Thread: IGF-1 Question

Danowski72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IGF-1 Question

I have been doing alot of research on IGF-1 but havent been getting straight answers. I understand how it works and all, so i dont need the science behind it. The two biggest complaints that i heard from it was intestinal growth/bloatedness, and fatigue all day. Also i read pre-diluted liquid forms are not effective because the half life of IGF-1 is 72 hours so it dies and you need to dilute it yourself and shoot up.....I will not shoot up. Has anybody used the spray before? and how much do you take, for how long? I know creatine there was a formula of like .3 grams creatine per 1 kg body weight for loading, and then dropped it down to like .01 grams creatine per 1 kg body weight for maintaince...anything like this for IGF-1?

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know very little on the topic, and actually dont quite know what you're talking about here in terms of products. I had my blood work done though, and my IGF-1 is 450+ as opposed to the upper norm limit of 260ish. That would explain the constant fatigue when outside of the gym.

May I ask why you want to supplement with IGF-1 and what effects you wish to get from it?

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    I know very little on the topic, and actually dont quite know what you're talking about here in terms of products. I had my blood work done though, and my IGF-1 is 450+ as opposed to the upper norm limit of 260ish. That would explain the constant fatigue when outside of the gym.

May I ask why you want to supplement with IGF-1 and what effects you wish to get from it?
    I want to put some mass on, heard IGF-1 had great results...been lifting for a while but want something to push me harder and better results

L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why don't you just improve your diet instead?
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    but Y???? IDK BRO

Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    why don't you just improve your diet instead?
    my diet is fine and very clean...im asking about IGF-1 not your opinion about my diet

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If your IGF isn't injected, it's pointless. Enough said. Theres a reason why it's shot into a just trained or about to be trained muscle for localized effects.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    If your IGF isn't injected, it's pointless. Enough said. Theres a reason why it's shot into a just trained or about to be trained muscle for localized effects.

Mike
    Where do you buy it non-diluted then?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doctor....

Oral IGF-1 is marketing hype. Get blood work before you make any decision. If you dont mind me asking, honestly, how old are you?
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can take a blood sample and sell it for 500$ a pop then Apparently i have more than enough to spare.

seriously, people are asking about diets because these are the most important and effective ways of getting gains without sticking foreign objects into your body. Dont get defensive when someone asks about diet, age, or whatever else.

-1 to taking IGF-1 injections
    +1 to getting everything else in amazing order and using normal supplements and not those that you have to inject.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah not sure if you realise what your getting into.. Mikes right though.. none of the oral IGF products will deliver the long chain of amino acids that make up igf-1 into the bloodstream intact.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    I can take a blood sample and sell it for 500$ a pop then Apparently i have more than enough to spare.

seriously, people are asking about diets because these are the most important and effective ways of getting gains without sticking foreign objects into your body. Dont get defensive when someone asks about diet, age, or whatever else.

-1 to taking IGF-1 injections
    +1 to getting everything else in amazing order and using normal supplements and not those that you have to inject.
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yeah not sure if you realise what your getting into.. Mikes right though.. none of the oral IGF products will deliver the long chain of amino acids that make up igf-1 into the bloodstream intact.
    This x2.

If your diets in check, youll see gains. Meet your macros.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

deepbluejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepbluejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently using the NOW IFG-1 spray. I don't know exactly what it has in it - whether it's real IFG-1 or just some act-alike chemical in nature - but the results have been fairly dramatic for me. After two weeks my joint injuries have damn near healed up and I'm stronger and tighter than I've been in a very long time. For $12 bottle (amazon.com) I would VERY strongly recommend picking up at least one bottle before you consider injecting anything.
    5'8"
    186lbs - currently clean bulking, training for strength

69anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danowski72 View Post
    I have been doing alot of research on IGF-1 but havent been getting straight answers. I understand how it works and all, so i dont need the science behind it. The two biggest complaints that i heard from it was intestinal growth/bloatedness, and fatigue all day. Also i read pre-diluted liquid forms are not effective because the half life of IGF-1 is 72 hours so it dies and you need to dilute it yourself and shoot up.....I will not shoot up. Has anybody used the spray before? and how much do you take, for how long? I know creatine there was a formula of like .3 grams creatine per 1 kg body weight for loading, and then dropped it down to like .01 grams creatine per 1 kg body weight for maintaince...anything like this for IGF-1?
    Go to another forum and ask this! IGF is a peptide, not a supplement. Search for a peptide forum for info.
    " Pitying yourself is like selling pride and dignity for nothing."

"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything" John Wooden