Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    best tasting I've ever had as well.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post

This guy backs up Phase 8 on every thread, it's gotta be good. Im gunna hop on the train GUISE!!

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnTheHonest View Post
    3-6 g is too much mate

in vanilla theres 6g of carbs (1 g fiber), dont forget theres rest of lactose from all of the protein types (like 1-2g), theres also maltodextrin prior to gly/tau content, my guess would be 1-3g taurin/glycine together, it means +-23g of whole protein in one serving

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate And Whey], Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Taurine, Glycine, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Based Creamer, (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols [Emulsifier]), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
    Yeah, coz that makes it so much better.

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    We will try to keep you stocked
    Thanks for this! we love the feedback.

My morning shake everyday consists of

1 scoop phase 8
    1 cup almond milk
    1 packet stevia
    2 cups spinach
    top off with cold water

About 180 calories if you do not factor in the spinach calories.
    I put it all in my magic bullet, Turn it on.
    Leave it until EVERY SINGLE part of the spinach is gone, Literally you cannot tell its in there except it makes the shake green.

Best shake i have ever had.

You are so sure of this huh?
    We won't.

i tried to explain this to the simple minded like polgas, But with there lack of knowledge on the simple things in life like supplements and ingredients they seem to bash to bash.
    Maybe you did explain it, maybe you didn't... Anyway, my knowledge of the "simple things in life like supplements and ingredients" are very limited, care to explain it to me in detail?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate the support.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mathers24 View Post
    With all this being said, What IS the best pure protein out there?
    IMHO the "best" would be a blend, and out of the blends the top 3 are: Protogen, Trutein, and MP Combat.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do love how the OP states how he loves the protein powder for taste, and everyone attempts to crucify it.

And the same people who are in all the T/G threads come out of the wood works to point fingers. While it may be a valid concern, this hardly seems like the time for it.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still have about 16lbs of Phase8 to go through, it's ok, taste is not as phenomenal as some ppl are saying.
    I like it, and for the price I paid, I won't complain. But this whole glycine/taurine thing and not knowing exactly how much protein there is per scoop makes me not want to replenish my supply once it's out. A range of 15 to 25g of protein is a huge gap.
    IG: @tuanlifts

automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) automattik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has been awesome for me take it before bed

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    here's an idea for all of u so worried about missing out on 10g max of protein...eat 10g over your minimum for protein. gasp, what a concept. now i can have the best tasting protein powder out there AND still keep my gains!!!

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mathers24 View Post
    With all this being said, What IS the best pure protein out there?
    I like magnums neutricuticals Quattro look that yo it's hard to beat. Lactose free and very clean powder I've been using its for last 7 months.

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's in it that makes it taste SO good?

thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    the lack of protein the more tasty ingredients

jokez

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    We have a dedicated department to making everything tasty.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000) SoreGunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    here's an idea for all of u so worried about missing out on 10g max of protein...eat 10g over your minimum for protein. gasp, what a concept. now i can have the best tasting protein powder out there AND still keep my gains!!!
    You're missing the point, so you buy protein just for taste? dont care if 8-10g of protein is missing.. Remember you're paying for PROTEIN, not fat, carbs, glycine, taurine maltodextrin bullsh!t, if you're happy with wasting money go ahead..
    Muscletech did a fantastic job hyping their product to get brainwashed people like you to buy their crappy protein, their protein fuking sucks..
    Trusted comapnys are ON, cellucor, controlled labs, infinite labs, AST, Allmax and some others..

Originally Posted by SoreGunz View Post
    You're missing the point, so you buy protein just for taste? dont care if 8-10g of protein is missing.. Remember you're paying for PROTEIN, not fat, carbs, glycine, taurine maltodextrin bullsh!t, if you're happy with wasting money go ahead..
    Muscletech did a fantastic job hyping their product to get brainwashed people like you to buy their crappy protein, their protein fuking sucks..
    Trusted comapnys are ON, cellucor, controlled labs, infinite labs, AST, Allmax and some others..
    wonder how u got so red?
    Maybe its your negative attitude.
    What makes a company trusted?
    because i would have to say we are trusted by 99% of the community.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repasaurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think muscletech should be questioned. Whatever they're doing they're doing it right.

Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just got sent six tubes of this stuff for my foundation. Now I wish I could open one and try it :/

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At first when people started complaining about all of this, I was annoyed about it like many others.

Eventually though you realize that those who care about this issue already know about it and are buying elsewhere. Ultimately the company is doing nothing illegal and not putting consumers at risk.

There is quite simply bigger fish to try if you want to complain about the supplement industry and its indiscretions...such as companies putting ingredients that aren't on the label into products...not testing their ingredients or finished products...outright lying about ingredient effectiveness...etc...

If you want a higher quality protein, there are plenty of better tasting whole-protein only products on the market, but going into every thread and rehashing the same thing on this issue is quite frankly

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian26 View Post
    Just got sent six tubes of this stuff for my foundation. Now I wish I could open one and try it :/
    Let us know how you like it when you get it

RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just tried a sample of phase 8 chocolate. I was pretty impressed. It tasted very good. I like the taste of phase 8 over nitro tech.

Was a creamy textured shake. Went diwn easily, no clumps, or grainy. Tasted very good.

Now make a cookies n cream phase 8!! Lol

Originally Posted by RyanG415 View Post
    Just tried a sample of phase 8 chocolate. I was pretty impressed. It tasted very good. I like the taste of phase 8 over nitro tech.

Was a creamy textured shake. Went diwn easily, no clumps, or grainy. Tasted very good.

Now make a cookies n cream phase 8!! Lol
    We have more flavors coming soon
    Kick.com/beetoxic

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bluerev View Post
    we have more flavors coming soon
    Going to be epic.

Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackcloud556 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I generally don't enjoy chocolate protein. But after the few samples I got I can say that this stuff is the best I've tasted

Originally Posted by Blackcloud556 View Post
    I generally don't enjoy chocolate protein. But after the few samples I got I can say that this stuff is the best I've tasted
    Awesome feedback brother.
    Thanks
    +repd
    Kick.com/beetoxic

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoreGunz View Post
    no, wasting my money is going out to eat all the time, or using coupons to eat out, thinking i got a good deal. or, wasting my money is buying a bunch of chips, crackers, ice cream, pizza (yes i know iifym but that can be said for phase 8 too). even if its only 12g protein (which i HIGHLY doubt) it tastes orgasmic to me and satiates my sweet tooth entirely for the day.

btw muscletech thats not an ok to go ahead and start making this stuff with just 12g lol just sayin

edit: with bogo 2 scoops is $1.40. thats cheaper than most snacks. with 2 cups milk and a serving of pb, thats like 700 calories for maybe $1.60 and it tastes amazing. can't see how id beat that. and even if its 15g/serving, ur lookin at about 50g protein for $1.60. failing to see how thats a waste, but whatevs.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not coming ITT to give any feedback either way. But...

Originally Posted by repasaurus View Post
    I don't think muscletech should be questioned. Whatever they're doing they're doing it right.
    IMO all companies should be questioned. Those who have quality have nothing to fear.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post

IMO all companies should be questioned. Those who have quality have nothing to fear.
    quality post, repped
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post

It's call brand loyalty, my friend. Many folks on here practice it, to include repasaurus.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    It's call brand loyalty, my friend. Many folks on here practice it, to include repasaurus.
    actually i always considered mt to be one of the most gimmicky brands out there for 8 straight yrs. all their stuff looked like a joke (dat dere cell tech). when i saw the bogo it looked like a good deal. turned out to be the best powder ive ever tasted. thats all.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    phase 8 is great to bake with as well. made some banana bread with the vanilla last week was the best tasting stuff ever
    Last edited by emergency; 06-02-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)