Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

4 Month Skinny to Ripped Ectomorph Transformation

My business partner and I are designers. We were really scrawny ones too, spending our days hunched over a computer. We'd been skinny our entire lives. Finally decided to change and we commit to an intense summer (4 months) of bodybuilding.

We studied the bodybuilding masters, interviewed personal trainers, studied research papers, books, e-books and we meticulously recorded EVERYTHING. We wanted to pit conventional wisdom against cutting edge controversial research and figure out what worked. Well. We still have a long way to go and several really exciting theories and programs to test, but phase one is done!

Here are our before and afters! Check out our blog post on our website and drop us a comment if you have any questions or feedback. We're trying to learn everything we can and feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/

We've each got the 8 mandatory bodybuilding poses photographed on our blog as well as most of our routine spelled out.

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/

Love to hear what you guys think!

-Shane

Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice progress also nice hair u guys. wish my hair could grow that long without going curls lol
    ******** Aesthetic Crew

williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tousif24 View Post
    nice progress also nice hair u guys. wish my hair could grow that long without going curls lol
    Jared, man #2, has an afro. Amazing what you can do with a straightener and some hairspray

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmfao, STRONG DAISY DUKES

Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave4585 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thats real good progress for 4 months especially for someone whos just getting into lifitng.
    aesthetic by spring crew(2011)

bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid progress, will have a look at the website, nice to see people trying and testing measures before putting them online.

Ignore the clothes/hair haters, some people feel like because they lift a few weights every week they have to be an alpha male C**t all the time. Feel sorry for em.

InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsafA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job on your progess. What was your before weight?

SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very good results man. BTW, you look like:

Reyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reyke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude nice shorts......no homo

But on a serious note there's some nice progress made here hope your buddy makes as much of a change as you do.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy in the first pic made solid progress but the guy in the second pic not so much.

Originally Posted by SchadO View Post
    Very good results man. BTW, you look like:

You have no idea. I got that even more when I had shorter and lighter hair. Now I get him half the time and the other half Nick Simmons.

Originally Posted by Reyke View Post

But on a serious note there's some nice progress made here hope your buddy makes as much of a change as you do.
    I started off a little bigger and have a larger shoulder structure. He started off a little smaller and has a smaller frame. I figure I need to get a lot bigger to fill out my body. I'm thinking if we keep going we'll both hit optimal at about the same time.

Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ellie5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP your friend looks kinda like chestbrahh rofl

zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Besides the fact that your shorts are super gay. Amazing progress.

Originally Posted by Reyke View Post

Thanks man.
    He's actually made more progress in some areas than I have. If you check out his measurements he's actually grown a ton. Just started off smaller!

Neck: 13.75″ to 14.125″
    Shoulders: 38.75″ to 41″
    Bicep: 11″ to 12.5″
    Chest: 33.75″ to 35.25″
    Waist: 27.5″ to 29.25″
    Hips: 35.5″ to 37″
    Thigh: 18.75″ to 21.875″
    Calf: 13.75″ to 14.875″

All measurements at: http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitne...ny-to-beastly/

Originally Posted by InsafA View Post
    good job on your progess. What was your before weight?
    I was 142 a year and a bit ago. At the start of this program I was 152 (before picture). I went up to 174 . . . and then after three weeks of cutting ended up at 164 and stronger than ever. Weight doesn't really seem to say much, as I look a lot bigger than I did at 174.

Any idea what our bodyfat percentages are? BIA scale says 14.5% for me and 15% for Jared, but they don't seem all that accurate.

Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job. Keep pumpin'.
    Sig line can't be a novel

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by williamshane View Post
    I was 142 a year and a bit ago. At the start of this program I was 152 (before picture). I went up to 174 . . . and then after three weeks of cutting ended up at 164 and stronger than ever. Weight doesn't really seem to say much, as I look a lot bigger than I did at 174.

Any idea what our bodyfat percentages are? BIA scale says 14.5% for me and 15% for Jared, but they don't seem all that accurate.
    both seem around 10-12%

therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) therealdealau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can you share your routine and diet?

dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro good job and love your hipster style. Ignore the losers who make fun of your style, they're probably the dudes whose style is atrocious by wearing Ed Hardy, Smet, Affliction crap.

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good stuff OP, ignore the haters who are more worried about what another man is wearing than actual good progress.

you got good genetics, keep at it.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

Y-M-C-A! (LoLz) but srsly dude, great progress! keep it up!
    New GST Workout Program Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127869653

I rep back 100%.

Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not bad, meh...

mirin the hair.

LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probally the best quality pictures ive seen on this forum,,

Oh yeah nice little transformation

Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    can you share your routine and diet?
    We switched our program up from month to month trying to see what worked best. Generally we did a heavy strength training triple split routine. 3 one-hour workouts per week. Big exercises, like squats, deadlifts, bench, standing military press and chin-ups.

As for diet we ate at about 30-40% protein, 30% carb, 30-40% fats. Lots of EFAs. Lots of meats. Mainly low glycemic foods. 5-6 meals a day. Dextrose/protein shake before, during and after our workouts.

Originally Posted by loco10 View Post
    both seem around 10-12%
    How do you judge?
    What's the best way to actually figure it out? BIA seems like a bust. Calipers a better choice?

Originally Posted by LukeRicho View Post
    probally the best quality pictures ive seen on this forum,,

Oh yeah nice little transformation
    Thanks man! We tried our best. It was hard to get motivated to take the before pictures. I mean. We weren't all that ecstatic about our bodies. Now that we're getting close to the bodies we want though we're glad that we took the time at the beginning.

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff man. Keep at it!

Reps for a good start, and for being from southern Ontario

BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    You can tell the guy in the first pic gets it in while the gay in the second pic bends over and takes it like a woman
    Then you woke up and discovered your boyfriends cock in your arse. cheers for sharing your gayventure with us mate.
    Better to live one day a lion, then one hundred years as a sheep

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience - Sherloc

mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by williamshane View Post
    We switched our program up from month to month trying to see what worked best. Generally we did a heavy strength training triple split routine. 3 one-hour workouts per week. Big exercises, like squats, deadlifts, bench, standing military press and chin-ups.

As for diet we ate at about 30-40% protein, 30% carb, 30-40% fats. Lots of EFAs. Lots of meats. Mainly low glycemic foods. 5-6 meals a day. Dextrose/protein shake before, during and after our workouts.
    what did you do exactly for your chest?
    i've been working out maybe a month more then you but you've gotten more progress than i have.
    also i guess it may be because i have a **** diet from working too much.
    gym for life.