Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***Walk Now for Autism Speaks Fundraiser for My Daugther, Morgan! (Donate & Win)***

This has been FORUMADMIN APPROVED

On May 20th, I will be Walking in the "Walk Now for Autism Speaks" walk, in Northern NJ, on behalf of my 11 yo daugther Morgan, who has Autism!

Who is Autism Speaks?

Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the nation's largest autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we've been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.

To read more about Autism Speaks' awareness, fundraising, science, and advocacy efforts, or to read about some of our other exciting initiatives, please visit
    their website:

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

What Is Autism? What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. These disorders are characterized, in varying degrees, by difficulties in social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and repetitive behaviors. They include autistic disorder, Rett syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder, pervasive developmental disorder-not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS) and Asperger syndrome. ASD can be associated with intellectual disability, difficulties in motor coordination and attention and physical health issues such as sleep and gastrointestinal disturbances. Some persons with ASD excel in visual skills, music, math and art.

Autism appears to have its roots in very early brain development. However, the most obvious signs of autism and symptoms of autism tend to emerge between 2 and 3 years of age. Autism Speaks continues to fund research on effective methods for earlier diagnosis, as early intervention with proven behavioral therapies can improve outcomes. Increasing autism awareness is a key aspect of this work and one in which our families and volunteers play an invaluable role.

How Common Is Autism?

Autism statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identify around 1 in 88 American children as on the autism spectrum–a 600 percent increase in prevalence over the past two decades. Careful research shows that this increase is only partly explained by improved diagnosis and awareness. Studies also show that autism is three to four times more common among boys than girls. An estimated 1 out of 70 boys is diagnosed with autism in the United States.

More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with childhood cancer, juvenile diabetes or pediatric AIDS combined. ASD affects an estimated 3million individuals in the U.S. and tens of millions worldwide. Moreover, government autism statistics suggest that prevalence rates have increased 10 to 17 percent annually in recent years. There is no established explanation for this continuing increase, although improved diagnosis and environmental influences are two reasons often considered.

My goal is to try to raise $5000 by May 20th! People that donate, will receive a rep from me, and potentially others. It’ll take just a few minutes to donate, and, every dollar raised goes to help Autism research.

Plus, I will be giving away some Applied Nutriceuticals products via a raffle that donates $5 or more. Plus, the 5 highest donated amounts will receive some product automatically!

How can you help?

1. Go here: http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/...rce=bfschedule
    2. Enter the amount you want to Donate and click "Continue"
    3. After you hit "Continue" and fill out your information, you will hit "Continue" again and it will take you to the "Dedication" page.
    4. On the Dedication page, click on "other" and enter your bb.com screen name and enter so I know that you donated!
    5. If Paypal is the only way you can donate, please send me a PM and I will give the info on donating this way.
    6. Post that you have donated and I will confirm. You then will be entered for the raffle!

What you get out of it:

1. Reps from me and others (possibility of mod reps)!
    2. The Top 5 Donations will receive ForumAdmin Reps!
    3. The 6-10 Donation amounts will receive reps from BBmod1!
    4. Chance to win supplements in a raffle!
    5. You are helping support Autism Research.

If I reach my goal of $5000, I will make an announcement about a Special Prize, that someone will have the chance to win no matter what amount you donated!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like an incredible cause FWF, I will definitely be donating when i get home.

As always, the generosity of the supp misc is never ending and I'm sure this will be no exception.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Sounds like an incredible cause FWF, I will definitely be donating when i get home.

As always, the generosity of the supp misc is never ending and I'm sure this will be no exception.
    Thanks!
    *RCSS Rep*

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where in NJ is this? Im in sussex county, if its close enough Id like to attend.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Where in NJ is this? Im in sussex county, if its close enough Id like to attend.
    Bergen Community College in Paramus.
    *RCSS Rep*

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats only 45 min from me. Im gonna get in on this, also will donate.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can count on my support as well George, PM on the way.
    BS and Virus free

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Thats only 45 min from me. Im gonna get in on this, also will donate.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    You can count on my support as well George, PM on the way.
    Thanks Jeff!
    *RCSS Rep*

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will take care of this tonight. Happy to help

RAISED: $25

GOAL: $5000

DONATORS

Me
    *RCSS Rep*

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    I will take care of this tonight. Happy to help
    Thanks Chuck!
    *RCSS Rep*

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is one charity i always try to donate to. Donated.

George, if you make a list of people who've donated, put me down for repping those guys/gals.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

RAISED: $100

DONATORS

Jeff the Repper $25
    Shawn Potestio $25
    njmuscle66 $25
    Me
    Last edited by Free Weight Friedel; 03-30-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    *RCSS Rep*

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    This is one charity i always try to donate to. Donated.

George, if you make a list of people who've donated, put me down for repping those guys/gals.

Thanks Shawn, I think.

I will be keeping a running list.
    *RCSS Rep*

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Thanks Shawn, I think.

Donated $25 but couldn't figure out how to dedicate on my phone

Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    Donated $25 but couldn't figure out how to dedicate on my phone
    Thanks Chuck!
    *RCSS Rep*

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Thanks Shawn, I think.

Correct

Have you seen the newest commercial for autism? The one with Tommy Hilfiger? Should really bring some more awareness to the subject. I for one never knew how prevalent it actually is.
    Psych & handcuffs

Correct

Have you seen the newest commercial for autism? The one with Tommy Hilfiger? Should really bring some more awareness to the subject. I for one never knew how prevalent it actually is.
    The CDC just updated the figures.

1 in 88 Children ( 1 in 54 boys, 1 in 252 girls)

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/...nce-rises-1-88
    *RCSS Rep*

"represent a 78 percent increase in autism over the previous five years. They represent a ten-fold (1,000 percent) increase in reported prevalence over the last four decades."

HOW is this not more talked about? Those numbers are staggering.
    Psych & handcuffs

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Donated $25 for ya. will try to donate more as the walk gets closer. Im here to help rep donators aswell. Good luck man this is a very good cause.
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

"represent a 78 percent increase in autism over the previous five years. They represent a ten-fold (1,000 percent) increase in reported prevalence over the last four decades."

HOW is this not more talked about? Those numbers are staggering.
    Epidemic!!
    *RCSS Rep*

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for this once I get some spare cash
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Done! George feel free to post this on our FB page as well

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    Donated $25 for ya. will try to donate more as the walk gets closer. Im here to help rep donators aswell. Good luck man this is a very good cause.
    Thanks Andrew!

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    In for this once I get some spare cash
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Done! George feel free to post this on our FB page as well
    Thanks Mike!

I will post it on the SNS page! I appreciate it!
    *RCSS Rep*

RAISED: $225

DONATORS

GetRippedInc $75
    jabmaster2 $25
    em-dubya $25
    Jeff the Repper $25
    rhadam $25
    njmuscle66 $25
    Me
    *RCSS Rep*

I vow by the power of Thor that Trae shall see no mod reps from this thread...
    Psych & handcuffs

LOL, I guess that means you'll have the top 10 donation amounts.
    *RCSS Rep*

afternoon bump!
    *RCSS Rep*

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dig deep bro.... Trae is donating prizes too
    Such much Placebo in here.

Once i hit the Mega Millions i'll be CEO/10k just like Trae <3
    Psych & handcuffs