Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, when you're done transforming your body, you may find that your smaller boobs fit your body perfectly. When I lost weight in my 20s, my thigh fat was the last to go. It was a bit discouraging that my boobs decreased first, but once I got to a slim weight, my b cup fit my body really nicely. Now that I'm overweight and my boobs have quadrupled in size, they just make me look fatter overall.
    Mind strong, body strong.

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by allno View Post
    And how can these women at 5'6 and taller weigh so much less than I do and not look close to anorexic?
    It's not just height and weight. BF and bone structure also effect how you look at a certain weight. A small boned person will not look as skinny (regardless of BF even) as a larger boned person at the same weight. I have a very small bone structure for my height, and my ideal weight would be lower than an averaged sized woman of my same height.

NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by just.demi View Post
    I'm probably one of the few women that is totally happy. I went down from a C to an A, and I have no problem with it. It feels so liberating to know I can get away with not wearing a bra. For the first time, I love wearing spaghetti straps. Before, you couldn't catch me dead wearing them. I feel better because when people talk to me, they're looking at my face rather than my bust. No implants for me. No way. IMO, they detract from the beautiful line in the pecs that I'm finally starting to see in myself. I'm happy being small and compact. I'm also lucky that my husband isn't a breast man. LOL.
    Amen!!! I am a small B and love it!

Tabobo16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its all in your genes. Some girls lose while other girls keep

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this topic is old but I didn't want to start yet another boob thread.

My breasts are asymmetrical, as in my right one is bigger than the left one. What's gonna happen with them once I start lifting? Has anyone been in this situation?
    I find boobs (in myself) disturbing, so I can't wait for them to disappear
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most women's breasts are asymmetrical in size so don't worry about it.

I guess it will all depend on how you train

The fat will go, the boobs will go and maybe you will replace them with nice chest muscles.

Who knows? But good luck with your plans
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whatanejit - thank you for your reply! i have heard that most women have asymmetrical breasts but when I look around at the gym (I admit it, I do look ... but only cause I feel so insecure about mine).. I never see anyone whose breasts are as asymmetrical as mine.

I can't wait for my chest muscles to grow! I don't want to end up like Arnold Schwarzenegger but I want to look like Jamie Eason (minus the boobs )

Thank you!!
    __

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smariejohnson View Post
    Okay let's do the math. Boobs are made of what? FAT. So if you are lifting, and exercising what the first thing that will go? FAT. Buy some breasts if it's that big of a self image problem for you.
    That is the problem with the modern fashionable physique. Two incompatible things are demanded - being lean, and having big boobs. The incompatibility can only be solved with surgery. And surgery's not something to be done lightly.

Remember also that leanness is not fitness. You really can be a healthy bodyfat of 20-25% or so and be extremely fit and strong. Really.

In looks, enjoy your leanness, or enjoy your big boobs. It really is alright not to have everything you want, there are a million different ways for a woman to be beautiful, the implanted fitness models aren't the only way. Think long and carefully before surgery.

It's your body, you get to do what you want with it - but be careful with it, and realise that the fashion demands incompatible things, and you really can tell fashion to fck off.

RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by powerbarsssssss View Post
    i'm barely an a cup and i love it. I never wear bras! I'm glad to see somebody else who adores her small tas. Unlike you, small boobs are all i've ever known =p
    Same here. Even before I started weight training, I was an A-Cup. Not interested in a boob job, atm. I want to love myself just as I am.

Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey ladies! I have shrinking boobs also!
    I went from a 6ff down to a 6dd within 13 weeks. I never actually noticed the shrinkage until my partner said something, now i really notice that my bras and dresses dont fit!
    I would love to get some implants, but am cautious about getting them being so young..
    I will get an awesome set of abs if it kills me

CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTS1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not the small size that bugs me, it's how they look after losing the volume... oh boy. Sag city. I personally went from a DD to a C from having 2 kids, breastfeeding, and just natural changes. So I had a breast lift (no implants). Now I've lost some bodyfat and they are shrinking to a B and looking saggy again.... sigh. Maybe implants will be next for me. If I started out with an A/B and they were firm, I wouldn't mind, but empty sack boobs at any size are just not attractive!

JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAY-ALEXANDER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey girl!! I have the same issue now. Ever since ive dropped some weight my boobs have decresed dramatically! Thank god for push up bras and good bikini tops lol.. Ive noticed that alot of the female body builders do have implants.. the only concern with me is when you some of the ladies with the peck line in the middle and so the implants kind of look out of place and not very attractive but i guess thats part of the deal when u have a fabulous ripped body! And that by far out weighs the cons

borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ditto on the push-up bras. :-) Bought a bunch of new ones about 6/8 months ago and now I think I'll need to get some more at a smaller cup size. Was 38C but noticing a lot of air in the cup if you now what I mean.....If only the fat loss was lower 'cause trying to lose the belly pooch is driving me nuts!!!!

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Amen to this Kyle!!

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    That is the problem with the modern fashionable physique. Two incompatible things are demanded - being lean, and having big boobs. The incompatibility can only be solved with surgery. And surgery's not something to be done lightly.

Remember also that leanness is not fitness. You really can be a healthy bodyfat of 20-25% or so and be extremely fit and strong. Really.

In looks, enjoy your leanness, or enjoy your big boobs. It really is alright not to have everything you want, there are a million different ways for a woman to be beautiful, the implanted fitness models aren't the only way. Think long and carefully before surgery.

It's your body, you get to do what you want with it - but be careful with it, and realise that the fashion demands incompatible things, and you really can tell fashion to fck off.

bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by subpolarbear View Post
    You cannot spot reduce fat and you cannot decide what areas you want to keep it in. So, you are kind of out of luck unless you have some funky genetics going on. Sorry for being in this section, I just clicked on the new posts section and oops. Im here.

This
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Award winning music video producer, MC, lyricist
    http://www.mcpauld.com
    http://www.2real.org
    http://pauldtv.com

Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I still have my D cups. I lost fat off my thighs and butt but my belly flab won't go! I wish I could lose at least one cup size because finding sports bras would be easier for high impact activities. Seriously, sometimes I just wanna duck tape my boobs. And I can wear button down shirts without having the buttons pull across the chest.

It comes down to genetics. If I could choose, I'd love it if my belly fat disappeared.
    Last edited by Writer25; 05-04-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Carku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys! I'm happy I found this thread!
    1)I'm thrilled to see men replying on this subject : Thanks for the open-mindedness!
    2) I started working out in January 2010 and lost 14 pounds. I went from a FULL D to a C cup and I love it!! I am broad-shouldered and I couldn't esthetically afford to go much smaller, but in the mean-time, it's just fine!
    I miss my D breats sometimes, but having C cups allow me to choose from a much larger choice of magnificent bras.

What I dont like is, and I hate to admit it, the 'flabby' skin. THAT SUCKS! Do you guys have any tips to make sur that flabby ''extra'' breat skin goes tight again?

Thanks and love yourself the way you are, you are sexy anyways!
    Life's what you make of it ! If you want something, GET IT !

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Carku View Post

What I dont like is, and I hate to admit it, the 'flabby' skin. THAT SUCKS! Do you guys have any tips to make sur that flabby ''extra'' breat skin goes tight again?
    Surgery. That's it.

A good bra can make you look pretty amazing in clothes, and these days even bikini tops have some prety flattering styles for those of us with no more breast tissue, but lots and lots of skin. My days of the triangle string bikini tops are over...

emzbubble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Surgery. That's it.

A good bra can make you look pretty amazing in clothes, and these days even bikini tops have some prety flattering styles for those of us with no more breast tissue, but lots and lots of skin. My days of the triangle string bikini tops are over...

Mine too! It was refreshing to read i'm not alone - only bikini tops with mega gel pads for me- my boobs completely went when i lost weight and toned up - After 2 children and training, I am happy with my body but i do feel like i want a breast enlargement to finilise my overall look as the saggyness makes me cringe in the mirror - I really want to train my mind to be like the others that are happy being small but its not working so far lol

GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMM74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I been debating the whole issues myself. My boobs used to be fairly decent(large b small c) till had and breastfed my kids. All over a year each. My second child was 10 months old and still nursing when i got pregnant with my third and did so till i was 5 months pregnant. My breasts pretty much had no break. Now after losing alot of weight it isnt so much lack of size that bothers me but how stretched the skin is after my kiddos got finished with them. Lol.When i lean down it just sags. It looks so bad. Ugh. Id want enough to fill out my skin and no more. Dont really wanna look like a blow up doll.

BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiancaBurke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lalalala disappearing boobs lol

depends on genetics and what you train. right now im at liiiiiike 14% body fat and i have double ds. however, i have not been training my chest directly so muscle there isnt burning away my fat aka my breasts.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sexy smile + Flat tummy + Sexy legs + Full ass = who gives a damn about "tits"

Just my .02

mtbstarr1103 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Ha ha ha

This message is actually about "polishing a turd". LOL, you actually can. Its a Japanese art, and the Mythbusters on Discovery channel actually did polish poop from a couple of animals to create a shine. TMI....yeah probably, but funny.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Sexy smile + Flat tummy + Sexy legs + Full ass = who gives a damn about "tits"

Just my .02
    Very true

From a proud flat chested girlie....
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    whatanejit - thank you for your reply! i have heard that most women have asymmetrical breasts but when I look around at the gym (I admit it, I do look ... but only cause I feel so insecure about mine).. I never see anyone whose breasts are as asymmetrical as mine.
    Mine are a full cup different, but you can only tell when I'm not dressed - bras and sports bras tend to even things out a little bit. It makes buying bras a pain in the ass though.

Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    Mine are a full cup different, but you can only tell when I'm not dressed - bras and sports bras tend to even things out a little bit. It makes buying bras a pain in the ass though.
    Thank you so much for replying
    It makes me feel less alone and more "normal". Mine are a full cup different, as well. It depends on my weight. Oddly, the bigger I am, the bigger is my right boob. My left one does change, but not as much.
    Tell me about buying bras, I have such a hard time finding a bra that fits properly. I usually wear a bra AND a sports bra when I'm at a higher weight (my weight has fluctuated a lot over the past 10 yrs). When I'm at a low normal weight, just a bra (depending on bra, tho) is fine.
    __

bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by CTS1024 View Post
    It's not the small size that bugs me, it's how they look after losing the volume... oh boy. Sag city. I personally went from a DD to a C from having 2 kids, breastfeeding, and just natural changes. So I had a breast lift (no implants). Now I've lost some bodyfat and they are shrinking to a B and looking saggy again.... sigh. Maybe implants will be next for me. If I started out with an A/B and they were firm, I wouldn't mind, but empty sack boobs at any size are just not attractive!
    Yes! That's the problem...the lost volumn and saggy. I wouldn't mind being small either ( even losing so much I'm still a C ), just hate the saggy. Yikes. Hate it.

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would have been fine with my breasts the size that they were or even smaller, if they had maintained their shape and volume. But after three children well, they were never the same and my self-esteem suffered for years. I finally decided to get implants and it was the best thing that I ever did for myself.

tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tessgrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to this thread and others like it, I was at least forewarned about this happening. I was barely a B cup before I started eating right and lifting heavy...as of last week all of my soft-cup bras started wrinkling up in the cups and just not fitting right anymore. Oh, well. When I get to where I'm going, BF% wise, that just means I get new bras.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boobs = fat.

Lose fat, and unfortunately, your boobies.

But when you're lean, it balances out. Of course, a lot is going to be dependent on genetics as well. For those of us who are unlucky (myself included), no matter how much weight I gain, my boobs will never be anything spectacular.
    ^_^