KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

***cheap meal plans for mass***

Hey Everyone,

Could you guys post any cheap meal plans that have worked for you and that would be easy to stay consistent with while in college. Thanks in advance.

andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andybz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KRD View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Could you guys post any cheap meal plans that have worked for you and that would be easy to stay consistent with while in college. Thanks in advance.
    All i eat is canned tuna, oats, eggs, milk and pb and it's pretty cheap over here.
    Cheapest stuff i can think of.

KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bump

come on somebody has to have something

skinnyguy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andybz View Post
    All i eat is canned tuna, oats, eggs, milk and pb and it's pretty cheap over here.
    Cheapest stuff i can think of.

this plus protein shakes and chicken

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beans

+

Rice

+

Eggs ? or Chicken maybe.
    Last edited by abergirl; 08-03-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go in with some buddies and get a Sams Club or Costco membership.

Scour local grocery flyers and stock up when you find a good deal.

Pilfer from the dining halls if you can.

Trader Joe's is your friend.

Angel Food Ministries is meant for poor people, but you can get a decent box of meat and dry goods for like $25 bucks a month.

And face it... you're going to be eating a lot of PB, tuna, oatmeal, and eggs. Cheap, easy, and clean. Usually you'd have to settle for two of those three adjectives.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

well that not exactly what i was looking for but thanks....I was wantinf an actual meal by meal plan. Something you have followed or just know about that is cheap and effective

Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KRD View Post
    well that not exactly what i was looking for but thanks....I was wantinf an actual meal by meal plan. Something you have followed or just know about that is cheap and effective
    dude in your case if you want cheap and effective meal plan stick to the basics
    you really don't need to spend a s*** load on supps because majority of the time they are a big waste of money.I think that the only supplements that are worth buying are bcaa,whey protein, and creatine. But, whole foods will give you the best results.

here is what you need:

eggs
    oatmeal
    leafy greens
    2% reduced fat milk
    cottage cheese
    chicken breast tenderloins (Bulk Bag)
    peanut butter
    sweet potato
    apples
    bananas

here are some easy meal ideas:

breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    1 1/2 cups of oatmeal

mid-morning snack:
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tbsp all natural pb

post workout:

whatever whey protein you prefer i personally am a fan of monster milk and i eat it with 1 apple/banana

lunch:
    4 chicken breast tenderloins
    2 cups leafy greens
    1 medium sweet potato

mid evening snack:
    1 1/2 cups oatmeal
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 apple/banana

dinner:
    2 cups leafy greens
    1 medium sweet potato

bed-time snack:
    1 1/2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
    1 tbsp all natural pb

well there you go hopefully i gave you some good ideas
    *oh and by the way this is the foods i eat when on i am gaining mass but my meal plan isn't exactly setup like this

nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10) nombie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When i was at uni i used to get 5KG of chicken for 17GBP (not sure in USD), i used to bag it up and freeze it. Its best buying ur meat in bulk from a butcher rather than a supermarket butcher.
    "Everyone wants to be a bodybuilding, but no one wants to eat this whole chicken................ But i do"

"Light Weight baby"

Dude what is that piece of string hanging from your shoulder?? Wait thats your arm!

Repped

Originally Posted by Ripped12 View Post
    dude in your case if you want cheap and effective meal plan stick to the basics
    you really don't need to spend a s*** load on supps because majority of the time they are a big waste of money.I think that the only supplements that are worth buying are bcaa,whey protein, and creatine. But, whole foods will give you the best results.

here is what you need:

eggs
    oatmeal
    leafy greens
    2% reduced fat milk
    cottage cheese
    chicken breast tenderloins (Bulk Bag)
    peanut butter
    sweet potato
    apples
    bananas

here are some easy meal ideas:

breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    1 1/2 cups of oatmeal

mid-morning snack:
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tbsp all natural pb

post workout:

whatever whey protein you prefer i personally am a fan of monster milk and i eat it with 1 apple/banana

lunch:
    2 cups leafy greens
    1 medium sweet potato

mid evening snack:
    1 1/2 cups oatmeal
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 apple/banana

dinner:
    2 cups leafy greens
    1 medium sweet potato

bed-time snack:
    1 1/2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
    1 tbsp all natural pb

well there you go hopefully i gave you some good ideas
    *oh and by the way this is the foods i eat when on i am gaining mass but my meal plan isn't exactly setup like this
    Thanks alot

ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100)

Cheap , 5 meals a day plan

Here is an exact meal plan that includes 5 meals a day and is pretty affordable. It tells you the exact grocery items and how to prepare each item!
    Just search in google :your $75 healthy grocery guide
    It will be the first link by bodybuilding. I would have posted a link but im new and have to post at least 50 posts to upload links or pics, so sorry about that. But i hope that answers your question.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ak47007 View Post
    Here is an exact meal plan that includes 5 meals a day and is pretty affordable. It tells you the exact grocery items and how to prepare each item!
    Just search in google :your $75 healthy grocery guide
    It will be the first link by bodybuilding. I would have posted a link but im new and have to post at least 50 posts to upload links or pics, so sorry about that. But i hope that answers your question.
    Epic bump
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Epic bump
    cant get that first post back, joined in december just for this moment
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100) ak47007 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Epic bump
    Why do you say that?

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ak47007 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Because the thread is 5 years old.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain