Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Girls always reject me

I try to talk to them but they ignore me. I'm scared I will be alone forever.

I am short and ugly too, and regular job not rich either.

Advice?

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know this is the female misc and i have a penis but i wanted to post.

up your game bro.

You dont get rejections, you get learning curves. Use every rejection as a lesson and try to improve on each and every one.

shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) shyguyandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SamWiseGamjee View Post

up your game bro.

You dont get rejections, you get learning curves. Use every rejection as a lesson and try to improve on each and every one.
    They just walk away usually or say "not interested" or something similar. I don;t know what to do differently. Never learn anything, just get rejected...

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shyguyandy View Post
    They just walk away usually or say "not interested" or something similar. I don;t know what to do differently. Never learn anything, just get rejected...
    I hope your not trolling but anyway...

It seems to me that your itting on them straight away?????!?!?!

You need to build a rapport with the girl first, rather than jump in at the deep end. If you open up and she can sense your trying to slay her then she will automatically have a guard up and naturally shut that door.

Make them laugh, build comfort around them etc etc... if they like you they should then let you know in a subtle way... you cant be that ugly that girls just shoot you down from day one. You must be doing something seriously wrong to be rejected all the time bro..

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong username to post..... Could be troll but dunno.

Well your problem isn't your looks. Its your attitude and the way you carry yourself. Your approachment is causing red flags sir. I hate to say it, but really the only way to get better, is to practice. As you would practice anything else in life, just start up conversations. A simple "hi" can go longer than you may think. Don't use any of that PUA sh!t (Pick Up Artist). Be comfortable with yourself, it's the most important aspect if you want to get anywhere. And be yourself, there is no reason to lie or pretend your something your not.

Keep at it in the gym and that will help too. Do all of these things, everyday, and you'll be fine.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

up your game bro.

Pretty much what I wanted to say, but in a nicer way and without the penis part.

Don't take rejections personally. The ones that seem to always have action? Well, they just take more chances. Everyone gets turned down sometimes. But the law of averages dictates that the more times you roll the dice, the more chances you have of rolling a 7.

I was watching this dumb animated TV show. There's this character on there who is seen as the ultimate ladies man. He's ALWAYS with someone. Well, a young boy accompanies him out one afternoon, and witnesses this "ladies man" hitting on literally hundreds of women. And 99 times out of a hundred he gets turned down or even slapped in the face. Point is, the young boy learned he got action not because he was so great, but because he took lots of chances.

Short you can't do anything about, but trust me, it's really not that big of deal. Ugly? Women aren't as visually stimulated as men, so even if you ARE ugly, it's not going to matter as much as you think it does. Women are different in that respect. Plus, beauty is in the eye, dude. What's ugly to some is handsome to others.

And finally, for many reasons besides impressing women, you should always be trying to improve yourself professionally. A woman would find it much more appealing if you were like, "Yeah, I got this awesome job that I'm just nuts about! I love going to work every day!" Even if you make peanuts for cash. Extra points if that job is helping less fortunate; like inner-city youth or puppies.

biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000) biochick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Confidence and humor go a long way. Act like someone that women would want to talk to and they will. Treat yourself like someone of value and others will as well. If you approach a woman with an "I am ugly and no one likes me" attitude, that's what people will see. Good luck!
    Because somewhere out there, a girl is warming up with your max.

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

No, I will not post/send you nudes. No, you may not PIITB, PIITV or PIITM. Find someone else to sexually harass.

jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000) jayoheazy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Pretty much what I wanted to say, but in a nicer way and without the penis part.

Don't take rejections personally. The ones that seem to always have action? Well, they just take more chances. Everyone gets turned down sometimes. But the law of averages dictates that the more times you roll the dice, the more chances you have of rolling a 7.

I was watching this dumb animated TV show. There's this character on there who is seen as the ultimate ladies man. He's ALWAYS with someone. Well, a young boy accompanies him out one afternoon, and witnesses this "ladies man" hitting on literally hundreds of women. And 99 times out of a hundred he gets turned down or even slapped in the face. Point is, the young boy learned he got action not because he was so great, but because he took lots of chances.

Short you can't do anything about, but trust me, it's really not that big of deal. Ugly? Women aren't as visually stimulated as men, so even if you ARE ugly, it's not going to matter as much as you think it does. Women are different in that respect. Plus, beauty is in the eye, dude. What's ugly to some is handsome to others.

And finally, for many reasons besides impressing women, you should always be trying to improve yourself professionally. A woman would find it much more appealing if you were like, "Yeah, I got this awesome job that I'm just nuts about! I love going to work every day!" Even if you make peanuts for cash. Extra points if that job is helping less fortunate; like inner-city youth or puppies.
    I went on vacation not too long ago and all my buddies thought I was crazy with the ladies or somehow just "on it" with the girls because I had so many wild moments. But what they didn't see was all the girls who walked away, or said 'no thanks' and etc. etc. etc.

Basically, I was only "on" because all ppl see is the reward. If you got a good looking girl with you and you're having a blast, it may not exactly be because you're God's gift to women (CRAZY, I know! It may just be because you threw out so much game out there that one, two or three were bound to hit. For every 5-6 girls who say no, at least 1 will say yes. Guaranteed

Go out knowing it's a numbers game and things are suddenly less frightening. Don't bet each chip expecting to hit it big and feel crushed when you don't. Play the field, make smart bets and let it rip! you can't win what you don't put down and if you're not throwing yourself out there you'll never get anywhere....

Just my $0.02

VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope your not trolling but anyway...

It seems to me that your itting on them straight away?????!?!?!

You need to build a rapport with the girl first, rather than jump in at the deep end. If you open up and she can sense your trying to slay her then she will automatically have a guard up and naturally shut that door.

Make them laugh, build comfort around them etc etc... if they like you they should then let you know in a subtle way... you cant be that ugly that girls just shoot you down from day one. You must be doing something seriously wrong to be rejected all the time bro..
    A reader of the Game, I see.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Strong username to post..... Could be troll but dunno.

Well your problem isn't your looks. Its your attitude and the way you carry yourself. Your approachment is causing red flags sir. I hate to say it, but really the only way to get better, is to practice. As you would practice anything else in life, just start up conversations. A simple "hi" can go longer than you may think. Don't use any of that PUA sh!t (Pick Up Artist). Be comfortable with yourself, it's the most important aspect if you want to get anywhere. And be yourself, there is no reason to lie or pretend your something your not.

Keep at it in the gym and that will help too. Do all of these things, everyday, and you'll be fine.
    he a troll brah
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Advice?

this is the wrong section to ask this question.....go ask the misc.

veektorreeyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice?
    It's all about confidence. If you think bad about yourself, other people will too.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be natural, and act like you don't give a ****. I don't mean be rude, but don't act over-eager. Strike up natural conversation. Never use 'lines', ever. A quick wit will help you in guiding the conversation naturally. If you don't have conversational skills, there's always the adult services section of craigslist.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They just walk away usually or say "not interested" or something similar. I don;t know what to do differently. Never learn anything, just get
    rejected...
    they may already have a boyfriend, not interested in dating or lesbian. It may or may not have anything to do with you. Dont take rejection personally

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyWarrior View Post
    they may already have a boyfriend, not interested in dating or lesbian. It may or may not have anything to do with you. Dont take rejection personally
    theyre ALWAYS lesbian if theyre not interested

Source: Rules of Dating for Men #5
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VEight View Post
    A reader of the Game, I see.
    i've read it, awesome book
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

If you want sex approach a slutty girl (not in the street lol) and show her the attitude you'll take to bed, if a woman is going to be naughty she wants to make sure its worth while. What are the chances some nervous ass guy will be good in bed?

If you actually want a girlfriend there isn't really a 'game plan' that will ever last so all advice goes out the window........getting a real girlfriend takes time and trust needs to be built, if thats what you want treat the girl as though shes your best friend from day one.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    I suspect this is a troll post, but just in case it is not.

Most women reject too much eccentricity.

They suspect that there is something wrong.
    That you are "wierd"
    Sometimes shyness can contribute to that perception.
    Looks only have to be "good enough" for most women.
    From there on, a good job or good prospects and a demonstration of caring will do fine.

IMHO, you should practice. Find some gals to chat with w/o attempting a relationship.
    Also, practice listening by asking questions.
    Women love to have a man listen to them.

God Bless.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    theyre ALWAYS lesbian if theyre not interested

Source: Rules of Dating for Men #5
    hilarious

amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you should lower your standards if you keep getting turned down. Some people have their standards so high that it makes it almost impossible to get someone to even talk to them.
    I know this might be defeating advice and you should always strive for the best. But let's be realistic here, if you know how you look like you know what you can get. There are few and far in between cases where really good looking girls end up with not so good looking guys but that's not always the case.

I guess you can shoot for the stars but the chances of catching one is very low, especially if you don't have experience talking to girls.
    "If not you, who? If not now, when?"

randomaurora.wordpress.com

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Advice?

1. There is nothing wrong with being alone forever.

2. Forget about women, girls, whores, and whatever else. I think you need to work on your confidence and improve your situation. You're only 24, so you have time. Go to school, get a good job, make money, and do something which you are passionate about. Forget women for the moment, and just worry about yourself. That's my advice....For example, I'm in kinda the same boat as you...however, I've decided that I'm more important than any woman in this world, and will be starting a PhD program at Cornell next month, and am doing things that i'm passsionate about. So what if women don't like me....i'm happy, will have plenty of money, and am content......THIS is what you need to do.....you > women

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm curious, what are you trying to talk to them about? Even as a kid, I never ignored a guy who tried to talk to me, no matter if I was interested or not. With a few exceptions where the topics were so over the top that it had me questioning the guy's sanity.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000)

Advice?

Sound like u have low self esteem.
    Let's flip this for a moment.
    If the lady in question
    whas short fat forty and broke would u date her. Oh and ugly too.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well i know what i wouldnt do. make a thread in the female section whining about never getting females, thus negating any dwindiling chance you mightve had to meet a woman on this site (hey its happened before).

you dont get rejections, you get feedback. pay attention to your feedback, make adjustments, and proceed from there. unless you look like the phantom of the opera you really dont have much to worry about.......

StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post

Haha you were watching King of the Hill huh. The little fat kid goes with the guy who speaks gibberish to the show store or w.e hahaha

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)

Advice?
    I have the same problem. I'm not short, 6' 0"

If you find the key PM me.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

Originally Posted by StiMpACks View Post
    Haha you were watching King of the Hill huh.

That's the one!

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm sure there's someone out there for you.

it's harder for men because it seems we basically always have to do the initating whereas women can mostly just sit back and wait for the guy.

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by timbo81 View Post
    i'm sure there's someone out there for you.

it's harder for men because it seems we basically always have to do the initating whereas women can mostly just sit back and wait for the guy.
    So that's the key. That's not fair at all.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some good avice in this thread.
    The Misc is dead.