Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Masstastic View Post
    After a stretch of 5 games where he didn't crack 90 yards.

Calvin Johnson is a freak athlete but you need to come back to reality here.

I know you're calling this a bold prediction, but this is one of those prediction threads where you're not going to come close and then your excuses for why it didn't happen will turn out to be identical to the comments made on the 1st page.

Look at it like this:

If Calvin Johnson doesn't have 2000 receiving yards this season it will be because defenses began double & triple teaming him every play.

Calvin Johnson will not have 2000 receiving yards this season because defenses will begin double & triple teaming him every play.
    He'll get 2000 regardless of being double teamed all game.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    If you look at their schedule they actually face a lot of pretty good or up and coming defenses.

1 Sun September 9 St. Louis Rams
    2 Sun September 16 @ San Francisco 49ers
    3 Sun September 23 @ Tennessee Titans
    4 Sun September 30 Minnesota Vikings
    5 Bye Week
    6 Sun October 14 @ Philadelphia Eagles
    7 Mon October 22 @ Chicago Bears
    8 Sun October 28 Seattle Seahawks
    9 Sun November 4 @ Jacksonville Jaguars
    10 Sun November 11 @ Minnesota Vikings
    11 Sun November 18 Green Bay Packers
    12 Thu November 22 Houston Texans
    13 Sun December 2 Indianapolis Colts
    14 Sun December 9 @ Green Bay Packers
    15 Sun December 16 @ Arizona Cardinals
    16 Sat December 22 Atlanta Falcons
    17 Sun December 30 Chicago Bears

Bolded teams either were really good defensively or had very good pass rush and/or corners which would cause problems in the passing game.

Rams will be much improved both in the secondary and their pass rush. Titans are solid. Packers could go either way, they're a year removed from being dominant.

Really the only teams which look like probable domination by the Lions are Jags and Colts. Not saying they won't put up their yards against the good defenses but it certainly won't be an easy road.
    I agree that he is facing a lot of good defenses, but I still don't think it will matter.

Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    Counting on him to have that kind of production is a really bad idea.
    I'm counting on 125 a game, not 200. At 200 a game he would put up 3200.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    lol, so many people in this thread don't think he can even be close... Holy crap, some of you are very close minded and not very analytical.

Well, I will bump this thread at the end of the season after I go full-wizard

Disclaimer: If Calvin or Stafford miss time, disregard this thread. However, I'll say the same thing the following year. As long as both are healthy for 16 games, Calvin has a very realistic opportunity of putting up 2000 yards for the next few seasons.
    Yeah we're close minded and not very analytical because we are saying it's very unlikely for a receiver to not only break a record that's been held for well over a decade, but SHATTER it.

Adrian Peterson is(was?) the Calvin Johnson of running backs and he never even came close to breaking the all time record. He is a genetic specimen just like Calvin, but when a defenses gameplan is entirely focused on him, it's not as easy as you're making it sound.

I just lmfao at you thinking it's "very realistic" ANY player will shatter an all time record.
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey, isn't it odd that outside of the QB position, the best players in the league almost all happen to be the biggest freaks? It's almost as if there's some type of correlation between athletic ability and performance. Obviously there are other factors, but take a look around at some of the best players in the league.
    Every NFL player is a physical freak in a sense.

But the argument that the best athlete when working out in tights always ends up being the beter player has an equal success/failure ratio outside of video games.

Im not even pretending as if your mindset is different than some professionals who get paid to do scouting.

All I'm saying is just because Calvin is "bigger, faster, & stronger" than Jerry Rice doesn't automatically mean he has a chance to shatter an All-Time record that Rice established.
    A paradox.

EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly, all it takes is a few sub-par games to make it really difficult for him to reach the 2,000 yard mark.

He went seven games last year without breaking 100 yards, and had a 244 yard game against the Packers to get him to past 1,600 yards........

I don't see it happening this year, but we'll see.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Decided to make a tribute to the true GOAT

** Check out my 1000th post GIF Request thread to request a GIF **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132093433

Mod repped by BOZZ, my life is now complete.

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have my doubts that he can but I have Stafford as my fantasy QB so im all for it happening
    Misc Time Lord

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's another one for the megatron fans:

** Check out my 1000th post GIF Request thread to request a GIF **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132093433

Mod repped by BOZZ, my life is now complete.

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Madden curse. nope.
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

SterlingCooperDraperPryce RogerSterling's Avatar
    RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RogerSterling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sweet because i got him in the first round

TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheCholo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Randy Moss >>>>> CJ

If Randy could not even crack 2000 yards than CJ definitely won't

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cor030 View Post
    Yeah we're close minded and not very analytical because we are saying it's very unlikely for a receiver to not only break a record that's been held for well over a decade, but SHATTER it.

Adrian Peterson is(was?) the Calvin Johnson of running backs and he never even came close to breaking the all time record. He is a genetic specimen just like Calvin, but when a defenses gameplan is entirely focused on him, it's not as easy as you're making it sound.

I just lmfao at you thinking it's "very realistic" ANY player will shatter an all time record.
    When did I say any player? I think Calvin Johnson can be the best player of all time. And people thought Dan Marino's passing yardage in a single season would never be broken. We nearly had 4 QBs break it this past season...
    Originally Posted by Masstastic View Post
    Every NFL player is a physical freak in a sense.

But the argument that the best athlete when working out in tights always ends up being the beter player has an equal success/failure ratio outside of video games.

Im not even pretending as if your mindset is different than some professionals who get paid to do scouting.

All I'm saying is just because Calvin is "bigger, faster, & stronger" than Jerry Rice doesn't automatically mean he has a chance to shatter an All-Time record that Rice established.
    Never said that since he is bigger faster and stronger that he automatically breaks the record, but athleticism is extremely important in the NFL. If you don't have great athletic ability, you don't play in the NFL. All things being equal, the guy that runs a 4.3 has a huge advantage over a player that runs a 4.5. The greatest athletes have the potential to become the best players. There's a reason why the best defensive lineman in the NFL are all 6'5 275 lbs and run like WRs.

Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    Madden curse. nope.
    See, I'm not retarded, so I don't believe in ridiculous curses.

Originally Posted by TheCholo View Post
    Randy Moss >>>>> CJ

If Randy could not even crack 2000 yards than CJ definitely won't
    At their best, Calvin>>>>>>>>>Moss.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you know nothing about football if you truly believe this. last year was probably the best year calvin will EVER have. stafford is injury prone. and calvin has been in the league quite a while hes not getting much better.

i have a feeling you also predicted Brady to throw 60td's after his 09 season. just not happening. too many things have to go right

Originally Posted by Kangaro00 View Post
    you know nothing about football if you truly believe this. last year was probably the best year calvin will EVER have. stafford is injury prone. and calvin has been in the league quite a while hes not getting much better.

i have a feeling you also predicted Brady to throw 60td's after his 09 season. just not happening. too many things have to go right
    lol what? I've never said that.

Calvin's first year with a healthy Stafford is the best he'll ever have? You know nothing about football if you think he can't at least match his numbers at some point in the next few seasons.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When did I say any player? I think Calvin Johnson can be the best player of all time. And people thought Dan Marino's passing yardage in a single season would never be broken. We nearly had 4 QBs break it this past season...
    Never said that since he is bigger faster and stronger that he automatically breaks the record, but athleticism is extremely important in the NFL. If you don't have great athletic ability, you don't play in the NFL. All things being equal, the guy that runs a 4.3 has a huge advantage over a player that runs a 4.5. The greatest athletes have the potential to become the best players. There's a reason why the best defensive lineman in the NFL are all 6'5 275 lbs and run like WRs.

See, I'm not retarded, so I don't believe in ridiculous curses.

At their best, Calvin>>>>>>>>>Moss.
    then why was the GOAT WR a mediocre physical specimen?

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not even bold
    CPA

sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He'll be lucky to get 1200 yards, and that has nothing to do with the madden curse. Receivers with seasons as good as he had just don't repeat those performances. Period.

Originally Posted by floppyflaps View Post
    then why was the GOAT WR a mediocre physical specimen?
    He wasn't a mediocre specimen, and like I said, athleticism isn't the only quality that makes a player. There are other intangibles such as intelligence and skill that are very important components. Route running, coverage recognition, being on the same page as the QB, coordination, body control, hands, and other factors all go into being a very good WR. But if you are 5'6 and run a 4.75, it doesn't matter how well you run routes or can catch. You can't get open or make plays on the ball.

Athleticism is not only how fast you run a 40 and how high you jump. Rice would never get caught from behind and he had much greater cardiovascular endurance than everyone on the field. In that regard, Rice was very athletic.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Confirmed, just finished my first season in madden and he had 2500 yards.

StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

revis > johnson

deal with it
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post

revis > johnson

deal with it
    Oh... So 1 defended pass is all it takes?
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol what? I've never said that.

Calvin's first year with a healthy Stafford is the best he'll ever have? You know nothing about football if you think he can't at least match his numbers at some point in the next few seasons.
    I know u didnt say that I said I HAD A FEELING. you have trouble reading?

If you knew **** about football you would know 90% of the time an athlete scores a huge contract he starts not giving as much of a fukk. not true for ever player but you cannot deny that it does not play a factor. you think hell risk his body or some **** when he knows he has 100 mil sitting in the bank? you think if hes a game time decision with a possible risk of further injury hes gonna play or hes gonna sit at home on his pile of cash?

1681 yards is about as good as it gets. Period. stafford and cj aint taking nobody by surprise this season. you think it was a coincidence that brady stafford and brees both eclipsed 5k yards? and newton over 4k? with the strike last season defenses didnt have as much time to prepare and all stats were inflated.

hes probably not gonna repeat just like brady will never hit 50 td's again people will figure you out

sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh... So 1 defended pass is all it takes?
    There isn't exactly a big sample size.....so yes.

daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think not

Originally Posted by Kangaro00 View Post
    I know u didnt say that I said I HAD A FEELING. you have trouble reading?

If you knew **** about football you would know 90% of the time an athlete scores a huge contract he starts not giving as much of a fukk. not true for ever player but you cannot deny that it does not play a factor. you think hell risk his body or some **** when he knows he has 100 mil sitting in the bank? you think if hes a game time decision with a possible risk of further injury hes gonna play or hes gonna sit at home on his pile of cash?

1681 yards is about as good as it gets. Period. stafford and cj aint taking nobody by surprise this season. you think it was a coincidence that brady stafford and brees both eclipsed 5k yards? and newton over 4k? with the strike last season defenses didnt have as much time to prepare and all stats were inflated.

hes probably not gonna repeat just like brady will never hit 50 td's again people will figure you out
    Oh I get it now, you're a Bears' fan. You are gonna be mad when Calvin averages 150 yards a game vs that overrated defense.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    4 Sun September 30 Minnesota Vikings
    i'm a vikings fan and our pass d is absolutely fukkin awful. the vikes can rush the qb, but the secondary is complete shiit
    Official Misc Straight Crew (90% straight and up)

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Madvillainy View Post
    i'm a vikings fan and our pass d is absolutely fukkin awful. the vikes can rush the qb, but the secondary is complete shiit
    And rushing the qb disrupts the pass game more than a shutdown corner.

There isn't a corner in the nfl that can handle megatron on a good day, but a pass rush speeds up everything for a qb and makes it more difficult for receivers to finish routes, especially deep ones.
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There isn't a corner in the nfl that can handle megatron on a good day, but a pass rush speeds up everything for a qb and makes it more difficult for receivers to finish routes, especially deep ones.
    didn't stop the vikes from having the worst pass d in the league. if anything it speaks more to how bad the secondary really is. not to mention allen likely won't have a record breaking year again.

anyways, not the point of the thread. megatron still isn't cracking 2000
    Official Misc Straight Crew (90% straight and up)

krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000)

in the vid above revis got faked coming off the line, caught up to Calvin, and jumped in to deflect a pass that was very well placed, to the inside and high of a 6'5 receiver inside of the corner.

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calvin Johnson had over 200 yards receiving in 3 of his last 4 games this past season.
    Too bad he wont face bottom 6 secondaries for 3/4 of the entire season or else I'd agree with you.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs