Page 21 of 183 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    If only Fitty was here...

:sniff:
    What? Is your ban stick broken?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    the dull task of going to get a burger sounds way more interesting when you have Nainoa describing it, so suspenseful its hard not finish the wall of text

Oddly enough my last fast food outting was up in the mountains of Virginia over the Thanksgiving holiday. No town around for 40 minutes and the biggest stores there were a Dollar General, BP gas station and a McDonalds. I found the 3 random stores to be an strange choice for the trifecta of shopping places out in the middle of nowhere.

so I made plans last night to give the flounder anther shot this coming Sunday. Im picking up some new baits today after work.

What part of the VA mtns? I'm right across the border. Dollar General stores are popping up everywhere. They must be doing good in the downward economy.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    Thanks for making my mouth water man. :drool:
    See I was blessed in my college years that my house was just 10 blocks off campus... So I could just zip back home and throw something together.

It's a HUGE money saver in college when everyone else is paying $5-$7 per meal at the cafeteria or the food court or whatever, and I can feed myself pretty good for under $2 a meal.

You think about even just for Lunch... If I'm saving $3 per meal... That's $15 a week for 40 weeks that was an extra $600 a year (Which is a lot in college and even more back then)

Kind of sucked when I was president of my program and president/lead presenter of the Ad Fed competition team... Because all of my officers wanted to have these important meetings over lunch. But I would be damned if I was going to eat over priced cafeteria slop!

Eventually I worked out a system where before I left for school each morning I would set out a bag of frozen soup on the counter to thaw. (Or god forbid leave out a can) Then I'd sit near the door in my last class before lunch so I was the first one out.

Parked near the same door... So I'd hit the road, get home... Pour the soup into this strange double lined plastic glass. Let the soup go in the microwave and it was hot enough to eat yet just bareable to hold in your hand.

Then I'd get back in my sexy little hatchback car that I barely fit in and I'd drive back to school chugging soup and smoking cigarettes as fast as I could.

It was funny though because in those days I wore a suit and tie and carried a brief case around school 3 days out of 5... So I was a real sight for people stopped in traffic because here's this giant dude, jammed in a tiny poor man's sports car, Chugging a tall glass of soup like Cookie Monster, while trying to chain smoke in between gulps with the other hand, while dressed up in a suit.

But 9 times out of 10 I was seated back in the cafeteria before the last of my officers would be out of the crowded cafeteria line.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    What? Is your ban stick broken?

Fitty is having technology issues on his end... He's tried to log on and say Hi before but can't... So he just lurks and looks at your body space photos.

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

OMG... It's been a morning of talking to and e-mailing corporate drones!

I need a break from all the PC and faux professional buzz words!

Anyone know of a poetry reading or a hippie drum circle I can sit in on for a couple of minutes!
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fitty is having technology issues on his end... He's tried to log on and say Hi before but can't... So he just lurks and looks at your body space photos.

Well that's no different than what he did when he had full account access.

I meant - why can't you ban any <no homo> violators yourself?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Well that's no different than what he did when he had full account access.

I meant - why can't you ban any <no homo> violators yourself?
    No longer in the code of conduct rules...

BB.com will vote on same sex marriage at some point in the next 1-32 years.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    If you look back at the picture that is frost on the curtains. We left it out of the garage overnight because we would have to lay the top down to fit. We will either need to put it in the garage or cover it up when we expect frost. But, when the sun popped out while we were fishing, it sure warmed us up. Had to come out of the coveralls very fast.
    How would it be if you sprayed/applied the frost version of Rain-X?

I'm building next years Greenhouse out in the Barn ATM (Just building it on a sled so I can drag it into place with the truck) Was thinking of using a similar grade of plastic as you find in a bimini.
    6'4"

Well, if you guys follow the Arctic Jetstream closely... And I know you do.

We are having the same exact pattern this winter that we had last winter... Which was a mild and dry winter for the upper midwest... But again... Poor for Ice Fishing.
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    For any Washington Brah's out there that have camped in the NW, this one is for you boy's.....Now they feel our pain!

Completely unbearable.

Try camping in the Amazon basin, either wet or dry season. The 4th biggest ie is dry season in the Amazon, it's just less wet, lol.

I like how flounder sounds with the LA accent ...floundah
    I like how it tastes stuffed with NC crabmeat grilled. NOMZ!!

OMG... It's been a morning of talking to and e-mailing corporate drones!

I need a break from all the PC and faux professional buzz words!

Anyone know of a poetry reading or a hippie drum circle I can sit in on for a couple of minutes!
    Doing a sweat lodge ths weekend, need to recenter.

Now on to all you that have just reproduced. Little Sandy's swing set IS NOT A FUKN GANTRY CRANE YA ASSHATS!!!

Last edited by GREENFEATHER; 12-05-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watching Doomsday preppers.

Anybody watch this show?
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post

Anybody watch this show?
    Sometimes. I saw it was on last night, but so was SOA and Victoria's Secret fashion show so DDP got the ax.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Anybody watch this show?
    I havent really watched the show since it came out. Its kinda corny now as the show changed course.
    I did watch one yesterday some guy who doesnt know how to wear a polo shirt had an internet bride from Colombia and he was no time running bug out drill when she is just a few hours fresh off the plane. The show is getting unrealistic now.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Anybody watch this show?
    I watched the first season and it was alright... I can't get into the second season because every time I turn it on they are down to nut jobs with an AR 15 living in the suburbs and think that their fat ass diabetes and COPD gives them the edge, for when the sun turns black and starts sending out zombifying radiation.

They pretty much ran out of quality material when the gay guy who was hording seeds almost got shot at the end of last season.

Besides we're so close to December 21st already it doesn't matter!

If you want more indepth discussion on the show, I'd recommend the Survivalist Thread here in the OR... More guy watch the show in that thread than any other.
    6'4"

I saw a Promo yesterday... Apparently Duck Dynasty is having their Christmas Special tonight...

Don't know anything about it... But my gut tells me it's going to be pretty epic!
    6'4"

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    What part of the VA mtns? I'm right across the border. Dollar General stores are popping up everywhere. They must be doing good in the downward economy.
    Buena Vista and Glasgow (town in Rockbridge County) but I usually just tell people Roanoke

I have lived there and on the east coast of Va (Hampton/New Port News)...This past holiday was the first time I visited Appomattox. Was pretty cool seeing the restored/preserved building and artifacts fro the end of the Civil War.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I saw a Promo yesterday... Apparently Duck Dynasty is having their Christmas Special tonight...

Don't know anything about it... But my gut tells me it's going to be pretty epic!
    Everyone gets hot donuts!
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Everyone gets hot donuts!
    Si is right... You can eat like 6 cold doughnuts... But you can eat 48 hot ones.

Or if I make doughnuts... You can eat... 2
    6'4"

I dont watch the show enought to remember the people's names but one has a strong donut fetish

"I'd wait all day for hot donuts"

"I would shave my beard for donuts"
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I dont watch the show enought to remember the people's names but one has a strong donut fetish

"I'd wait all day for hot donuts"

"I would shave my beard for donuts"
    51% of everything that's funny on that show is related to the hyjinx of "Uncle Si" The old guy with the thick glasses always talking about "Nam."

33% of everything funny that happens is related to Jase... The guy with the redish brown beard who's always foiling Willy.

And as Jase said "Of the top 10 stupidest things I've ever done... ALL of them involve Si in some way."

The rest of everything that's funny on that show is everyone else.

And then Phil... The Father who started it all... Is basically my Aristotle and Tyler Durden wrapped into one.

99% of everything Phil says is pretty much spot on.
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buena Vista and Glasgow (town in Rockbridge County) but I usually just tell people Roanoke

I have lived there and on the east coast of Va (Hampton/New Port News)...This past holiday was the first time I visited Appomattox. Was pretty cool seeing the restored/preserved building and artifacts fro the end of the Civil War.
    You call those mountains????

Hampton....the thing I remember most about VA beach was that dang underwater tunnel. I was pulling a camper....never again!
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hampton....the thing I remember most about VA beach was that dang underwater tunnel. I was pulling a camper....never again!
    Im not calling the east coast side mountains, jsut saying I lived there

The mountains were Buena Vista & Glasgow

pic out the back door...

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Why is it that no matter where you are in the world the words "Tunnel" and "Camper" always seem to go together like the words "Grandfather" and "Handjob."

There is straight up no way to combine the two in a sentence in a way that sounds good!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    And then Phil... The Father who started it all... Is basically my Aristotle and Tyler Durden wrapped into one.

Do you have an autographed poster of Phil hanging in your garage? I do. U jelly, bra?

He also gave me the call off his lanyard when I met him, so I just might have some Phil DNA if you're interested in dabbling in some backwoods cloning.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Do you have an autographed poster of Phil hanging in your garage? I do. U jelly, bra?

He also gave me the call off his lanyard when I met him, so I just might have some Phil DNA if you're interested in dabbling in some backwoods cloning.
    well this post is opening up a new can of worms haha
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I havent really watched the show since it came out. Its kinda corny now as the show changed course.
    I did watch one yesterday some guy who doesnt know how to wear a polo shirt had an internet bride from Colombia and he was no time running bug out drill when she is just a few hours fresh off the plane. The show is getting unrealistic now.
    LOL I was going to say that was the worst episode ever. Who the **** still pops their collar.

Personal Log:

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    51% of everything that's funny on that show is related to the hyjinx of "Uncle Si" The old guy with the thick glasses always talking about "Nam."

33% of everything funny that happens is related to Jase... The guy with the redish brown beard who's always foiling Willy.

And as Jase said "Of the top 10 stupidest things I've ever done... ALL of them involve Si in some way."

The rest of everything that's funny on that show is everyone else.

Jase is my brother-in-law, 100% serious. Not literally but I swear you could swap the two out and nobody would notice. Cracks me up. To make matters worse, my BIL dressed as Jase for Halloween. I think all he had to do was put sunglasses on honestly.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post

I need me a poster like that!

I can identify with the show so much, because my world view is very similar to Phil's... But my relationship with my wife is very much like Jase and Missy!

6'4"

LOL... Who the **** still pops their collar.
    The ghost of Elvis!

Actually I've got a shirt that I really like... Mother in Law gave it to me... So of course I tend to wear it to family functions... Only the collar on it tends to pop itself up... And then I won't notice until AFTER the family photo is taken!
    6'4"

The ghost of Elvis!

Actually I've got a shirt that I really like... Mother in Law gave it to me... So of course I tend to wear it to family functions... Only the collar on it tends to pop itself up... And then I won't notice until AFTER the family photo is taken!
    Yeah....ok Nainoa.....what ever you say. It just so happens to pop itself lol

Personal Log: