Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Asr View Post
    o okay good. because if I drank 3 gallons a day I would empty out the H-E-B!

Hey so who was the one who filmed you in the vid showing you taking the purple wraath? tank?
    Just friends.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Note to self: Wide mouth bottles for Kane ASAP

lol. just hook up a damn hose to an 18 wheeler filled with green mag.

Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    @PT: You got yoself some mailz to check.

your pm box is full. :/

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Asr View Post
    @PT: You got yoself some mailz to check.

your pm box is full. :/
    Got it / replied
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

nothing yet bro. but i'll wait and see if it processes through later.

Edit: Got the email. Replied

Hey so do you all mind if I ask what you guys do for a living? The CL stuff is just on the side right?
    Last edited by Asr; 07-03-2008 at 06:56 PM.

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear Cali talk!!!! I am moving aaalllllll the way to Cali in 2 months (San Jose). timber, bulldog, where do you guys train?
    "Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret."

BScKin - UNB
    Doctor of Chiropractic in Training - Palmer College of Chiropractic WEST

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benjamin0 View Post
    I hear Cali talk!!!! I am moving aaalllllll the way to Cali in 2 months (San Jose). timber, bulldog, where do you guys train?
    I train at World's gym and Express Fitness/Fitness 19.
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    San Jose is where I usually stay when in Cali. Usually join Gold's and 24 hour. But fellow Canadian here... Toronto.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    I train at World's gym and Express Fitness/Fitness 19.
    What city are those in? DO you recommend them?

Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    San Jose is where I usually stay when in Cali. Usually join Gold's and 24 hour. But fellow Canadian here... Toronto.
    Excellent! Maybe we'll have to hook up for a training session or some food or something sometime. Do you recommend Gold's or 24 hour? I have only ever worked out at YMCA's due to the worldwide membership, but will be looking for a new place to train when I get there in September. I think Gold's is closest to my school there.

EDIT: Canada for the win!!! Homeland will always be the frozen north.

BScKin - UNB

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What city are those in? DO you recommend them?

Excellent! Maybe we'll have to hook up for a training session or some food or something sometime. Do you recommend Gold's or 24 hour? I have only ever worked out at YMCA's due to the worldwide membership, but will be looking for a new place to train when I get there in September. I think Gold's is closest to my school there.

EDIT: Canada for the win!!! Homeland will always be the frozen north.
    Express Fitness is called The Right Stuff in San Jose. The good thing about them is that you can go to thier other clubs. But their club in Tracy, which is where I live sucks. It's pretty much a beginner gym for the young crowd. The one's that don't rack their weight, lift to heavy with really bad form and mostly huddles in front of a machine talking about girls. I prefer the Pleasanton gym, much bigger too. World's gym I really like, that's my big boys gym. People there, are there to train not dick around.

You can look up both:

www.expressfitnesscenters.com or www.worldgym.com

24 hour gym is good, you can go to any of their clubs too. Gold's gym is probably the best gym though. If there was one closer to me I'd go there.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Express Fitness is called The Right Stuff in San Jose. The good thing about them is that you can go to thier other clubs. But their club in Tracy, which is where I live sucks. It's pretty much a beginner gym for the young crowd. The one's that don't rack their weight, lift to heavy with really bad form and mostly huddles in front of a machine talking about girls. I prefer the Pleasanton gym, much bigger too. World's gym I really like, that's my big boys gym. People there, are there to train not dick around.

You can look up both:

24 hour gym is good, you can go to any of their clubs too. Gold's gym is probably the best gym though. If there was one closer to me I'd go there.
    shes got the inside scoop
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

You can look up both:

I feel like I hijacked this thread, but thanks for all the help. I look forward to the move to Cali..in spite of the wildfires. I am going to school to be a chiropractor there. Once I hit clinic, you and kane should come on in, hahaha.

I hear that Gold's is good. I have been to one in Manhatten beach and the Venice beach one, both were phenomenal.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    shes got the inside scoop
    apparently!

BScKin - UNB

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like I hijacked this thread, but thanks for all the help. I look forward to the move to Cali..in spite of the wildfires. I am going to school to be a chiropractor there. Once I hit clinic, you and kane should come on in, hahaha.
    Chiro-jacked !!!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Alright Kane, you ready? Krispy Kreme bacon cheeseburgers!

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Chiro-jacked !!!
    Yes this thread has been, and so will I be chiro-jacked

That MAY just be more disgusting than baby diapers. MAYBE

BScKin - UNB

That MAY just be more disgusting than baby diapers. MAYBE
    Yeah, but you know you want to try one. Lol!

Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000)

I have just a few questions...

Kane, how much junk food can you get by with on a daily basis while still getting lean? Are donuts really your favorite cheat treat? Favorite recipe?
    Everybody's parents are crazy but it's scary when you can prove it.
    REPS:
    NEGS:
    You can trust me with the shipping...
    Good Traderz Thread post #1231, 1463, 2392, 2949

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, but you know you want to try one. Lol!
    right now I would actually kill for one
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

LMAO!!
    Weird thing is I can see the appeal.

Originally Posted by Secret_Hope View Post
    Kane, how much junk food can you get by with on a daily basis while still getting lean? Are donuts really your favorite cheat treat? Favorite recipe?
    I can get by eating 'loosely' maybe 3 days per week. And no donuts aren't my favourite cheat meal. That was probably the first time I've had it in years.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you a competetive or recreational bodybuilder?

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait wut? You live in Toronto?

Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Are you a competetive or recreational bodybuilder?
    Recreational only. I guess.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Wait wut? You live in Toronto?
    Yessir.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yessir.
    Where?

I live in Mississauga, in T.O. alot...where exactly do you train?

Wanna do an eating challenge with me?

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Where?

I live in Mississauga, in T.O. alot...where exactly do you train?

Wanna do an eating challenge with me?

LOL! I train at Extreme Fitness on Bay/ Bloor.
    I'll pass on the eating challenge....for now. I'm trying to stay on track dietwise for now since that'll go out the window in Cali.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kane, do you know what % BF you're at?
    Back in action.

LOL! I train at Extreme Fitness on Bay/ Bloor.
    I'll pass on the eating challenge....for now. I'm trying to stay on track dietwise for now since that'll go out the window in Cali.
    He has a Krispy Kreme contest to prepare for!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

nastay
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

krispy kreme tacos, krispy kreme fried rice, kung pow krispy kreme.

the essentials.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Kane, do you know what % BF you're at?

Not sure. I don't believe in bioelectrical impedance devices and so usually just rely on a one site caliper measurement at the suprailliac which is nowhere near accurate. I really just go by the mirror and tape measure.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com