i want to look good naked louie's Avatar
    louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000)

Help. Whole body covered in a rash. Might be allergic reaction to Nolva? (pics)

Background:
    I have had a sinus infection, so I have been sick for a few weeks. Just finished my 8 week cycle of Bold. Started Nolva at 20mg on Monday, had a huge rash when I woke up Thursday and it has been getting worse. I remember noticing some redness awhile ago, but can't remember if that started Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

I have done Bold before and used Nolva as the PCT with no problem. This is actually the exact same box of Genox (the brand of Nolvadex), so I initially thought it could not be from the Nolva.

Doctor 1:
    Thursday - She thought it was a viral rash which came from my viral sinus infection. Gave me a prednisone type pill for the rash and amoxicillin for the sinus infection.

Doctor 2:
    Friday - It got worse, so I went to see another doctor. He is not sure but thinks it might be an allergic reaction to a medication. He gave me an Allegra type medication to replace the sudafed I was taking before I got the rash, and something to replace the Ibuprofen I was taking before I got the rash just in case. Also gave me a steroid shot and took blood. They had nothing relevant to say about the blood results.

Steroid forums:
    Some think it could be an allergic reaction the Nolva. I searched through threads and some people mentioned getting a rash when they started Nolva. It still could be the sinus infection thing like the first doctor said, I don't know.

Current:
    Saturday - still getting worse despite the medicine. I ordered some Clomid to replace the Nolva in case that is the problem, but what if it keeps getting worse while I wait for the Clomid to arrive?

I don't know for a fact that it is the Nolva, but it could be. I'm afraid to just drop it without a replacement on hand.

I could order Reversitol, but that would take time to deliver too. Is there something like Reversitol I could get at the store (like GNC)? At the very least, something to tie me over until the Clomid arrives?

deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000) deathbunny is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think i had something similar... get some benadryl

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agreed or keto.. but that does look viral in presentation to me.

Mike
    ….

bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like contact dermatitis- if it's really itchy and seem to spread to areas that you may commonly itch. If your doctor gave you the methyl-prednisone tablets that you are to taper off of with, then in about a week it will all subside. Have your doctor give you a hydrocortisone shot

louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deathbunny View Post
    I think i had something similar... get some benadryl
    I already have prescriptions for prednisone and allegra pills. Should I take benadryl on top of that?

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Agreed or keto.. but that does look viral in presentation to me.

Mike
    The first doctor said the same thing. What about the way it looks makes you think it is viral?

Originally Posted by bashmasterflex View Post
    Looks like contact dermatitis- if it's really itchy and seem to spread to areas that you may commonly itch. If your doctor gave you the methyl-prednisone tablets that you are to taper off of with, then in about a week it will all subside. Have your doctor give you a hydrocortisone shot
    The rash was pretty full-blown on Thursday morning. I got the methyl-prednisone tablets on Thursday from the first doc, the ones that taper off.

It looked even worse Friday, so I had the second doc give me a steroid shot.

It looks even worse today. I expected the prednisone and steroid shot to make a noticeable postive difference, so the fact that the rash is still getting worse is kind of freaking me out.
    "Bork Bork Bork!"

-Swedish Chef

Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a similar breakout a year ago except mine was mainly throughout my torso. I went to an internal MD and a dermatologist and they both said it was a virus. They had a specific name but I forgot it. Mine took about a month to go through my system, pretty much all you can do they said. If it gets itchy they can prescribe anti-histamines. You should get it checked though just to be safe. Good luck

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong user title to pictures posted ratio.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Overnight some Clomid (or even torem) from your source if you're considering dropping the nolva.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pityriasis Rosea... thats what they diagnosed it as. After about a month they slowly started dissipating and eventually disappeared.

dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    had something very similar after drinking Calypso soda for the first time = never again.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like me after penicillan to be honest.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haynstyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It does look viral but the only way to be sure it is not drug-induced would be to re-challenge your body with the suspected allergen (of course making sure its not an anaphylactic reaction). Everyone responds to antihistamines differently and its obvious that the Allegra is not helping. Try switching to a first-gen antihistamine (Benadryl) and also consider adding on an H2-blocker (Zantac). Know that a first-gen antihistamine will probably cause some anticholinergic side effects (sedation, constipation, dry mouth, etc.) due to high lipid solubility and high degree of affinity for H1 receptors. Adding on a H2-blocker doesnt sound logical as they are mostly used for reflux but the skin does have H2-receptors and fully blocking both H1 and H2 receptors would probably help you out a bit. Do you have an allergist close by?
    "But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed." (James 1:6)

Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You haven't mentioned what other supplements you have been taking to coincide with the start of the cycle.

Makes me curious but it could possibly be a shellfish allergy.

Have you started any supplements that include fish oil, krill oil, or chitosan?

I speak from past experience.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    If it's viral, it is probably pustulosis varioliformis acute, ask your MD for valaciclovir. If it's not viral, it's a more common eczema, so look into the following with your MD: calamine (works nice with the fexofenadine you have), desonide, hydrocortisone and pimecrolimus. It could be pityriasis rosea like another use suggested, and if that's the case, you're better off either giving it time, or ask for erythromycin. Bring up what I said with your MD when you get a chance and see what they think. It's usually a matter of eliminating different illnesses for this type of issue.

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had a similar experience when taking penicillin during a viral infection (interestingly I'm 100% fine to take penicillin normally, just this particular virus clashed with the meds) rash cleared up once I was off penicillin

Perhaps have ur GP swap u to another antibiotic

Originally Posted by haynstyle View Post
    It does look viral but the only way to be sure it is not drug-induced would be to re-challenge your body with the suspected allergen (of course making sure its not an anaphylactic reaction). Everyone responds to antihistamines differently and its obvious that the Allegra is not helping. Try switching to a first-gen antihistamine (Benadryl) and also consider adding on an H2-blocker (Zantac). Know that a first-gen antihistamine will probably cause some anticholinergic side effects (sedation, constipation, dry mouth, etc.) due to high lipid solubility and high degree of affinity for H1 receptors. Adding on a H2-blocker doesnt sound logical as they are mostly used for reflux but the skin does have H2-receptors and fully blocking both H1 and H2 receptors would probably help you out a bit. Do you have an allergist close by?
    I have never seen an allergist before (I should because I get sinus infections every year - usually bronchitis with it). I could try to find an ENT.

I'm debating on which doctor I should try to see tomorrow. I could try to see the first one again, who have me the methylprednisolone, which is running out, and the amoxicillin? Or go see the second doctor who did blood tests and gave me the steroid shot, the Allegra, and the Ibuprofen replacement?

Or I could see my dermatologist since it is a skin deal? But a lot of people think it is internal and maybe internal viral, so maybe I should just see the other doctors...
    "Bork Bork Bork!"

-Swedish Chef

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by louie View Post
    I have never seen an allergist before (I should because I get sinus infections every year - usually bronchitis with it). I could try to find an ENT.

I'm debating on which doctor I should try to see tomorrow. I could try to see the first one again, who have me the methylprednisolone, which is running out, and the amoxicillin? Or go see the second doctor who did blood tests and gave me the steroid shot, the Allegra, and the Ibuprofen replacement?

Or I could see my dermatologist since it is a skin deal? But a lot of people think it is internal and maybe internal viral, so maybe I should just see the other doctors...
    See your GP, tell them what I said, and they'll determine who you should see if they're not comfortable enough to make their own diagnosis. Make sure to note however that the list of drugs I mentioned for a more common eczema was to give variety, I didn't imply to use them all at once (just so they don't go WTF when they see it, LOL). As for presidone, it's something that you shouldn't have taken yet and would only suggest as a last resort, so I'm surprised you got that already.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Strong user title to pictures posted ratio.
    omg lmao, but on a serious note this is what happens to me if i take amoxacilian, they gave me retacilian for hives and it went away in 2 days, is it itching or burning?

edit* i read threads after i post, i now see my post is just a repeat of what others said so.......goodluck tc
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Originally Posted by vitriol View Post
    I've had a similar experience when taking penicillin during a viral infection (interestingly I'm 100% fine to take penicillin normally, just this particular virus clashed with the meds) rash cleared up once I was off penicillin

Perhaps have ur GP swap u to another antibiotic
    Erythromycin is actually a good substitute for penicillin (I'm allergic to penicillin).

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if its viral then you will most likely be perscribed something else. I would go back to the doctor and get refer to a dermatologist. as far a Pct is concerned I definately wouldnt be ordering any more research drugs right now. find out whats going down first then worry about the PCT. I could be anything, even food
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples