Drummer426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone use NOXP3? Compared to Jack3d?

New to forum and did a search but couldn't find anything on it. This N.O. XP3 ( cns carnosine ATP nitric oxide vaso-amplifier) was pushed by my local Nutrisports and the company that makes it doesn't even have a running website (Forzaonenutrition.com) which is what has me hesitant.

It basically looks like a Jack3d but told it was better and blah blah.

I was looking for a good prework out boost for weights and when I mentioned I also play soccer few nights a week they said this was my best option because it doesn't have a lot of caffeine like others and is perfect for soccer because of the boost and focus I will get. I hate sales people and have read good things about Jack3d but curious on others opinions on this product since I read some people crash on jack3d.

Thanks for any insight and help.

Also does anyone see any creatine in this product ? I know jack3d has it. Thanks

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you can find me a profile, post it up and I'll take a look at it.

And I wouldn't call Jack3d "good" by any means. It's mainly stimulants, with very few performance enhancing ingredients (and the ones that are in there, are pixie dusted).

Hard to find a lot of info on it online. I got this flyer for it though so I'll post the ingredients that way

Serving size 1 scoop (21.5g)
    calories 48 (from fat 0)
    total fat and cholesterold (0g)
    sodium 100mg
    potassium 150 mg
    Total Carbs 6g (1g sugar)
    protein 0g
    Vit B3 (as niacin USP) 10mg
    Chormium polynicotinate 13 mcg

N.O.XP3 proprietary blend 19,000 mg
    pump blend - L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, citrulline nitrate, glycoCarn, Agmatine sulfate, vitis vinifera (95%)
    power blend- beta-alanine, betaine anhydrous, kre-alkalyn, alpha lipoic acid, vanadyl sulfate
    performance blend - modified glucose tri-polymer blend (waxy maize, maltodextrin, trehalose), l-tyrosine usp, phenylethylamine hci (PEA), caffeine anhydrous (100mg)
    recovery blend -L-taurine , L -glutamine AKG (2:1)
    electrolyte blend - dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium bicrbonate, magnesium phosphate.

Since I'm new to the forum I can't post links but there isn't much out there on it except for nutrishops selling it. On google a nutrishop in chico has a couple reviews on it but obviously it'll be a bit biased since they are selling it.

thanks again for any experience, reviews on it, thoughts, etc.

zrittberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Drummer426 View Post
    New to forum and did a search but couldn't find anything on it. This N.O. XP3 ( cns carnosine ATP nitric oxide vaso-amplifier) was pushed by my local Nutrisports and the company that makes it doesn't even have a running website (Forzaonenutrition.com) which is what has me hesitant.

It basically looks like a Jack3d but told it was better and blah blah.

I was looking for a good prework out boost for weights and when I mentioned I also play soccer few nights a week they said this was my best option because it doesn't have a lot of caffeine like others and is perfect for soccer because of the boost and focus I will get. I hate sales people and have read good things about Jack3d but curious on others opinions on this product since I read some people crash on jack3d.

Thanks for any insight and help.

Also does anyone see any creatine in this product ? I know jack3d has it. Thanks
    I know it has waxy-maze, and any company who is smart enough to put that in a pre workout already gets the benefit of the doubt in my opinion. Noxp3 is brand new, and if you ever have heard or taken "game on" by bioshock had the same situation where they released their product before they had their website up. Personally, I am going to try Noxp3 because all the ingredients (n.o., l-arginine, waxy-maze, b12, etc.) are what I look for in my pre-workouts.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hard to find a lot of info on it online. I got this flyer for it though so I'll post the ingredients that way

Since I'm new to the forum I can't post links but there isn't much out there on it except for nutrishops selling it. On google a nutrishop in chico has a couple reviews on it but obviously it'll be a bit biased since they are selling it.

thanks again for any experience, reviews on it, thoughts, etc.
    Not too bad. Several solid ingredients, but also several ingredients I'd rather not see in there. As far as creatine goes, they did include Kre-alk, however, you have no way of knowing how much is in there.

I would go with any of these over that, though. Vengeance, Fierce, Mesomorph, White Flood, Focus XT + Hemavol, C4, and PSU for stimmed, or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.

Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Not too bad. Several solid ingredients, but also several ingredients I'd rather not see in there. As far as creatine goes, they did include Kre-alk, however, you have no way of knowing how much is in there.

I would go with any of these over that, though. Vengeance, Fierce, Mesomorph, White Flood, Focus XT + Hemavol, C4, and PSU for stimmed, or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.

Thanks for your input. I've been creeping on this website for a while before joining recently and I've seen your replies on a lot of the searches I've done on various subjects.

I was given a free sample of NOXP3 and did a tough workout with it yesterday and I noticed a good boost but it didn't last the whole workout which kind of sucked. Not sure this stuff would be great for my soccer nights.
    Last edited by Drummer426; 10-17-2011 at 10:59 AM.

So I went in to get another sample of the NOXP3 to see how it worked with my soccer. The different sales guy today said that it wasn't good because it's made to pump my muscles and if I need a boost for soccer he said their Nsane product is perfect. It had a bit of caffeine but it also had what he called geranium root. I noticed that 1-3 thing that I see referenced in here to stay away from. Seeing my apprehension he then suggested the fusion, then the vasocor but when I asked about him telling me earlier that a vasodilator was not what I wanted he said this stuff was different and also perfect. He gave me a sample of Nsane and I took less half a dose.

Right before playing I got all jittery, got tired early but heart was pumping hard, and wasnt focused like I was told. Reminds me of the old ephedra days.

Anyways, I'm not digging this stuff. No one had white flood samples so I will see if maybe I can get some from CL. I was given bullnox samples but didn't feel like trying them. Maybe I should not be looking at pre workout supps for something like soccer?

Registered User mazdaspeed619sd's Avatar
    mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you wan't a prework out or concentrated preworkout powder before soccer? If you want energy, as might as well get something like a fat burner. Something like Animal Cuts or Gaspari Phenorex . And whats wrong with 1.3 dmaa? Because if you are just playing with a local league, there is no reason to avoid 1.3 dmaa. 1.3 dmaa is a strong stim, without a doubt, a stim that you have to cycle off from for at least 6-8 weeks. If you want to try something for energy with 1.3 dmaa you should look into USP Labs OxyElite.

Registered User mazdaspeed619sd's Avatar
    mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10) mazdaspeed619sd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh yah, I don't crash from Jack3d. It is a great concentrated pre-workout. But as I said, if you are just using it for sports, as might as well go with OxyElite.

Mikeyhouser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About pre-workouts and soccer

So I went in to get another sample of the NOXP3 to see how it worked with my soccer. The different sales guy today said that it wasn't good because it's made to pump my muscles and if I need a boost for soccer he said their Nsane product is perfect. It had a bit of caffeine but it also had what he called geranium root. I noticed that 1-3 thing that I see referenced in here to stay away from. Seeing my apprehension he then suggested the fusion, then the vasocor but when I asked about him telling me earlier that a vasodilator was not what I wanted he said this stuff was different and also perfect. He gave me a sample of Nsane and I took less half a dose.

Right before playing I got all jittery, got tired early but heart was pumping hard, and wasnt focused like I was told. Reminds me of the old ephedra days.

Anyways, I'm not digging this stuff. No one had white flood samples so I will see if maybe I can get some from CL. I was given bullnox samples but didn't feel like trying them. Maybe I should not be looking at pre workout supps for something like soccer?
    I've worked at Nutrishop for over 2 years, first thing I would have recommended for you would have been BCAA's by the same company and defiantly NOT N'sane for soccer haha, as far as pre-workouts go for, I don't know if you really need one, the pre-workouts in Nutrishop are mostly made for Weightlifting/strengthtraining/bodybuilding, but there are some ingredients that are defiantly a must for endurance. Beta-alanine, Kre-alk, caffeine (duhh lol), exc. as far as NO is concerned I always feel like I can run longer and harder whenever I do HIT cardio with an NO-filled pre-workout (such as NO-XP3) or an actual NO product with arginine, citrulline malate exc. might be personal preference? idk

But, going back to you hating sales men, yeah I hate em' too and I've visited some Nutrishops and some are like that, but the stores have AMAZING products. So, I would just try to get samples and see what you like.

Contact me if you have any questions on the Nutrishop products.
    Michael Houser