jdk22047 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Quick question about working out in a fasted state !

Just wanting to clarify a few things here , At the moment I'm waking up at about 7:00AM , and being at the gym at about 10:00AM.
    When I wake up at 7, I usually have breakfast and then wait and then go to the gym.
    My problem is I bike-ride to the gym which is about a 15 minute ride to and from the gym, So what i'm asking is instead of waiting for my food to settle before lifting, can I wake up at 7:00AM, ride straight to the gym , lift (usually an hour to an hour and a half) , then bike-ride back from the gym to home and then have breakfast?

The reason i'm concerned about this is because I think my body would be going catabolic by the time i've lifted and bike-ride (essentially cardio).

If my macros remain the same throughout the day as they do know, but I choose to train fasted and then eat , that's okay right?

Thanks.

Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wtf?

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've got nothing to worry about. I train fasted too. On purpose. 20 hours fast, workout, then eat in the remaining for hours.

Catabolism isn't a concern. If our bodies really did start eating away at our muscles after such a short fast, we would have went extinct a long time ago.

The cavemen had to hunt their food while they were hungry. There's nothing wrong with us working out while hungry either. Just make sure you eat plenty after your training and you'll be fine.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lots of people train fasted... nothing to worry about
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    lots of people train fasted... nothing to worry about
    I know alot of people do , I want to start doing it because I think it will be more convenient for me. The only concern I had as I said was the bike riding (cardio) , thought that might not be doing any good in a fasted state. Thanks.

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdk22047 View Post
    I know alot of people do , I want to start doing it because I think it will be more convenient for me. The only concern I had as I said was the bike riding (cardio) , thought that might not be doing any good in a fasted state. Thanks.
    Cardio is fine in a fasted state.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

Originally Posted by DedicateD93 View Post
    Cardio is fine in a fasted state.
    I see, let's say I was cutting and at a caloric deficit from the previous day, is this still fine as long as the diet is in check?

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdk22047 View Post
    I see, let's say I was cutting and at a caloric deficit from the previous day, is this still fine as long as the diet is in check?
    Yes, at the end of the day it comes to be calories in vs calories out. Assuming your diet is in check like you said and your monitoring how many calories you are burning during cardio your good bruh
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I weight train in the evening in a fasted state; on berkhan's reccomendation I intake bcaas before and during (xtend).