Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO there's way better things on the market.
    Prosupps DNPX
    and Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex (the appetite suppressants in this are above and beyond ANY other product, and I work at a supplement store.. so needless to say I have tried them all)

although, the original OEP is much much better than the reformulation.

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ericdose View Post
    OEP is a solid thermo. Are you using a pre with it as well? I'm going to try stacking Oxy with Compound 20 in a month or so to lose a bit of weight I've accumulated this winter
    nope i have been pre workout free for about 2 months + the last pre workout i used was animal rage...no creatine but was pretty decent energy..i dont like to use stuff like that though cause they dont tell you how much of ea ingredient is in it.

i might get a creatine free pre soon though..not sure what yet.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

on the real though USMC and proud of it HOORAH.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingarnold187 View Post
    i dont like to use stuff like that though cause they dont tell you how much of ea ingredient is in it.
    So why do you like using either version of OEP? Just curious

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OvercomeItAll View Post
    Prosupps DNPX
    and Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex (the appetite suppressants in this are above and beyond ANY other product, and I work at a supplement store.. so needless to say I have tried them all)

i have used quite alot of supps as well but i am not depending or leaning on oep to lose my weight...ive gone from 320 lbs to were im at now over a yr and a halfand the only other thermo/weight loss supp i have tried was hydroxy stim from muscle tech...i dont like any of muscletechs products EXCEPT hydroxy stim...it also has 1,3 d in it and great energy and thermo is good as well. i used it for 2 months..about 7 months ago
    other than that i mainly used pre workout products that had creatine in them.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Originally Posted by TheBiz1214 View Post
    Sorry man but that's highly suspect^.....But anyways the original OEP worked really well for me, better then Hydroxy and Lipo6, goodluck though
    maybe try hydroxy stim from muscletech and see how that works for you...i loved that sht!

yea ppl dont beleive me but idc...i have a very strong core...from being in martial arts for 10 years growing up..but it is very...very possible to have abs showing at 19% bf...some ppl are just diffrent from others...my 19 yr old buddy can flat bench 315 for 2 reps...my max bench is 260 for 1 rep.....he leg presses 700 for 2 reps..i leg press 1300 for 4 reps....evryone is diffrent
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    So why do you like using either version of OEP? Just curious
    i dont know if i like or dislike oep yet...this was barely my 2nd day taking it.....mostly all thermo/weight loss supps have a combination blend and say seperatly how much caffeine is in them...the above comment was pertaining to pre workout supps.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Prosupps DNPX

also you are 5,6 135 lbs...im almost twice your size..and im a guy...im pretty sure we are going to have diffrent opinions about all supps.

i would naturally assume small women like yourself(no offense) get hit pretty hard by any supplement....i could take 600mg of caffeine in a day and be buzzin while it would send you into a crazy squirrel on crack type of high.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The original OEP is an amazing appetite suppresent and personally prefer it over EC stack over a whole cycle (EC is amazing initially and falls off for me). Heads up though, got major stim dick from it for a week or two.

Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    The original OEP is an amazing appetite suppresent and personally prefer it over EC stack over a whole cycle (EC is amazing initially and falls off for me). Heads up though, got major stim dick from it for a week or two.
    what is this "ec" stack?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

on another note i dont really care for the whole "appetite suppresent" effects of thermo/weight loss supps...i have good discipline when it comes to my dieting....maybe 2 times a week max i will slide a supreme bar into my macros and evry sunday is a cheat day for me

this previous sunday my gf and i spent nearly 30 bucks at popeyes lol....got a box of 9 spicy chicken strips(we split)...large mashed potatoes with cajun gravy..3 butter milk biscuits ea....large corn on the cob for me and an apple pie ea..and a diet coke lol...seriously guys it was so amazing haha

eating out like that once a week helps me to stay clean during the rest of the week plus i still make weight loss progress
    i stick to around 2100-2200 cals,150-180carbs a day,50-80 g fat and on sundays i might go around 3000-3500 cals,250-300 carbs, 150-180 grams of fat...and i always aim for around 180 grams of protein daily...somedays i get more than that but its all gravy in the navy...baby!

coolface.jpg
    Last edited by kingarnold187; 01-23-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

this is why we ended up going to popeyes lulz
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Prosupps DNPX

just letting you know that i just researched the ingredients and amounts of them that are in this DNPX you suggested and it does seem quite intruiging to me...50 mg of 1,3 d in it..for those of you who dont know ea scoop of jack3d only has 20mg of 1,3 per pill...200mg caffeine per pill...3g yohimbine ..other good stuff too.....i think im starting to regret getting oep lol....none the less i will ride it out with oep ..so far so good!..maybe DNPX will be next on the list... thanks for the suggestion!
    Last edited by kingarnold187; 01-23-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well change of plans today! boss called me and said i didnt need to come in cause truck was kinda small!

so i said fk it and did legs 4 hrs erlier than expected! ......i have not sweated this much in a long time...i did nothing diffrent in my leg day routine...

did 4 sets of squats with 200lbs for 12 reps ea set...was sweating hard after 2nd set..then did 3 sets of walking lunges with 35 lb dumbells
    2 sets of stiff leg deadlifts

decided to go crazy and throw 4 sets of rows in with leg day???

this is post workout and im sitting here chillin and sweat is still coming and energy is still good...i started my workout roughly 3 hours after i took the pills and ate breakfast......break-fast consisted of 4 eggs,2 turkey sausage pattys,1 slice of cheese and 1 cup of oatmeal
    the effects of oep were not diminished by the food as i was expecting...this is post workout review and i am very alert and have good energy still.
    so far so good!
    Well then, it look like you're off to a good start! Haha.

Originally Posted by ericdose View Post
    OEP is a solid thermo. Are you using a pre with it as well? I'm going to try stacking Oxy with Compound 20 in a month or so to lose a bit of weight I've accumulated this winter

I wanted to go for a Recreate/Compound 20 combo for a cut a little while ago but didn't end up doing it because of the alpha testing for VERSA-1. Feedback on our home board for the OEP/C20 stack has been great.

also you are 5,6 135 lbs...im almost twice your size..and im a guy...im pretty sure we are going to have diffrent opinions about all supps.

i would naturally assume small women like yourself(no offense) get hit pretty hard by any supplement....i could take 600mg of caffeine in a day and be buzzin while it would send you into a crazy squirrel on crack type of high.
    I vaguely remember reading some comment by a well respected member on another board about some research they read regarding male/female differences in processing of certain stimulants. The bottom line was something to the effect of females may process stimulants faster, or something like that. Yeah I know that's extremely vague, and doesn't really tell you much, haha.

From what I can see, sex doesn't really have a huge effect on stimulant tolerance.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

now being day 5 or 6? havent been paying attention..but i can definetly confirm when i am starting to feel the effects of oep...i have been feeling a burn/empty stomach sensation in my core area ...the focus is great ! energy and concentration/focus lasts quite a while...i kinda had some sleplessness yesterday ..was up til 2 am...i think spacing the dosing for me would be good at about 4 hrs after the first dosing in the morning..that way i can fall asleep easier at night...had to walk 2 miles to an interview i had today...this was about 3 hours after i had my morning dose of 2 pills...40 mins later i ate 4 eggs /10ozof chicken/20 carbs of apple juicemixed with 1 scoop of isolate/1 packet of flavored oats

during my walk there i was so focused on engaging my calfs lol i loved it..i was so sharp in my interview as well...
    i think good things are in store hehe...i want to give versa 1 a try with oep and see how that turns out...i hope it doesnt turn out to be a bunchya hype cause it almost seems to good to be true hehe but we shal see.

i think for my 2nd afternoon dose it hits me best if i take it with just a scoop of isolate and some kind of fast acting carb type of juice like i did today...took it 3 hours ago and i still feel it really good

so classic..and anyone else who wants to chime in...what would you think of taking the afternoon pill after a workout-(weight lifting)and waiting 45 mins to have my post meal....for some reason i feel like it hits me harder if i wait just a tiny bit longer (around 45mins) before i eat something with it....but do i have to wait to eat for the 2nd dose?..will the thyroid ingredients still effect someone the same if they eat with it immedietly or is it better to wait?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

bumpity bump BUMP

for your time

MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bumpity bump BUMP

for your time

why are you bumping this start a log
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome feedback so far! So you're going with the full 3 caps daily? A VERSA-1/OEP combo would be great for cutting. I used VERSA-1 while dieting during the testing and really liked it. The only thing to consider is that most people noticed that their appetite increased with VERSA-1, some to a pretty significant degree, which could be a tad bit uncomfortable to diet through.

As far as your question is concerned yes, I would have the second daily serving on a near empty stomach if you can. Post workout is fine, and pre-workout is even better (depending on how the timing works out for you) if you take it after your pre-workout meal is mostly digested. To my knowledge none of the ingredients absorb much better with food, and some absorb better without food, so overall you're best off taking it with less food in your stomach rather than more.

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

well one week in...its official ...i like oep! =)
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While Im sure the new one is good (as I actually was really fond of my jack3d micro sample) I would get the OG while you still can... thats the king of fat loss pills in the opinions of many.

well one week in...its official ...i like oep! =)
    Glad to hear ya like it so much.

josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never got as far as trying the original OEP, but I know the history is that Jack3d Micro removed DMAA and claimed to be just as strong - and sure as hell wasn't imo.

What are the chances of getting the new OEP in Australia though? Anything with more than caffeine that can be legally imported would pretty much win by default as a fat burner imo.

im back with silly questions...classic...im looking at you...lol

so i decided to start my intermittent fasting again.....as suspected since ive gone back to a "normal" eating routine ive been stalling out on progress

im going back to my 20/4 plan..fast for 20 hours then eat for 4....would it be ok for me to say ..take 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and continue through the day with no food and 30 mins before my workouts (weight lifting) take 2 pills on empty stomach still workout for 1hr-1hr 30 mins...wait 30-45 mins after workout to eat.....would this be ok? would oep mess up my insides or mess with the lining of my stomach if i totaly go with no food for it?

and also i dont care weather ot not i take 2 caps in the morning or 1 or 2 caps beforew workout or 1 i was just thinking it might be a better idea to take the higher dose closer to a time i would be eating..but does it matter at all? i know the bottle says take first dose 15-30 mins before eating "break-fast"

so basically can i take first dose be 1 or 2 caps...wait 5 hours then take 2nd dose..1 or 2 caps...lift then eat...and be ok?

please let me know if how i said things is confusing i will try to tell it all more simple if i can.

thank you ! =)
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

bump
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actually was rated 6/10 on a previous"rate facial aesthetics" thread that turned into 50+ pages.......lulz....

you have alot of talk for someone who doesnt even have a face pic and whos core/mid section looks like complete sht....=)
    For the small frame and build xLGx has, he seems quite fat. All those supplements on the sig are obviously not helping.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mk well ive been at it for roughly 3 years now so i guess im still making"noob gains"

im 19 % bf...all my abs show...mad?
    Lol

I also agree there are better fat loss supplements out there dexaprine, DCP/TTA, all genomyx products geared toward fat loss, scorch, The new molecular nutrition fat loss supp I can't think of the name, muscletech hydroxycut hardcore elite.
    Last edited by jon1995; 02-01-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Your muscles won't be growing when you're trying to lose fat anyway. But no, DMAA does not affect muscle growth.
    this is so incorrect, trust me i have gone fro 99kg to 91kg and have beaten a record at the gym every time i go.. i gain strength while losing weight

high protein on low calories, and alot of amino acids ... weight loss is calories in calories out, depending on what weight you are going to lose determines the macro's intake.. high protein synthesis and you will be garunteed gains..

my favourite thermo is hypershred

currently taking rapidcut at the moment
    [300 Spartan Crew][300 Veteran]
    cutting progress: Oct: 98kg Nov: 95.1 Dec: 93.1 ; 2013: Jan: 92.6 Feb: 92.4 Mar: 90.6
    weight record: 90.7 10/2/13
    deadlift: 264x1
    bp: 180x1
    squat: 210x1 15/1/13
    my personal records -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151027473

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    now that im overthinking all this again...wasnt there something about certaint stimulants or maybe 1,3 coming up in drug tests as meth? or something like that? i could be totaly wrong but i thought i saw something about that before...like if i had a piss test would i be kool ?
    Sorry for double post, but I'm on my phone. It Wont show up as meth but could be a false positive for amphetamines(********,vyvanse,etc.). Idk how often that happens tho

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    Sorry for double post, but I'm on my phone. It Wont show up as meth but could be a false positive for amphetamines(********,vyvanse,etc.). Idk how often that happens tho
    yea i ment so say amphetamines not meth lol
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

anywhoo im off to bed now...waiting on classics reply...or anyone elses knowledgeable reply on my previous post about my starting if again and taking oep whilst fasting...goodnight evryone
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

bump
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800