RonBurg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RonBurg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

If you let your girlfriend stick a dildo in your ass, am I I mean are you gay?

I mean, if it was one of those, well you want to **** me in my ass so guess what....Honestly felt like I was ****ting and pissing at the same time when it went in....That **** hurt like hel. I got my revenge though.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wat

RonBurg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RonBurg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no homo

hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    seriously what the fuuck with all these retarded topics
    word.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight, but i do"

ur retarded. its a question. one of my boys keeps calling me a ***got now. I need ammunition.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no matter what you do, as long as its with a girl, it isn't gay

I'm pretty sure its impossible to go be gay with a girl

Carrow14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RonBurg View Post
    no homo
    lol Boondocks...

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    no matter what you do, as long as its with a girl, it isn't gay

I'm pretty sure its impossible to go be gay with a girl
    This, but sticking something up your ass is slightly homo.

But the fact is, you didn't enjoy it. So that's cool.. you're good.

Had to try it right? Gotta find out and make sure you don't like it.

ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why do people post there probs (particularly gay) on bb wen there going to get humiliated. ur 15 and ur getting dildos in ur ass already. congrats
    Im green

Weight: 184
    Height: 5'9

100 Meter Dash: 11.4
    200 Meter dash: 23.0
    40 yard: 4.63

Bench: 295
    Squat: 425
    Clean: 230
    Deadlift: 405x7

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Carrow14 View Post
    lol Boondocks...
    someone shoulda said pause first lol
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah nothing you do with a girl (only) can be gay.
    However, this was gay because you're red and a terrible troll.

OPfail stealing my mojo and making fun of me.

OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPFails will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RonBurg View Post
    OPfail stealing my mojo and making fun of me.
    Onelove brah (: