Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Tired....

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm Tired....

Not Racist, Not Violent - - - Just not Silent anymore.

Robert A. Hall is an actor. He plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that show. He also is a Marine Vietnam War veteran, but does not mention that he had his legs blown off in that war.
    This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the United States of America ..

"I'm 63 and I'm Tired"by Robert A. Hall

I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've worked hard since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to "keep people in their homes." Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I'm willing to help. But if they bought Mc Mansions at three times the price of our paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the left-wing Congress-critters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble use their own money to help them.

I'm tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America provided to them. In thirty years, if they get their way, the United States will have:

1. the economy of Zimbabwe ,

2. the freedom of the press of China

3. the crime and violence of Mexico ,

4. the tolerance for Christian people of Iran

5. the freedom of speech of Venezuela ...

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Sharia’s law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that "race doesn't matter" in the post-racial world of Obama, when it's all that matters in affirmative action jobs, lower college admission and graduation standards for minorities (harming them the most), government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto culture of violence and fatherless children that hurts minorities more than anyone, and in the appointment of U.S. Senators from Illinois.

I think it's very cool that we have a black president and that a black child is doing her homework at the desk where Lincoln wrote the Emancipation Proclamation. I just wish the black president was Condi Rice, or someone who believes more in freedom and the individual and less arrogantly in an all-knowing government.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must not complain when Saudi Arabia uses the money we pay for their oil to fund mosques and madras Islamic schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love and tolerance.

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses while they tried to fight it off? I don't think gay people choose to be gay, but I #@*# sure think druggies chose to take drugs. And I'm tired of harassment from "cool" people treating me like a freak when I tell them I never tried marijuana.

I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers," especially those who aren't working, but living on welfare or crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers, "Undocumented Pharmacists"? And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic, and it's been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill me for my religion. I'm willing to fast track citizenship for any Hispanic who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record and who is self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our military. Those are the kind of citizens we need.

I'm tired of the trashing of our military by latte liberals and journalists, who would never wear the uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their entitlement-handicapped kids near a recruiting station. They and their kids can sit at home, never having to make split-second decisions under life and death circumstances, and bad mouth better people than themselves. Do bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes misbehave? Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were the policy of our enemies for the last fifty years and still are? Not even close. So here's a deal for those folks. I'll let myself be subjected to all the humiliation and abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, while the critics of our military can be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in Indonesia because the girls were Christian -- then we'll compare notes. British and American soldiers are the only troops in history that civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of hiding from in fear.

I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on virtue and the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the papers; bums are bipartisan. And I'm tired of people telling me we need bipartisanship. I live in Illinois , where the "Illinois Combine" of Democrats has looted the public treasury for years. Not to mention the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet.

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of both parties talking about "innocent" mistakes, "stupid" mistakes or "youthful" mistakes, when all of us know they think their only mistake was getting caught.

Speaking of poor, I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement who have air-conditioned homes, color TVs and two cars called poor. The majority of Americans didn't have that in 1970, but we didn't know we were "poor." The poverty pimps have to keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.

I'm real tired of people, rich or poor, who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm tired, but I'm also glad to be 63, mostly because I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter.

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very good read DBX, thanks. Unfortunately the people that should get the most out of this will read it and cry racist, argue against points that they can and ignore the ones that they can't. Such is the way of modern politics.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know.......I understand: too long to read and you will go about your life as normal.

Understood....and **** you all, you dumb shytes. (very srs)

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Very good read DBX, thanks. Unfortunately the people that should get the most out of this will read it and cry racist, argue against points that they can and ignore the ones that they can't. Such is the way of modern politics.
    You beat my last post by about 30 seconds, lol. I miss my conservative friends from CA, like yourself.. Kimsquit...I know you're here...I KNOW you.....come back

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I read that the first time somewhere else it was stated that it was a quote from Bill Cosby.
    Not sure how it was attributed to him, but Bill states that it was not him but in fact Robert Hall.

But definitely a good read
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    When I read that the first time somewhere else it was stated that it was a quote from Bill Cosby.
    Not sure how it was attributed to him, but Bill states that it was not him but in fact Robert Hall.

But definitely a good read
    LOL...didn't mean to imply that I wrote it.

However, I wish that I had!

(then again, it states who actually wrote it, bruh )

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    LOL...didn't mean to imply that I wrote it.

However, I wish that I had!

(then again, it states who actually wrote it, bruh )
    Yes, I saw that

I read the second sentence and all

Californian just making an observation
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Yes, I saw that

I read the second sentence and all

Californian just making an observation
    At least, some of your citizenry can actually read. I just wish that they could reason.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I'm Tired....
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    It's not the same kind of irritation, Charles.......

Now? I will have to stab you in the neck with pen (hollow, mind you), until I see blood flow from the other end. Just sayin'.....

Good night, all..........................(srs)

At least, some of your citizenry can actually read. I just wish that they could reason.
    Mark Twain - "Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Mark Twain - "Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    You're a little late bruh, I used to have that in my sig HERE (srs)

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good stuff even though you should just rez this one:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127963293

Just sayin...
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate.
    Robert David Hall (the CSI actor), isn't.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know.......I understand: too long to read and you will go about your life as normal.

Understood....and **** you all, you dumb shytes. (very srs)
    Wow, you must be serious...

How much do you drink at night?

And flounderbout is 100% correct....
    Last edited by Smelly bull; 02-23-2013 at 06:09 AM.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read the whole thing. Good read.

Was dissapoint that he served 5 terms in the state senate.

I am personally tired of everyone bitching about stuff. Lets just get to work fixing it instead.

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The overwhelming sense of entitlement that people feel is amazing. So many things that are broken domestically, but our quest to be forever and overly politcally correct will continue to be our undoing. As in those who dont work (but can) will continue to collect their checks, healthcare, etc. While owning the newest smart phone on the market and finding money for cigarettes and alcohol while buying groceries with food stamps.

It amazes me how much I hear people complain (about everything). Long lines at the store, customer service #'s for billion dollar companies and not being able to get a live person on the phone. The first sign of a challenge and 90% of the population curls up into a ball blaming all of their problems on everyone else.

I am going to the gym soon. I guarantee I will see the same new mercedes with a handicapped sticker double parked out front. The owner of this car will be benching 225lbs for reps and then proceed to do 45 minutes of treadmill at an incline. Oh, well. All I can do is put my kids on what I consider to be the right path and hope they are better men than I.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Wow, you must be serious...

How much do you drink at night?
    Yes, serious. And...more than I should

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I Know, I know....as I'm one of the first to check sources. However, I don't give a rat's ass who actually wrote it. Whoever did, touches my very soul

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, jimmies are rustled, can't figure out who the author is, thread been done before, and Bill Cosby wants no part in this mutherphucker, and fyi, kimsquit ain't coming back.
    This is not going well dbx.
    Too many problems that can't be solved except by another revolution but the pussification of North America (no racist here brahs) makes this totally unacceptable.

I side with Stalin on this;
    "No people, no problem."
    Time for a purge.

I'm tired of....

Big oil
    Banks
    Skinny jeans
    and the lack of Twinkies in this world

I'm sure the list goes on, but I'm on my first cup of coffee and it hasn't really kicked in yet

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff.

Did all the "hippies" preaching "freedom," and "revolution" in the 60's and 70's REALLY want a bigger, more controlling government? It's time for the "liberal" followers in the USA to realize that they are the dupes...the "useful idiots" of the liberal, left wing, big government leaders. We are ALL losing our individual freedoms at a breakneck pace under the current regime. (And no, I am not a puppet to big government republicans either!)

Our Country was an experiment. It was a dream, unlike ANY other in the world. The typical world model is big government overlords. Political power holders literally run our lives. Our Forefathers said, "No! Let the PEOPLE rule." They are best to decide what to do...what to become in their lives. Government should be so small as to be just above the level of anarchy...not to provide us with a pittance upon which to live, from cradle to grave.

So, we fought the old ways. We waged unwinnable wars against empires...and we won. We won personal liberties, freedoms, independence. We didn't win the right to get a certain result for all...just a shot at competing for your dreams and making your own decisions to pursue them. But now, we have the old model sweeping back in. Government planned lives. Citizens who must join lockstep into the beliefs provided from a Central Power about how we shall live our lives.

Is this what the hippies wanted? Or are the liberal followers just Useful Idiots to Leaders whose end game in the oldest of political end games ever...tyranny.

Last edited by KeepItMoving; 02-23-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice read! And I get it. So much I agree and meh too. I just hope people who read this don't read this as a "hate" editorial, could easily be some groups fuel to validate hate and their own feelings of entitlement, neglect or abandonment.
    People say its Obama's policies, yeah maybe, but too its human nature to find a scapegoat, which I see here is the executive branch, all the while the legislature looks pretty good, with all it's crazies and out of touch representatives and senators. I'm tired too. I guess we're all tired.

as I see it the realty is there are a-holes in ALL groups of people. Button line that's what i'm tired of, that they get away with it and seem to define who I am, simply by my association.

I realize this, and do what I believe is right with my humanity and morals.

I love America all the opportunities it has and will continue to provide, I believe it and that's what I see.

Have a good day.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We seem to 'want our cake and eat it too.' Gore somebody else's ox! I don't know why governors and state legislatures can manage their budgets, make difficult decisions, cut wasteful programs, tighten belts, and just get on with things generally. That sort of thing is in short supply within the Washington beltway.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Robert A. Hall the Massachusetts senator and vietnam veteran wrote this. Robert David Hall the actor from CSI did lose his legs in a car vs semi accident but never served in Vietnam. It has also been mistakenly attributed to Bill Cosby.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I'm tired of....

Big oil
    Banks
    Not me. A lot of my investment portfolio is in oil stocks and bank holdings. I plan to retire in relative comfort, while the liberal slackers who suck from the government teat are living in a subsidized slum and subsisting on Top Ramen and tomato soup, purchased with their soon-to-be miniscule Social Security checks.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm tired of having a different charging cord for every electronic device I own.

I'm tired of the screen on my phone bouncing around when I'm on the internet making it impossible to tap what I want.

I'm tired of automatic updates on pre installed apps I don't use that my device won't allow me to delete.

I'm tired of Pinterest hijacking my ******** newsfeed...
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dbx, I fully support this post. On spread.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm tired of broad sweeping generalizations that paint members of various groups with the most extreme positions to argue against. It seems to have become quite common when we have the freedom of the internet to express ourselves without having to identify ourselves or answer challenges.

Where we are as a country is more a result of technological innovation, medical advances, scientific discoveries, and overpopulation than it is any one party or group's or individual's fault. Sure, we have easier lives and live longer than people did 100+ years ago, but now there's too many of us and the competition for life-giving resources we depend on is still fierce.

There's always been good and bad people. Keep fighting the good fight, but take care that you don't end up doing exactly what you rail against. (myself included)

This is a soapbox thread, right?

Next?.....
    Time To Re-Schedule