of old chat.

chit
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was going for passive and creepy but whatevs
    No worries. Confewzed has enough for both of you.

brb looking through pages of old chat.

chit

No worries. Confewzed has enough for both of you.
    either
    1) you've already seen said picture
    2) you're just as curious!

i gave up btw
    Last edited by cunfewzed; 11-08-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added that i gave up
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    fingertip skin is always peeling for some reason krew checking in. always makes it interesting when i have to get printed, especially with those POS laser print scanners cause they never can get a read. brb dropping more sulfuric acid on my fingertips. brb getting fired from my CIA job. brb joining the mafia.
    You just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in a looooong time....

When I was around 12, I had taken my mom's lighter and was messing around burning a piece of paper at a skate park. I guess someone's parent saw us messing around (park was in middle of a housing area) and called the police. The police showed up and me along with 30 other kids took off in all directions. I was on roller blades running across a big ass field lol. Got away, roller bladed home laughing and feeling like I was the chit...then saw the police in front of my house. Some little girl had snitched on me. I denied everything up and down and said she was the one who was doing it and that she had it out for me lol. They told my parents to expect a call and that I might have to come in and get finger printed. My boyfriend at the time had taken the lighter and thrown it away but I didn't know that...so I went upstairs, and took one of those knives from a leatherman and dragged it against my fingers deep enough to cut, but not enough to bleed hoping that it would alter my finger prints in case the police found anything to compare it to. Of course, I never got finger printed lol.

Memcop, don't tell on me

You just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in a looooong time....

When I was around 12, I had taken my mom's lighter and was messing around burning a piece of paper at a skate park. I guess someone's parent saw us messing around (park was in middle of a housing area) and called the police. The police showed up and me along with 30 other kids took off in all directions. I was on roller blades running across a big ass field lol. Got away, roller bladed home laughing and feeling like I was the chit...then saw the police in front of my house. Some little girl had snitched on me. I denied everything up and down and said she was the one who was doing it and that she had it out for me lol. They told my parents to expect a call and that I might have to come in and get finger printed. My boyfriend at the time had taken the lighter and thrown it away but I didn't know that...so I went upstairs, and took one of those knives from a leatherman and dragged it against my fingers deep enough to cut, but not enough to bleed hoping that it would alter my finger prints in case the police found anything to compare it to. Of course, I never got finger printed lol.
    it's always funny how serious an event is at the time but how hilarious it is later in life.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's always funny how serious an event is at the time but how hilarious it is later in life.
    strong this!
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

LOL that's amazing. and of course it wouldn't be incriminating at all that you tried to alter your fingerprints right before you knew you were about to be fingerprinted, right? lol
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Being careful to not make inappropriate comments about inappropriate things as a fair and impartial moderator who respects women and such. I would chase you on a late night jog if I had the chance and had your permission of course.

ITT feels like female misc in here.

Memcop did you end up making your white knight costume for Halloween or did you find one already made?

*dear God my CP is not peppered for this...........

srs note I havent seen her pics either, just read all the drama that came later.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    ITT feels like female misc in here.
    ^ this. wtb estrogen blockers for everyone.

VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't believe those Icecreams trucks still driving around in my neighbourhood - their bells ringing louder than the church bells! I would think they would have given up by now??? I mean - after not buying from them for over 2 years. I took my trash out and the darn truck was parked right outside my house!!! The driver even looked happy for a while - when he saw me. I dumbed the trash in the bins - and walked back. Can you believe it - he started ringing the bells again - still parked! It´s a conspiracy!!

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The police can put the ever loving fear of god into a 12-yr old, that's for sure.

I remember getting called into the principal office in 7th grade. As I had never even received so much as a detention or any reprimand whatsoever, I was kind of nervous. Walk into the office, and there is the Vice Principal and two police officers! They tell me to sit down, and to come clean, they knew I did it. I'm like “What did I do!?” Then they tell me “Put your hands flat on the table” and start asking me a bunch of questions that made no sense to me, and tell me that criminal charges can be lessened if I cooperate. I'm like trying to ask questions to figure out what I apparently did, and they say “We can tell you are lying because your hands are trembling!” I was eventually allowed to leave, and they say that they will get back to me, and the Vice Principal says he's disappointed I didn't confess. Hell, I probably would have confessed if I knew what to confess to. In retrospect I was Butters from South Park.

Didn't sleep for three nights, didn't tell my parents about it, thought I was going to the big house.

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    The police can put the ever loving fear of god into a 12-yr old, that's for sure.

I remember getting called into the principal office in 7th grade. As I had never even received so much as a detention or any reprimand whatsoever, I was kind of nervous. Walk into the office, and there is the Vice Principal and two police officers! They tell me to sit down, and to come clean, they knew I did it. I'm like “What did I do!?” Then they tell me “Put your hands flat on the table” and start asking me a bunch of questions that made no sense to me, and tell me that criminal charges can be lessened if I cooperate. I'm like trying to ask questions to figure out what I apparently did, and they say “We can tell you are lying because your hands are trembling!” I was eventually allowed to leave, and they say that they will get back to me, and the Vice Principal says he's disappointed I didn't confess. Hell, I probably would have confessed if I knew what to confess to. In retrospect I was Butters from South Park.

Didn't sleep for three nights, didn't tell my parents about it, thought I was going to the big house.
    lulz
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post

you ever find out what really happened?
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask a guy seriously considering spending $1400 on an espresso machine and coffee grinder anything.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

Originally Posted by Tupperwolf View Post
    Ask a guy seriously considering spending $1400 on an espresso machine and coffee grinder anything.
    would you be interested in purchasing some oceanfront property in arizona from me?

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    would you be interested in purchasing some oceanfront property in arizona from me?
    I've been to the ocean in Arizona, did not like it. I stepped on a cactus
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you know what u get if u figure this out: (i just did; no cheating!)

Fallacy given:

The given: Assume A=B;

multiply both sides by A;
    =>A^2 = AB

Subtract B^2 from both sides;
    =>A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2

Factor out both sides;
    => (A-B)(A+B) = (B(A-B)

Divide both sides by A-B
    => (A+B) = B

Replace A with B because A=B in the given;
    =>(B+B)=B
    =>2B=B

Divide both sides by B;
    2=1.

Why does 2 = 1?

Took me a while..
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by Tupperwolf View Post
    let's start with this
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you know what u get if u figure this out: (i just did; no cheating!)

Fallacy given:

The given: Assume A=B;

multiply both sides by A;
    =>A^2 = AB

Subtract B^2 from both sides;
    =>A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2

Factor out both sides;
    => (A-B)(A+B) = (B(A-B) At this point both sides =0 so therefore the next step is impossible

Divide both sides by A-B
    => (A+B) = B

Replace A with B because A=B in the given;
    =>(B+B)=B
    =>2B=B

Divide both sides by B;
    2=1.

Why does 2 = 1?

Took me a while..
    xxx
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Closed Thread