sunaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to gain mass with 3 days per week workout routine

I am working out in the gym for 3 days a week with the following schedule

Monday:
    Shoulder (5 - 6 exercises)
    Biceps (4 - 6 exercises)
    Tricpes (4 - 6 exercies)

Wendessday
    Back (5 - 6)
    Traps ( 2 - 3)
    Legs (5 - 6)

Friday
    Chest (6 - 8)
    Forearms (2 - 3)
    Abs (Hmmm...)

Well, I have just started following the workout routine and I will really appreciate your input. I have followed arbitrary workout routines without much benefit.
    My body size is almost the same as in the profile pic.
    Please note that my aim is to gain mass while maintaining decent lean mass. My current weight is hovering around 65 - 67, and looking to weigh about 75.

Thank you.

pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sunaram View Post
    I am working out in the gym for 3 days a week with the following schedule

Monday:
    Shoulder (5 - 6 exercises)
    Biceps (4 - 6 exercises)
    Tricpes (4 - 6 exercies)

Wendessday
    Back (5 - 6)
    Traps ( 2 - 3)
    Legs (5 - 6)

Friday
    Chest (6 - 8)
    Forearms (2 - 3)
    Abs (Hmmm...)

Well, I have just started following the workout routine and I will really appreciate your input. I have followed arbitrary workout routines without much benefit.
    My body size is almost the same as in the profile pic.
    Please note that my aim is to gain mass while maintaining decent lean mass. My current weight is hovering around 65 - 67, and looking to weigh about 75.

Thank you.
    Looks really good to me, perfect volume. What about move legs to monday and shoulders etc to wed so you can go all out on them with no energy dips.

sunaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecumming View Post
    Looks really good to me, perfect volume. What about move legs to monday and shoulders etc to wed so you can go all out on them with no energy dips.
    Thanks. I will try that.

MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Id go with an A/B alternating workout with some type of DC/HIT workout. Seems to be the best way for natural trainees to gain serious mass quickly

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    You've got the two largest muscle groups in your body (back and legs) on the same day, Wednesday. These should definitely be split up. That's the reason to train a split routine in the first place--to be able to put more work on individual large muscle groups.

Have a look at this split; for someone with some training experience under his belt, it's practically bulletproof:

Tom Mutaffis 3-Way Split http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120309781
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733