Closed Thread
Page 30 of 269 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    Typically seated is vastly inferior. Hardly no one does them well and it's really really really easy to cheat on them. Do them standing, on a smith machine, or on a leg press machine if you have to.
    Yeah I did some on a seated machine the other day and all I got was cramps with way less weight than just doing them in the squat rack. Seems pretty worthless.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    I am curious to know though...would doing calf raises on a smith machine be superior to seated calf raises?
    As someone said. MOST people cheat on seated calf raises. (I assume we are talking straight leg seated calve machine?) Most people bend at the knees and turn it into a mini leg press.

I generally do seated straight leg because I can control good form and murder calves, and then do bent knee seated calve raises after.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    As someone said. MOST people cheat on seated calf raises. (I assume we are talking straight leg seated calve machine?) Most people bend at the knees and turn it into a mini leg press.

I generally do seated straight leg because I can control good form and murder calves, and then do bent knee seated calve raises after.
    I forgot there is a straight leg version as well...was doing bent knee seated calf raises. Does that change anything or is smith machine still better? I've seen a few strength programs recommend a barbell on the lap, something to raise your feet off the floor and do calf raises like that...so assumed the bent knee machine would be similar.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    Yeah I did some on a seated machine the other day and all I got was cramps with way less weight than just doing them in the squat rack. Seems pretty worthless.

They aren't worthless, they work the muscles in a different way. One recommendation I read said, to do standing and bent knee sitting. If you do, bent knee, just like any other kind, the right way it works just fine. If you are cramping from doing them you are deficient in some way. Maybe you have an imbalance because you only work them one way or flexibility issues. Just guessing.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I forgot there is a straight leg version as well...was doing bent knee seated calf raises. Does that change anything or is smith machine still better? I've seen a few strength programs recommend a barbell on the lap, something to raise your feet off the floor and do calf raises like that...so assumed the bent knee machine would be similar.
    Both will get both muscles of the calves. The gastrocnemious and the soleus. When the knee starts to become more bent the larger (more superficial) gastroc becomes less active and the soleus does more work. I like to do both straight, and bent knee to hit both hard. If I had to choose one, I would do straight leg though.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bent Knee, done fully range of motion and probably the best way to do them as they are completely isolated. The key is the range of motion. Bouncing is a waste.

Start flat footed, bend your foot down as far as it will go then raise it as high as you can. Range should be 4 inches or more. I also use the standing machine that goes to or past 500 pounds. The issue I have is getting the weight up in the first place, as I'm too tall for the machine. BRB lower back injury waiting to happen. I can easily get 440 up do 20 reps its just the initial getting it up in the shoulder harness. I can't get my back straight under the machine. Manlets seem to have no issues...

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both will get both muscles of the calves. The gastrocnemious and the soleus. When the knee starts to become more bent the larger (more superficial) gastroc becomes less active and the soleus does more work. I like to do both straight, and bent knee to hit both hard. If I had to choose one, I would do straight leg though.
    Ok, I think I will try both then. Used to do straight leg all the time a few years back and noticed good results with it. Am pretty sure I was doing them properly and with good form, only thing that rotated was ankles, kept ass in the chair and knees locked, making sure to get full range of motion. Don't like standing calf raises because the weight is too much for my shoulders / traps...end up having red stress marks all over the place and even had my skin split in a few places when I got up there in weight.

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Bent Knee, done fully range of motion and probably the best way to do them as they are completely isolated. The key is the range of motion. Bouncing is a waste.

Start flat footed, bend your foot down as far as it will go then raise it as high as you can. Range should be 4 inches or more. I also use the standing machine that goes to or past 500 pounds. The issue I have is getting the weight up in the first place, as I'm too tall for the machine. BRB lower back injury waiting to happen. I can easily get 440 up do 20 reps its just the initial getting it up in the shoulder harness. I can't get my back straight under the machine. Manlets seem to have no issues...
    Thanks for your input tru. Will make sure to minimize bouncing...think I was getting a little when reaching the top of the rep.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They aren't worthless, they work the muscles in a different way. One recommendation I read said, to do standing and bent knee sitting. If you do, bent knee, just like any other kind, the right way it works just fine. If you are cramping from doing them you are deficient in some way. Maybe you have an imbalance because you only work them one way or flexibility issues. Just guessing.
    True, true. My other hunch for the cramps is I did it the day after I got back from NYC and had spent basically three full days walking all day. So the calves were pretty tired out from that. Maybe I'll do both for the next few weeks and see how that goes. Then again I have pretty big calves already so I honestly wouldn't care that much if they never got any bigger lol.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Straight legs one can be done in numerous pieces of equipment. I can think of 5 off the top of my head in my gym without using the squat rack or smith machines.

Straight legs one can be done in numerous pieces of equipment. I can think of 5 off the top of my head in my gym without using the squat rack or smith machines.
    Did you mean to quote me on this? If so not sure if you were trying to make a point? I agree, you can do straight leg MANY different ways. I can walk down my hall and do them off my stairs right now lol.

Did you mean to quote me on this? If so not sure if you were trying to make a point? I agree, you can do straight leg MANY different ways. I can walk down my hall and do them off my stairs right now lol.
    Ok I think my machine / exercise terminology is lacking lol...this is what I was thinking when you said straight leg calf raises, is this correct? I know there are various ways to do them but curious if these are the ones you do...

These are the calf raises I was doing, which I believe is seated bent knee (seems likely)

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why I am doing high reps (from Overcoming Gravity - Steven Low): "Rate coding / firing matters very little for a strength-based program, but is useful to note for those seeking hypertrophy. Muscles that rely more on rate coding tend to be composed of more slow-twitch fibers. Therefore, they respond better to higher repetitions. Thus, the core, forearms, calves, and other highly rate coded muscles use higher repetitions for more growth."

I am curious to know though...would doing calf raises on a smith machine be superior to seated calf raises?

Felt pretty good about my workout today. Was thoroughly tired, much more so than with body weight exercises. I also feel a 'high' from lifting that I don't get with calisthenics....mood is x1000 right now.
    seated=soleus
    standing=gastrocnemius

Last edited by Serpentarius; 12-26-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    curious if these are the ones you do...
    I got my calves by doing cardio while fat, lol, and for the last two years I’ve been maintaining them with cardio and standing calf work. I’m like earthshield - seated with knees bent cramps my calves.

Here’s Ava Cowan doing both seated and standing. For standing calves, note how her ankles can dip below the platform at the start of the movement using this machine, and how her knees bend slightly at the top of the movement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MAbQE-c#t=331s The video is sped up at the end, obviously.

The full leg workout:

start where you are

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy tl;dr calf thread of peace!

Just checking in. I did learn the diff in the two calf muscles and seated vs. standing. Thx!

Seated machine never does it for me. I'll stick to the smith.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    seated=soleus
    standing=gastrocnemius

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/fyzlf5.png[IMG]
    Thank you...and damn them legs sexy

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    I got my calves by doing cardio while fat, lol, and for the last two years I’ve been maintaining them with cardio and standing calf work. I’m like earthshield - seated with knees bent cramps my calves.

Here’s Ava Cowan doing both seated and standing. For standing calves, note how her ankles can dip below the platform at the start of the movement using this machine, and how her knees bend slightly at the top of the movement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MAbQE-c#t=331s The video is sped up at the end, obviously.

The full leg workout:

[video=youtube;HoKjMAbQE-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKjMAbQE-c[video]
    Lol @ getting calves from cardio while fat . Think the same thing happened for me...used to have looong jump rope sessions and calves easily got developed.

I did standing calf raises same way she did them...liked the exercise but all the weight + pads on my shoulders causes lots of red stress marks and sometimes splits in my skin. Going to have to find a different way to do them...not sexy to look like I take part in flagellation lol.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all the weight + pads on my shoulders causes lots of red stress marks and sometimes splits in my skin. Going to have to find a different way to do them...not sexy to look like I take part in flagellation lol.
    I used to get the same red marks and felt a lot of pressure on my shoulders in the beginning. My body must have adapted because I don't feel that same discomfort anymore. I haven't checked for those red marks in a long time but I'll do that next time. It's beginning to put too much pressure on my back at 115-122 lbs.
    start where you are

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    I used to get the same red marks and felt a lot of pressure on my shoulders in the beginning. My body must have adapted because I don't feel that same discomfort anymore. I haven't checked for those red marks in a long time but I'll do that next time. It's beginning to put too much pressure on my back at 115-122 lbs.
    I didn't get those marks at the early 100s either once adapted, but when I hit around 170 started getting them and splits in the skin. Think that's just too much weight to have the pad bearing down on my shoulders, and it rubs every time I come up from the bottom of the rep. It's 10x worse if I'm sweaty...which I usually am by the time I get to calf work.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw you have more stretch marks than a pregnant woman and they itch like crazy despite being over 3 years old

There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

tfw you have more stretch marks than a pregnant woman and they itch like crazy despite being over 3 years old

I have the marks but they don't itch since losing weight. Probably because you are bulking they are itchy. Growing some?

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess I am lucky, my stretch marks never itch.
    To jump on the calves chat, I've started doing some Tibialis Anterior workout with feet at the end of the bench and dumbell between my feet. Sure gave a good burn in them calves.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think my 4 day Christmas binge set me back too badly. I weighed in at 231lbs this morning, happy days.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Didn't realize how much DLs tax them traps crew checkin' in...

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2j456js.jpg[IMG]
    Don't feel bad...I have more stretch marks from growing too fast / being fat than from being pregnant. Have had them since a teenager and they itch whenever it's cold and I'm outside for a while. Use a really good lotion and it helps a lot. I personally love hemp lotion the best.

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    I don't think my 4 day Christmas binge set me back too badly. I weighed in at 231lbs this morning, happy days.
    Must be nice...I didn't even bother weighing in for Krete's thread Sunday lol. Messed around and gained 4lbs -.-

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    In my experience, weight gain from heavy eating is masked in the short term with weight loss from being dehydrated. The scale results from heavy eating creep up on me in the days after it occurred and I get back to my normal water intake. Hopefully, this is not the case for you, but just letting you know what happens to me.

Must be nice...I didn't even bother weighing in for Krete's thread Sunday lol. Messed around and gained 4lbs -.-
    :/
    Last edited by cnh57811; 12-27-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post

:/
    ikr...the good thing is that when that happens and I get on track, lose water weight ridiculously fast. So hopefully I'll be looking good by next Sunday lol.

mmmm my back and hammies are pretty stiff this morning. feels g0t m8.

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    I need to get my diet back on track crew checking in...just stopped tracking for a few days, and ate whatever I wanted including two bacon cheese burgers, and cookies out the ace, and this awesome garlic/cheese/beer bread dip we make for holidays, lots of booze, tons of potatoes, a lot of ham. But whatevs, I get back on track and not a single faurk was given.

started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my experience, weight gain from heavy eating is masked in the short term with weight loss from being dehydrated. The scale results from heavy eating creep up on me in the days after it occurred and I get back to my normal water intake. Hopefully, this is not the case for you, but just letting you know what happens to me.
    good to know, thx!

Originally Posted by matman1813
    i feel this way as well. I expected a huge bloat and fluctuation in weight but I haven't seen it. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to weigh in and assess the damage. I've been putting it off hoping to miss the mental let-down of a higher number on the scale. Hopefully cnh is dead wrong

Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    do you still use some sort of cream on them? have they faded over time?
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by z71kris View Post
    I need to get my diet back on track crew checking in...just stopped tracking for a few days, and ate whatever I wanted including two bacon cheese burgers, and cookies out the ace, and this awesome garlic/cheese/beer bread dip we make for holidays, lots of booze, tons of potatoes, a lot of ham. But whatevs, I get back on track and not a single faurk was given.

I have done this several times over the past 2 years and it is the only reason why my cut has taken so long. I just stop counting, eat my face off for a week or two and before I know it, I have set myself back by about a month. So between the time I spent eating (2 weeks) and the time it took me to lose all that weight (4 weeks), I have just elongated my cut by 6 weeks. I have done this more times than I want to admit. It is not worth it man. Get your sh!t together and get back on track.

I'm only responding to this cause you're a good guy....If I didn't give a fk about you, I wouldn't have said anything.

I have done this several times over the past 2 years and it is the only reason why my cut has taken so long. I just stop counting, eat my face off for a week or two and before I know it, I have set myself back by about a month. So between the time I spent eating (2 weeks) and the time it took me to lose all that weight (4 weeks), I have just elongated my cut by 6 weeks. I have done this more times than I want to admit. It is not worth it man. Get your sh!t together and get back on track.

I'm only responding to this cause you're a good guy....If I didn't give a fk about you, I wouldn't have said anything.
    I must mirror these feels. The holidays warrant a little mini-binge, in my mind....like a weekend. When you get past a week, you fall back into old habits and kill progress you worked incredibly hard for.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)

thanks for words of wisdom(SRS), I know, I am looking at what this has done my schedule, I am not sure if I will make my deadlines of March for 200, and July of 180, but I will do my best, and work hard, thats all I can do.
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Closed Thread