Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile Any advise for a future Mr Olympia

Hey my goal is to be the best of the best someday and I'm starting early let me know if I have the right genitics for the job my goal is to be the next ronnie coleman and give me some advise that I need to know

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    troll? not sure if srs

check out the teen bodybuilding section.

Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jalundah View Post
    troll? not sure if srs

check out the teen bodybuilding section.
    yea I did already

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lift heavy.
    Take lots of steroids.
    Have little life except for lifting and dieting and make no money.
    Do gay posing for men to pay the bills.
    Plan to die early.

Enjoy!

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Lift heavy.
    Take lots of steroids.
    Have little life except for lifting and dieting and make no money.
    Do gay posing for men to pay the bills.
    Plan to die early.

Enjoy!
    Spot on with the steroids. Make sure you have a good friend that you are comfortable pulling your pants down in front of.

I would also suggest putting up some ads on Craigslist for your private posing service.