Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Yeah but atleast it shows everyone under the same light, .

The light is $hit though.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    mid section, pecs at this angle, tricep, forearms, delts, you dont really judge bi's in this pose but they are there adding to the huge muscleyness of the arm so I'll add BICEPS. Calves. Conditioning is debatable for either. Kai probably overall has better legs but Phil's arent exactly something to sneeze at.

fyi anyone posting in this thread can bet their asses I have my raincoat on in prep of the inevitable $hitstorm I potentially have caused by saying "pecs at this angle." I've got my derp goggles on too.
    There's also the matter of proportion...Phil's arms overpower the rest of his body in this pose and also, having giant forearms like Phil doesn't help neither, it makes his tricep's long head appear smaller than it is.
    There's a matter of illusion and proportion you have to take in count.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    I can't believe that there was a time when Branch Warren actually looked good. How can someone mess up their physique that badly?
    Have you seen him train? Its no wonder he has had some many injuries which has ruined his physique. Same thing happened to ronnie and yates as well.

The kai phil debate has been done to death whoever you are more of a fan of you will think won. It was damn close either way and both got paid double due to the sheru classic

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post

The kai phil debate has been done to death whoever you are more of a fan of you will think won. It
    True.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry but kai lost. His traps n shoulders are too small. His back is not as dense and sharply detailed like phils. He does look great in fdb and side chest though.
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Terminator84 View Post
    The biceps cut in the middle is unreal !!

The most beautiful thing i've seen in bodybuilding after Levrone's Most muscular & Side chest.
    And ... Kai should have won this year man.
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Kai: better conditioning, legs, arms (from the front and back), chest, width, lats..pretty much everything other than traps and tris. He also doesn't pull retarded facial expressions and act like a total knobhead onstage.

Inb4 Kai fanboy, I just severely dislike Phil ever since the last O.
    And with that post you can close your mouth and duct-tape it shut for the remainder of this thread.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder how many people will start talking before the Olympia 2013 about Phil surpassing Ronnie's number of Sandows. There may have been a couple of delusionals this year too.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I wonder how many people will start talking before the Olympia 2013 about Phil surpassing Ronnie's number of Sandows. There may have been a couple of delusionals this year too.
    He could.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by spamy View Post

Cedric will actually get 20 O's. Yes he will be Mr.Olympia till he is 55. Nothing delusional about that. I bet if someone posts something like that in the Cedric thread it will be a mass agreeance. Just poking fun at the giant Cedric hype train that has formed. People are calling him the heir as GOAT when he's never stepped on an Olympia stage.
    Spike92 is 15.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    He could.
    And he could still progress and be a 315 lbs monster on stage.

Cedric will actually get 20 O's. Yes he will be Mr.Olympia till he is 55. Nothing delusional about that. I bet if someone posts something like that in the Cedric thread it will be a mass agreeance. Just poking fun at the giant Cedric hype train that has formed. People are calling him the heir as GOAT when he's never stepped on an Olympia stage.
    Cedric has a huge potential indeed, when Ferrigno, Dillet or Fux entered the bbing scene many have predicted a great future for them, but unfortunately it this never happened.

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone who says something to the effect of 'Kai owned Phil in the 2012 Olympia' or 'Phil blew Kai out of the water' needs to get a reality check. The fact of the matter is that both competitors showed up in shape and were very, very close indeed, which is why there can even be such a thing as an argument over who was the winner. It's simply foolish to say that Kai OBVIOUSLY should've won or w/e!

For the record, my vote still goes to Phil, although it was very close. Phil's overall proportions and bulging muscle bellies are a very general advantage for him, but he also wins on more concrete points like delts, traps, glutes, forarms. Kai on the other hand has tremendous hams, probably better quads and an overall wider frame than Phil.
    My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're already calling him out as the next GOAT just because he's giving attention to his fans in a very humble way. I guess it is kinda arousing for us, the forum attendants, that a famous pro is taking care of our fanboy hunger. On the other side, it is possible for him to win a sandow statuette but this is just as possible as a new young freak appearing on the competitive bodybuilding map in the next few years. Yes, mr. Jamacniddle is a freak of his own but I can't see Phil getting beaten in the next couple of years. Just my 0.02.
    A master of roles riding the edge of the mountain's lightnings, a master that sees who sewed the mysterious threads of empiric madness into a lightblue fireball of sublimeness.

He has potential but using the word GOAT or next goat ect. in reference to him when he hasn't even stepped on the O stage or won an O is overdoing the hype train thing more than just a little bit.
    Spike92 is 15.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IvanTheBigOne View Post
    I can't see Phil getting beaten in the next couple of years
    I can't understand how people keep saying this after the last olympia. Phil spent a whole year trying to improve and get distance from the other competitors when in reality he went backwards and marginally won. That with the "rise" of kai has got to be worrying him. Another O similar to this one and i can see easily see kai taking the sandow.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The light is $hit though.
    Yeah but its the same for all on stage. You really think that olympia pictures are more fair to compare them? i had friends at the olympia this year and they all said Kai was alot bigger then Phil but the pictures almost shows the opposite because how he was standing and the angle. Ive seen both Phil and Kai in person aswell, something you never have i assume and Phil's frame is not that big from my impression hes the same size as dexter just a taller version. (taller=also heavier but filled out just as dex, not saying phil is 225)

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    I can't understand how people keep saying this after the last olympia. Phil spent a whole year trying to improve and get distance from the other competitors when in reality he went backwards and marginally won. That with the "rise" of kai has got to be worrying him. Another O similar to this one and i can see easily see kai taking the sandow.
    The "rise of Kai"? Kai was the number one contender after the '09/'10 season. His '09 Arnold physique could have won that years O' without question. He then had a couple of poor showings, his waist was getting out of control and he was lacking that trademark conditioning. He then finally got his groove back at the NY Pro. So it wasn't really a "rise" it was getting back to where he was a couple of years ago. Phil didn't show any real improvements this year (didn't really need to) and coming in too full didn't help his cause.

Neither of the two really have an advantage at this point. If one slips up then the other takes it.
    A pattern in the chaos.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The "rise of Kai"? Kai was the number one contender after the '09/'10 season. His '09 Arnold physique could have won that years O' without question. He then had a couple of poor showings, his waist was getting out of control and he was lacking that trademark conditioning. He then finally got his groove back at the NY Pro. So it wasn't really a "rise" it was getting back to where he was a couple of years ago. Phil didn't show any real improvements this year (didn't really need to) and coming in too full didn't help his cause.

Neither of the two really have an advantage at this point. If one slips up then the other takes it.
    Rise or not, Kai is the biggest thing in bodybuilding atm. He never has been in the past. Phil was last year.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If judging in the ifbb was based on who is on stage, did the random joe bring what it takes to take the sandow, rather than are you in muscle tech team, or u fuk grapefruits.... Phil would have still have 2 sandows, but from 2010 and 2011. This year judging was sh!t. Kai will never win because he ****d grapefruits. Such a shame. However Cedric gonna dethrone Phil soon. Imagine this.. Mr.Olympia, a soldier of the USA.
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

Originally Posted by Riflemancho View Post
    If judging in the ifbb was based on who is on stage, did the random joe bring what it takes to take the sandow, rather than are you in muscle tech team, or u fuk grapefruits.... Phil would have still have 2 sandows, but from 2010 and 2011. This year judging was sh!t. Kai will never win because he ****d grapefruits. Such a shame. However Cedric gonna dethrone Phil soon. Imagine this.. Mr.Olympia, a soldier of the USA.
    Kai has won two Arnold Classic titles and a number of other pro shows. His citrusy shame didn't hinder him then why would it hinder his chances at the O'?

When he displays the winning physique he will walk away with the Sandow.
    A pattern in the chaos.

TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post

To be fair the sheru pictures are more accurate for that reason.

But i kinda agree that phil wins side tricep, but thats the only pose i think he wins vs kai and that just slightly because kai's lowerbody is better.
    Kai's back...I don't even...

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TommyGF View Post
    Kai's back...I don't even...
    Dem Low Lat Insertions. Good god!
    KIK: patschick83

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Im familiar with kais contest history. I also know he had never shown up at the olympia stage challenging the first spot. So he rised at the big stage, making for one of the closest fights for first spot ever.

Whether he needed or not, he wanted to, and he failed.

Saying "can't see anyone taking the title from him in the next couple of years" makes no sense at this point.

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have phil winning the side tri and mm but thats it.
    some poses are close such as side chest and RLS but kai wins FDB/FLS/AB,THIGH and BDB quite clearly.

Still overall it was a close competition and its wrong to call it a robbery, but I still think kai was the better man that weekend.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    I have phil winning the side tri and mm but thats it.
    some poses are close such as side chest and RLS but kai wins FDB/FLS/AB,THIGH and BDB quite clearly.

Still overall it was a close competition and its wrong to call it a robbery, but I still think kai was the better man that weekend.
    To me the poses most easy to judge, at the olympia, were the BLS for phil and the side chest for kai.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    That's why I fear Kai will never get a sandow...Phil came in looking worse (a lot) than 2011 ,where he actually deserved the Olympia, and Kai came in looking at his very best...yet apparently for the judges it was a ''hard decision''? It was not a close competition, at all.
    There's too much bullsht involved between the judges/supp/athletes and they're going to keep shtting on Kai until he retires.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    Have you seen him train? Its no wonder he has had some many injuries which has ruined his physique. Same thing happened to ronnie and yates as well.

The kai phil debate has been done to death whoever you are more of a fan of you will think won. It was damn close either way and both got paid double due to the sheru classic
    Ego lifting at its best.

And yes, it was a VERY close competition. No one destroyed either of them, it doesn't matter if Phil looked worse or if Kai was at his best, it was still a damn close competition, and Phil was just more complete. Its not Kai's turn yet.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Ego lifting at its best.

And yes, it was a VERY close competition. No one destroyed either of them, it doesn't matter if Phil looked worse or if Kai was at his best, it was still a damn close competition, and Phil was just more complete. Its not Kai's turn yet.
    More complete? What made Phil more complete?

Kai had better conditioning, smaller waist, no overpowering aspects, everything was in balance, striated from head to toe and he displayed perfect posing.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    More complete? What made Phil more complete?

Kai had better conditioning, smaller waist, no overpowering aspects, everything was in balance, striated from head to toe and he displayed perfect posing.
    Kai did not have a smaller waist. And he lacked back thickness and traps, his delts didn't pop, he wasn't in complete balance.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Kai did not have a smaller waist. And he lacked back thickness and traps, his delts didn't pop, he wasn't in complete balance.
    You're right, he didn't have a smaller waist, my bad but at least he actually had a V tapper, Phil had a mushroom tapper.

As for the back thickness, have you seen Kai's RLS? That's the definition of thickness, as for the BDB, it comes down to preference, either bulging popping back muscles or very striated detailed muscles and let's not forget that Kai is wider than Phil too, thus making his back bigger.

I don't really see what's wrong with his traps..they fit with the rest of his back in the BDB.

His delts are well balanced with his physique, I don't see what's wrong with them neither?