lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jello and sugar free mix okay on keto?

Alright, I have a few questions in regard to what I can eat on keto. There are these Jello Sugar free jello things that only have 10 calories. They have 0 everything else, but have gelatin and aspartame in them. Is it still okay to eat it or should I avoid it? Same goes with Diet pop, okay to drink?
    I don't come to a gym for social hour, I go there to sweat and challenge my body and mind to push the limits from my last lift, so get out of my way, sally!!!

Kickin @$$ one HIIT at a time.

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump, I would also like to know

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on the person. Some it will kick them out of keto but most it will not. Thank goodness I am not one of the ones who get kicked out of keto. as many diet drinks as I drink i would have withdrawals if I had to give them up. LOL!

lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but why would it kick them out of keto?
    I don't come to a gym for social hour, I go there to sweat and challenge my body and mind to push the limits from my last lift, so get out of my way, sally!!!

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This room does focus on ketosis, but it shouldn't matter. Once you focus on your 65%Fat/ 30%Protein/ 5%Carbs, your body has no choice to burn fat as fuel. So suger-free jello is fine(check the label for carb content. Suger-free doesn't mean low carb). I like to use heavy whipped cream on mine. This curbs any desire for ice-cream.
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My new favorite treats are sugar free chocolate pudding with whipped cream or Russell Stover sugar free chocolates. One cup of the sugar free chocolate pudding and/or 2 or 3 sugar free chocolate pieces is enough to take the edge off a chocolate craving.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    My new favorite treats are sugar free chocolate pudding with whipped cream or Russell Stover sugar free chocolates. One cup of the sugar free chocolate pudding and/or 2 or 3 sugar free chocolate pieces is enough to take the edge off a chocolate craving.
    yea, but aren't sugar free puddings like 20+ grams of carbs each?

LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, Im talking about the so called "0" carb jello snacks. Im sure they contain trace carbs, but I doubt it will throw me out of ketosis since I eat less than 2% carbs a day. But I was wondering non the less.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trudawg View Post
    yea, but aren't sugar free puddings like 20+ grams of carbs each?
    Nope. Fitday shows:

Desserts, puddings, KRAFT, JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Cook & Serve Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling Chocolate, regular, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder

Total Carbohydrate 7.45g

I compared it to the package and it's almost exactly right.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Hey thanks so much everyone! If I could give reps, I totally would. I appreciate it.

egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) egychick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Nope. Fitday shows:

Desserts, puddings, KRAFT, JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Cook & Serve Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling Chocolate, regular, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder

Total Carbohydrate 7.45g

I compared it to the package and it's almost exactly right.
    mmm..not sure which one your buying unless the US gets a different product than here in Canada.

But the values on one cup of sugar free pudding by Jell-o is 60 cals 1.5gm fat 14g carb 1g fiber and 2g protien. I guess my question is how did u get 7g??

http://www.thedailyplate.com/food-nu...r-free-pudding

Jell-O brand in the States. The serving sizes are about 1/2 cup: they are the little plastic snack-packs with the foil seal. Maybe that's the difference?

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29401.asp

Scarily, a normal small serving of chocolate pudding has 25g of carbs in it!! Talk about FULL of sugar. That is awful for your waist as well as your teeth. This Jell-O version with Splenda has 7g of carbs per serving. This may still seem high, but remember, this is a chocolatey dessert. It's already a luxury item.

I believe we were actually talking about these

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1/2 cup
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 10
    Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 0.0g 0%
    Sodium 10mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0%
    Protein 1.0g
    * Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Yeah but he was also mentioning the pudding brand.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kool aid + sugar free gelatin + splena = NO CAL/NO CARB JELLO
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some people seem to be affected by aspartame. I find it stalls me. However, I make my own sugar-free jelly with gelatin, lemon juice (or other flavouring) and stevia.

I've just made a sort of lemon pudding by whisking in a few spoonfuls of cream cheese into the gelatin solution.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Some people seem to be affected by aspartame. I find it stalls me. However, I make my own sugar-free jelly with gelatin, lemon juice (or other flavouring) and stevia.

I've just made a sort of lemon pudding by whisking in a few spoonfuls of cream cheese into the gelatin solution.
    Oh that sounds great