apollopcc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation high protein diets and diarrhea?

It has been 3 weeks and what i have researched says it will go away or add fiber. My question to all of you is this .....I started taking citrucel its pretty hit and miss it helps somedays others it doesnt so do i just up the doseage or what. If this is a common problem i wish to know what foods u added without adding a ton of cals and carbs please i thank all who respond

tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tso.bulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its ok, everyone ****s different...for example i **** hard like golf balls
    gotta eat big to get big

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by apollopcc View Post
    It has been 3 weeks and what i have researched says it will go away or add fiber. My question to all of you is this .....I started taking citrucel its pretty hit and miss it helps somedays others it doesnt so do i just up the doseage or what. If this is a common problem i wish to know what foods u added without adding a ton of cals and carbs please i thank all who respond
    what do you mean by high protein? how many grams and what is your macro totals.

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    what do you mean by high protein? how many grams and what is your macro totals.
    ketogenic like 45% 45% 10% (10 being carbs obviously) upwards of 250 260 grams of protein i weigh 240 so over 1g per lb

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ketogenic like 45% 45% 10% (10 being carbs obviously) upwards of 250 260 grams of protein i weigh 240 so over 1g per lb
    increase your fiber and water intake and that should help.

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    increase your fiber and water intake and that should help.
    i pound 1.5 gals of water a day MINIMUM what fiber rich foods can i use to keep me within my limits yet not add excess cals or carbs

i pound 1.5 gals of water a day MINIMUM what fiber rich foods can i use to keep me within my limits yet not add excess cals or carbs
    veggies

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    simple answer dude..

digestive enzymes.

Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    simple answer dude..

digestive enzymes.
    those really work bro? ive seen them before always wondered....

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    those really work bro?
    absolutely..you're not digesting the protein.
    enzymes are where it's at.

absolutely..you're not digesting the protein.
    enzymes are where it's at.
    whats the best route in ur opinion then im new to those

Beverly International makes a great one, that's what i use..
    you can pick up a decent one at any GNC tho.

thanks bro the citrucel is doing nothing i eat a mound of veggies a day i didnt think it was either fiber or hydration i was gettin worried ima check those bro thanks

multizymes??

winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water and Orange Triad as a multi!

water ,water, water...

multizymes??
    yeah, the Multiple Enzyme Complex.