Closed Thread
Page 32 of 299 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao is this a twilight or fast and furious convention? alot of suck going on in here
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Anybody lifting on turkey day?
    Not sure if I'll be lifting, but I'll be getting some kind of exercise tomorrow. It's been a while since I've been on my mountain bike; maybe I'll do that.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Not only am I not selling mine, but I'm buying more. So, Keetman sucks.

I haven't gotten rid of anything, in fact I just bought 350lbs of bumpers I didn't need...and another set of Ironmasters.

Pretty sure you're wrong.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not only am I not selling mine, but I'm buying more. So, Keetman sucks.
    This^^^

I'm actually thinking about selling my project car so I can take over half the garage with my equipment, in addition to the basement.

And Keetman sucking has nothing to do with equipment. It's because he's a bully and a troll.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    I haven't gotten rid of anything, in fact I just bought 350lbs of bumpers I didn't need...and another set of Ironmasters.

What? I'm never wrong. Sometimes, others may be right. But me wrong? Never.

BTW, you bought equipment you don't need? I don't think so. . . .

You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First of all, the statistics on "saving a life" are a moving target....because success depends on the definition of "still alive". I work as a paramedic and one of our cliche sayings is "....nobody dies in the back of the truck...." Its not just a cute little epithet thrown out there to be all "heroish"....what it means is that once we've made the decision to pick someone up out of their house and take them to the hospital....we absolutely will not pronounce anyone dead. They are going to get the full circle of treatment right up until the point that a doctor takes over in the ER.

Some studies rate success on delivery to the hospital with a pulse, some want the patient to be admitted to the hospital after a cardiac arrest, some measure how many walk out of the hospital, and others want to know how many are still alive a certain amount of time (say 30 days) after the event.

"Success" can be judged different ways since in essence...we're all dying, its just a matter of how quickly. I'd bet that a 1 in 10 "success" rate is fairly high, but I'm not certain because I've seen so many studies over the last 20 years. I think my fire department's success rate is over 20%.....but that's rating a pulse at the ED doors....which is ok, since that is really what our concern is....but the fact is that many of those "success's" don't ever get to see their loved ones again.

On the broken rib thing..... I've done CPR on lots of people, probably well over a hundred..... I have broken people's ribs every single time. If you're not breaking ribs, you're doing it wrong. Guidelines call for a 2" depression of the chest for each compression at a rate of 100x/min.....that is cranking on a chest. I can only think that ribs won't be broke on the most obese of people, but even then they snap like potato chips. The worst is frail old people....I swear when you do the first one you'd think you were killing them....if they weren't already dead.

CPR is bad.... but its the only shot they got.
    Much respect Keet. Repped. BTW I've moved up the date for going to Fire School. I'll be going in March now. 5 months, $15 grand later I'll be able to apply to any department/oil safety company/forests force in Alberta and British Columbia. Pretty excited for it!

Also might be investing in a house in the next few weeks to renovate before/during/after I'm in school ! Fingers crossed...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in extreme pain now... from da turkey.
    Had dinner with the folks, Sis and, Neices a day early to fit everyone's schedule.. Worked on cleans technique earlier today (on a delod so just a fine tuning session) so to answer your question...
    I think so.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    This^^^

I'm actually thinking about selling my project car so I can take over half the garage with my equipment, in addition to the basement.

And Keetman sucking has nothing to do with equipment. It's because he's a bully and a troll.

My car has been kicked out of the garage for the winter.. or longer.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    My car has been kicked out of the garage for the winter.. or longer.
    We don't really have "winters" here, but this car hasn't left the garage since '06.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Registered User mensagitatmolem's Avatar
    mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    KB -
    Nice pics on the hike. Looking at the first pic, the formation on the right looks like a skull/demon to me, with a side profile one next to it, to the left.
    The pic with your hiking friends, has an interesting look at the top, with those 3 or so flower stalks, almost looking like stick people/aliens.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #40 []---[]

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. I'll be doing heavy deads and then squatting for higher reps. Not sure what type of squats yet (front, back, cambered bar, box, etc.), but that's my morning.

I've got a pair of 45# bumpers and a pair of ironmasters to be joining my gym next time I drive to Columbus, so my gym won't be closing anytime soon, either. My rack and Yorks will always be here. If I didn't have such a small area I'd still have all the stuff I sold- it just sucks to have to stack things in a corner to do deadlifts or cleans. Can't imagine how tight it will be when I get the log and stone loading platform done.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mensagitatmolem View Post
    KB -
    Nice pics on the hike.
    Thanks!

Looking at the first pic, the formation on the right looks like a skull/demon to me, with a side profile one next to it, to the left.
    Yes, it looks that way to me too. Thing is, I didn't even notice it until I got back and started working on the photos. Here's a livelier, maybe even spookier, version of that photo. I did this one first, but decided that I had overdone it with the tone mapping. I edited it again, arriving at the more realistic (boring) version that I posted earlier. This one shows a lot more texture, but I think it's too textured.

The pic with your hiking friends, has an interesting look at the top, with those 3 or so flower stalks, almost looking like stick people/aliens.
    I thought those agave stalks were interesting. I took some photos of that mesa from a distance not realizing at first what they were. But the Flatiron had even more of them and then I figured it out. Here's a couple of other photos that I took of the agave stalks. Both of these were taken from the top of the Flatiron.

I got to see one in bloom about a month and a half ago. I've lived out here for about twenty-five years and this is the only one that I recall seeing in bloom. This photo was taken out on the trail burned by the Sunflower Fire last May. It's my understanding that the agave grows for a long time, blooms just once, and then dies.

Attached Images
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    Yes. I'll be doing heavy deads and then squatting for higher reps. Not sure what type of squats yet (front, back, cambered bar, box, etc.), but that's my morning.
    Nice. I'm deadlifting also, then Romanian, good mornings followed by cable pull throughs.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I woke up to find someone had closed the basement door last night.
    Which means the cat has likely pissed and/or **** somewhere in the house.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

the good and the bad of it is, with my lack of a sense of smell, I have no clue if he pissed or not until someone else smells it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

the good and the bad of it is, with my lack of a sense of smell, I have no clue if he pissed or not until someone else smells it.

This is unacceptable.

We have 3 cats...one of my biggest fears is to become immune to that horrific stench of cat piss and have someone walk into my house to find it. The guy I workout with is on strict orders to inform me in no uncertain terms if he ever walks in and the place reeks.

The dogs have their own issues....we live in a woods and they both insist on finding dead crap in the woods and rolling in it.....then coming in to rub on us.

Animals are fun, I should go get some more.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This is why our cats currently live in the garage instead of the house. One of them is ~18 yrs old and has either gone senile or no longer has control of her bladder. They have a cat door so they can get to their litter boxes in the garage, but she decided that my dining room was a better place to take care of business. I keep thinking that I'll find her dead in the garage one day, but I swear she's immortal or something. 18 yrs old, and just as healthy as she was 10-12 years ago.

The other one has decided that she likes sharpening her claws on my woodwork even though she has every manner of claw sharpening trinket (boards, posts, panels, etc.) at her disposal. We locked them both in the garage, and the younger one decided since she couldn't destroy the woodwork any more, she'd chew on the rubber antenna on my wife's car. We now have to put a "scat mat" on the hood of the car every time we park it to keep that POS cat from getting on it.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animals are fun, I should go get some more.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    LMAO! For food and companionship!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

About how much do you move those Ironmasters for???

Also I lifted last night...felt good, and in about a week I'll have a big addition and I'm excited! So I'm still buying
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

LMAO! For food and companionship!

Exactly!

I don't know what I was thinking getting three cats. I've always been a dog guy....found the cats at a firehouse, they were tiny and abandoned....we adopted them. One of them is almost like a dog, he's cool, real cool. The other one isn't mean, but she's anti-social....so about like having a frog for a pet. The third is new....she seems to have promise, but she also seems to have some issues I don't like.....we can still take her back to where we got her.

Thing is...they're still cats and I still like my dogs better. The dogs are here for you, you're here for the cats.....I don't like that.

You know the old joke? Put your wife and your dog in the trunk for an hour and see which one is happy to see you when you open it! Dogs are cool.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    About how much do you move those Ironmasters for???.......

I'm not selling the ones I just got. They're the 120lb set with a dark stand and the bigger (22.5lb) plates. I had 2 sets already, I just wanted 2 120lb sets with the other stuff. Animal is going to buy the older 75lb set.....as it turns out, I guess I don't "need" three sets of IM's.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Cheap new toy!

1953 Mosin Nagant M44. Need to get some surplus ammo and go play at the range. This is my only rifle, not sure how I'm going to like it. For the price I couldn't pass on it, though I may end up giving it to my dad. He loves old military rifles.

I love mine. I wish I had a 91/30 rather than the m-44 for shooting since the 44 kicks like a mule but its a great little rifle, easy to carry and more accurate than I'll ever be. if you want to scope it out I can show you where to get a really high quality bent bolt so something other than a long eye relief will work.

Shoot it at dusk though and get lots of attention at the range
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Did a nice long slow workout first thing this morning. Now I'm starving and more than ready for "lunch"

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    I love mine. I wish I had a 91/30 rather than the m-44 for shooting since the 44 kicks like a mule but its a great little rifle, easy to carry and more accurate than I'll ever be. if you want to scope it out I can show you where to get a really high quality bent bolt so something other than a long eye relief will work.

Shoot it at dusk though and get lots of attention at the range
    Dunham's has 91/30s for $90 starting at midnight tonight. I'm gonna grab one, and I need to get a pellet gun for a gift while I'm there. I do want a scope on the 91/30, I'll take the info!

Deadlifts and bench press this morning, along with some pulldowns and reverse hyper. Good times, waiting for the bird to cook.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

Dunham's has 91/30s for $90 starting at midnight tonight. I'm gonna grab one, and I need to get a pellet gun for a gift while I'm there. I do want a scope on the 91/30, I'll take the info!

Deadlifts and bench press this morning, along with some pulldowns and reverse hyper. Good times, waiting for the bird to cook.
    Here is The Boltman: http://mosinnagant.net/Boltman/Boltman.html

He supposedly does the best work out there. He's pretty much a one man shop and a collector as well so he knows his stuff.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Here is The Boltman: http://mosinnagant.net/Boltman/Boltman.html

He supposedly does the best work out there. He's pretty much a one man shop and a collector as well so he knows his stuff.
    That's not much more than the "kit" that I'd have to install myself. That would mean I'd have to cut the handle off of mine, and drill and tap for a screw. Thanks!

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I hope you all enjoy dat dere turkey and the family time.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Just finished.

Today was supposed to be a legs/shoulders day, but I have a timed run coming up in a couple weeks so I've been laying off the heavy leg work lately. I still have to go run laps later this evening, so it looks like it'll be a very light turkey-day dinner for me.

That's not much more than the "kit" that I'd have to install myself. That would mean I'd have to cut the handle off of mine, and drill and tap for a screw. Thanks!
    No its not I've seen exactly what you are talking about though. He will take a bolt body, his or yours, cut off the straight bolt and weld and finished the bent on so it looks like it was machined there. Look at the photos, those are the entire machined main bolt bodys with the firing mechanisms removed.

Here are disassembly instructions:

He needs the whole piece with the bolt handle on it.

Yea, I checked out his pics, looks great. I'll be sending him a bolt or two to hook up. If anyone else is interested in what we are talking about, here's a link to the kit I was talking about:
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-ADVMOI0600#

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone here bow hunt? I'm looking to pick up a used bow on CL. Looking for Hoyt, PSE, Mathews, Bear. Anyone have a good forum to point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Anyone here bow hunt? I'm looking to pick up a used bow on CL. Looking for Hoyt, PSE, Mathews, Bear. Anyone have a good forum to point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    I'd start here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 299 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast