Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres an inspirational winter video, Rocky!!!!

iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumpz

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iAmMan View Post
    bumpz
    bumper carz
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    bumper carz
    i um.... just gonna...

<---- leave

dunner18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in, age 18

KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i um.... just gonna...

<---- leave
    lol have i lost my mod status for that one? i sry
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This may be very far fethced and over the top, but I have domains I can buy.... www.tmisccompetitions.com or something. We can use it for all comps we have, and get an open source software for voting and submitting entries...
    I have a few domains I'm not doing anything with that I could use for the contest poll. Would be pretty easy to set up. Also, I wouldn't mind be a mod for the contest
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in. can you post pics of poses cause idk what they look like.
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    in. can you post pics of poses cause idk what they look like.
    I'll put you in brah.

Just google image them.

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    I have a few domains I'm not doing anything with that I could use for the contest poll. Would be pretty easy to set up. Also, I wouldn't mind be a mod for the contest
    sick. If you don't mind hosting a giant poll, and I'll organize an HTML file you can upload with all the images of the users. I will probably just make in PHP & MYSQL, then feed the stats, pics, and vote option to the database....

You can be MOD

lol have i lost my mod status for that one? i sry
    Nawww

Originally Posted by dunner18 View Post
    im in, age 18
    Alright good, You in!

CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CM003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in man, why you red btw?

Originally Posted by CM003 View Post
    I'm in man, why you red btw?

Some kid was bashing his mom in a thread calling her idiot or w.e, I sort of jumped in saying "She gave you birth, carried you 9 months in her womb, clothed you, fed you, and gave you care,love". I got negged by a bunch of people lol.

I'll put you in. and SRS bro Im mirin your physique

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will post pics tommorow for sure, haven't been able to
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Will post pics tommorow for sure, haven't been able to
    you got till nov 25th, but the sooner the better bro... np

we got 22 competitors so far.

This will be a huge collaboration of progress pics put into 1 giant slide show, it will be epic and forever remembered as how the tmisc reunited and did something.... *Amazing Epic Music*

100 sum what members
    4-5 months winter
    1 winner

da dum dum

EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000)
    Count me in!!
    "Those Who Stay, Will Become Champions".
    Disregard Currency, Acquire Physique.

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have access to proper equipment right now. So, I don't know my deadlift's , squat's etc. I do them with household objects. Can I get in?

Also, Will the before pic be when I started lifting?

Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post
    I don't have access to proper equipment right now. So, I don't know my deadlift's , squat's etc. I do them with household objects. Can I get in?

Also, Will the before pic be when I started lifting?
    This comp. isn't all about lifts, it's about a body transformation. lift progression is a good indicator of a bulk success, so if you can get some down that'd be good, but it's not necessary. the before pic should be right at the start of the bulk, not the start of your lifting
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

Originally Posted by EStatting View Post
    Count me in!!
    YOUR IN BRAHH!!! Mirin your arms, They will be 16-17+ I bet when your done this comp

This comp. isn't all about lifts, it's about a body transformation. lift progression is a good indicator of a bulk success, so if you can get some down that'd be good, but it's not necessary. the before pic should be right at the start of the bulk, not the start of your lifting
    this.

Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rictus123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in. I will post up all pics and stats this weekend. Im 21 next summer. So needing a bit of mass on me by then. Im 5"10...just :P And weighed in at 163lbs at heaviest ever, about a month ago....id say im down around 160lbs right now. Im a skinny fat. But bulking upto 180lbs by end of Febuary(5 lbs a month) then cut down to 170lbs by April....this do able?? Or what is a better target...anyone?

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rictus123 View Post
    I am in. I will post up all pics and stats this weekend. Im 21 next summer. So needing a bit of mass on me by then. Im 5"10...just :P And weighed in at 163lbs at heaviest ever, about a month ago....id say im down around 160lbs right now. Im a skinny fat. But bulking upto 180lbs by end of Febuary(5 lbs a month) then cut down to 170lbs by April....this do able?? Or what is a better target...anyone?
    5lbs a month is very doable. Thats a very good rate to bulk at, if you do it right you won't gain too much fat. Aim for 600calories over maintenance a day, lift heavy and you should gain around 1.2lbs a week. Just stick with it and never quit.

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In. I recommend that you have contenders post their workouts in here sort of like a community workout log or else the contest will die.

My stats right now are:
    145x8 bench press
    200x12 squat
    275x8 deadlift

5'11" 162lbs.

I'm not sure what you mean by front/back/side pose. Any of the front/back/side poses?? Or a relaxed? Or what.
    Workout Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156312423

Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    In. I recommend that you have contenders post their workouts in here sort of like a community workout log or else the contest will die.
    Thats a good idea, we should have each contestant make a log in the teen log section and then make a thread with all the links to the logs for the contest in it. But that would require a lot more work than I am sure many of the contestants are wanting to put in.

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats a good idea, we should have each contestant make a log in the teen log section and then make a thread with all the links to the logs for the contest in it. But that would require a lot more work than I am sure many of the contestants are wanting to put in.

I REALLY advocate them just logging their workouts in THIS thread. If the thread isn't bumped constantly, the contest will die.
    Workout Log:

I REALLY advocate them just logging their workouts in THIS thread. If the thread isn't bumped constantly, the contest will die.
    fair point. i'll post some workouts in here. probably not all, so it doesn't get too cluttered. but we need to keep this thing bumped
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

Or we should just try and get the summer contest thread unstickied and this thread stickied.

comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Umm so is it alright if i do both winter competitions?
    cuz im a team leader on the other one...
    is this individual or team?
    *~ Tmisc Swole Brahs~*
    ~~Team Comono Brahs~~

Originally Posted by comono View Post
    Umm so is it alright if i do both winter competitions?
    cuz im a team leader on the other one...
    is this individual or team?
    This is an individual one.
    Workout Log:

Or we should just try and get the summer contest thread unstickied and this thread stickied.
    i'll PM a mod
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knock0ut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in. Need some extra incentive to start lifting more consistently + sort out my diet

just got back from thegym, will read all the posts.... i am on my iphone so sorry if i dnt add u right now. eating post-workout, shower then add everyone