Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Fish's Shock Therapy Log

Welcome to my training log featuring Universal's new and reformed Shock Therapy. Big thanks to Universal for this opportunity.

Will start off with short blurb on my training. Currently i follow an older school bodybuilding program. I am 6 months into the first phase which is building up a solid well rounded foundation and mass. I train first thing in the morning and I lift 6 days a week hitting the whole body 2 times per week. This fits me well as my body responds best to a lot of training. Here is how it breaks up.
    Mon/Thu Shoulders and Arms
    Tues/Friday Chest and Back
    Wed/Sat Legs
    Abs and Calves are trained everyday at the beginning of every workout

Supplement stack is basic at this time. i try to keep it simple especially since i am on a budget. I get 100 grams of protien from shakes and then 150 i get from whole foods. Current supplements i am on and will continue through this log.
    Animal Pak
    Whey Protien
    Creatine (maintenance phase)

As you can see not much there just the basics. So here we go next post will have the first dose and training session with Universal's Shock therapy Grape Ape!
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Muscletech Clear Muscle (Ongoing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161984123

NaNO Vapor Beta Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144701401&p=879633811#post879633811

FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

First Dose

Here is my first report on Shock Therapy i will breakdown a point system.

Flavor 8/10
    Very impressed with the Grape Ape. The powder had a grape cough syrup smell and a little in the taste but never the less one of the better tasting Supps out there. VERY SMOOTH to drink. Didnt have any trouble drinking it down really no bitterness to it all so that makes it real nice especially since this is the first thing in my body when i wake up.
    Energy 7/10
    Dont let the 7 fool you. I am pretty stimulant tolerant and i also wake up every morning practically running out the door to the gym. This doesnt make my skin tingle and itch until i go start lifting like i have had from others. It feels like a nice subtle ramping up as you go. Really fits well for me. I drink this at 5:20AM and by 5:45 I was hitting my ABs with a good energy boost.
    Focus 10/10
    This is where the product really shined for me. Normally i have my headphones on and my hood down kinda looking around between sets and exercises. With this is my system i was on. No music needed i had my hood up and all i could see and think about was the lift and muscle i was working. Even between it was like tunnel vision on working that muscle no cares in the world other than me in the iron and i loved it.
    Intensity 10/10
    This one kind of goes with Focus again very great. With the solid focus i was really putting out intensity with the reps. I wanted to work more and harder striving for extra weight and reps.
    Overall 9/10
    After the first day this already an outstanding product in my training. It really supplements the way i train well i think. Will report back at the end to see if my opinions or scoring change. Here was my first workout with Shock Therapy

Day 1
    Preworkout Shock Therapy Grape Ape 1 scoop
    Postworkout Advanced Whey 2 scoops

Animal Pak with first meal

Abs
    Incline Side Crunches
    3x15 each side with 25lbs plate
    Rope Crunches
    3x20 with 90lbs

Calves
    Standing Calf Ext
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Cal Ext
    3x12@160

Shoulders
    Seated Mil Press w/ DBs
    10@60s, 9@60s, 5@60s
    Lateral Raises
    3x12@30s
    Upright Rows
    10@100, 6@120, 5@150
    Standing Mil Press w/ BB
    3x6@115

Biceps
    Standing Curls w/ BB
    10@65, 8@70, 5@70+4 Cheat reps
    Seated Curls w/ DBs
    3x8@25s
    One Arm Concentration Curls
    3x8@25 each arm no rest

Triceps
    Rope Pushdowns
    10@70, 10@75, 8@80
    Standing Barbell Ext
    12@60, 12@70, 12@80
    Bent Over BB Kickbacks
    3x12 with short bar no added weight

Very solid day on the first dose definitely felt all the muscles working hard. Stay tuned for tomorrow with Chest and Back!
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144701401&p=879633811#post879633811

ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet! Subbed.
    A.King.Of.Oneself.
    #HiiiPower

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lotta work being done there. Digging the detail of your results with ST
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FischerNK View Post
    Here is my first report on Shock Therapy i will breakdown a point system.

Flavor 8/10
    Very impressed with the Grape Ape. The powder had a grape cough syrup smell and a little in the taste but never the less one of the better tasting Supps out there. VERY SMOOTH to drink. Didnt have any trouble drinking it down really no bitterness to it all so that makes it real nice especially since this is the first thing in my body when i wake up.
    Energy 7/10
    Dont let the 7 fool you. I am pretty stimulant tolerant and i also wake up every morning practically running out the door to the gym. This doesnt make my skin tingle and itch until i go start lifting like i have had from others. It feels like a nice subtle ramping up as you go. Really fits well for me. I drink this at 5:20AM and by 5:45 I was hitting my ABs with a good energy boost.
    Focus 10/10
    This is where the product really shined for me. Normally i have my headphones on and my hood down kinda looking around between sets and exercises. With this is my system i was on. No music needed i had my hood up and all i could see and think about was the lift and muscle i was working. Even between it was like tunnel vision on working that muscle no cares in the world other than me in the iron and i loved it.
    Intensity 10/10
    This one kind of goes with Focus again very great. With the solid focus i was really putting out intensity with the reps. I wanted to work more and harder striving for extra weight and reps.
    Overall 9/10
    After the first day this already an outstanding product in my training. It really supplements the way i train well i think. Will report back at the end to see if my opinions or scoring change. Here was my first workout with Shock Therapy
    Nice results with 1 scoop for a self-confessed lifter who is stim-tolerant. Any plans to work ur way up to 2 scoops? Also, how much water did ya use with the scoop?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Nice results with 1 scoop for a self-confessed lifter who is stim-tolerant. Any plans to work ur way up to 2 scoops? Also, how much water did ya use with the scoop?
    I do plan on moving to 2. I wanted to just run the one for about 2 days first to get a good feel of how it his my body and if it will be consistent. Saturday is leg day and brutal I will try 2 at that time
    First dose I mixed it with about 8oz
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Originally Posted by ehsyme View Post
    Sweet! Subbed.
    Thanks hope I can provide you guys with some good info
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Lotta work being done there. Digging the detail of your results with ST
    Thank you. I try to be very detailed in my manual logs also so I know exactly how I am responding to each set. Still a fresh rookie in bodybuilding si I have a lot learn and a lot to work on.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed! I love how honest you are about cheat reps hahah

Check my log out if you get the chance
    Arizona State '15

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you. I try to be very detailed in my manual logs also so I know exactly how I am responding to each set. Still a fresh rookie in bodybuilding si I have a lot learn and a lot to work on.
    Nice, I was just going to make a small suggestion because I used to make the same kinda mistake. You may wanna try training your abdominal/core muscles at the end of your workout as they are a stabilizer for all exercises you are doing throughout your routine. You don't want to burn them out or wear them down any at the start because you need them to support your big lifts. Its all up to you though just a suggestion bruh!
    A.King.Of.Oneself.
    #HiiiPower

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subb'd
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Day 2

2nd try on the Grape Ape and still good results. Big thing i noticed today was recovery and endurance. I really felt like i could give more effort per exercise and then would recover before the next one quickly. Really gave me an intensity boost. I am going to up the does to 2 servings tomorrow for leg day to see how it goes.

PreWO: 1 scoop Shock Therapy
    PostWO: 2 scoops Whey

Abdominals
    Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25 plates
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90

Calves
    Standing Calf Ext
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x12@160

Chest
    Flat Bench BB
    10@185, 7@195, 4@200
    Shock therapy made me feel a little stronger than i actually was on this one hence the odd reps
    Incline Press Dbs
    10@55, 10@60, 7@60
    Incline Flys
    3x8@40

Back
    Deadlifts
    3x8@225
    BB Bent Rows (Wide Grip very low bend)
    3x12@135
    These felt really good on the lats today definitely had the Shock Therapy pulling the last 2 reps at the end set for me
    Assisted Chins
    3x8@-60
    These are very weak exercise for me hence having to do them assisted but it does give a good stretch for the lats
    Rope Pulleys
    3x12@140

Again seeing a lot of difference in the volume of my training. Rest periods are getting shorter and was able to get a few extra reps out.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Nice, I was just going to make a small suggestion because I used to make the same kinda mistake. You may wanna try training your abdominal/core muscles at the end of your workout as they are a stabilizer for all exercises you are doing throughout your routine. You don't want to burn them out or wear them down any at the start because you need them to support your big lifts. Its all up to you though just a suggestion bruh!
    I thought the same thing when my coach advised adding both of those daily. But i trusted him and started them first. The first few days were rough since i had never really trained abs exclusively but once it became routine i noticed that it was working well. I felt a lot more warmed up for the main workout and was able to give my calves and abs a better workout since i wasnt doing them when i was already exhausted.
    My calf development really blew up quick like this on the inner calf which was lacking and they recover so quick it has little to no effect on everything else. I was at least thinking it would make Leg day harder but it didnt and actually made me feel stronger when my calf muscles were already stretched and worked.
    Thank you for the suggestion though man appreciate the help.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

No worries, I figured you had a reason but thought I would say it just incase.
    Cheers. I'm looking forward to starting my log on this as well.
    A.King.Of.Oneself.
    #HiiiPower

No worries, I figured you had a reason but thought I would say it just incase.
    Cheers. I'm looking forward to starting my log on this as well.
    I don't think you will be disappointed at all. I feel great on this stuff.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Bid Day with Legs!

Day 3

So i was preparing for a big workout today and wanted to give Shock Therapy a try with 2 scoops. I mixed in 20oz of water because thats the most my shaker cup will fit. Definitely makes the flavor better with more water and it mixes better. Dont want to be trying to short the water on it otherwise it doesnt seem to mix well. The grape had quite a big jump with 20oz of water and really enjoyed it. Along with that i did get a little bit energy boost from the double scoop. Nothing much but a little bump and and a very strong focus and pump in the gym. Definitely would not have gotten through my workout today as well as i did without it! Did a triset with my coach today and i was able to all 3 exercise with great intensity.

PreWO: 2 Scoops Shock therapy
    PostWO: 2 scoops whey

Abdominals
    Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25lbs
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90lbs

Calves
    Standing Calf Ext
    2x12@220, 12@240, 12@260 (extra set here the Squat rack and leg press were busy so i had to delay a little so i worked more instead of doing nothing )
    Seated Calf Raises
    4x13@160 Able to get an extra rep per set here so definitely improving

Hams
    Lying Leg Curls
    12@130, 12@140, 10@150
    Stiff Leg Deads
    3x10@135

Quads/Legs
    Tri Set Leg Ext-> Squat -> Leg press
    Leg Ext
    3x12@175
    Squats (deep squats)
    3x8@225
    Leg press
    3x10@617

Hack Squats Triple 10s (10 high half reps, 10 low and 10 full reps)
    3x30@0 added weight

Saturday is my last training day before a rest day so i usually train as hard possible as long my body feels well and i am still using proper form
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Back at it after a rest day on Sunday.

Again i went with 2 scoops of Shock Therapy. Unfortunately my shaker only goes up to 20oz so i couldnt get it to mix up entirely. Really need a full 12oz per scoop. Tomorrow i will back it down to 1.5 scoops. Didnt really feel like 2 was neccessary.

Definitely feeling a difference in my workouts from the Shock therapy. Energy and focus has been high for the past few days and my lifts are feeling better every day.

Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90

Standing Calf Raises
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@160 (Hit 2 extra reps per set here)

Standing BB Mil Press
    8@115, 2x6@120
    Seated DB Mil Press
    8@50, 6@50, 7@50
    DB Lateral Raises
    3x10@35s
    Upright Rows
    3x8@115

Standing BB Curls
    3x10@75 (last 3 cheat reps on last set)
    Seated DB Curls
    3x10@25
    Alternating Concentration Curls
    10@25, 2x8@25

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
    10@80, 2x8@80
    Standing Tri Ext
    10@80, 2x8@80
    Bent Over BB Kickbacks
    3x12(short bar with 5lbs plates)

PreWO: 2 scoops Shock therapy
    PostWO: 2 scoops wehy
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

A little late in posts sorry about that work has been crazy busy.

Cut the dose back to 1.5 and i think that is the right amount. Really felt well in my system and still got full effects.

Inlcine Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90
    Standing Calf Ext
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@60

BB Flat Bench press
    2x10@185, 8@185
    BB Incline Press
    3x8@135
    Incline Flys
    3x8@40

BB Bent Rows
    3x10@125
    Assisted Chins
    3x8@-60
    Rope Pulleys
    3x12@140

PreWO: 1.5 scoops Shock therapy
    PostWO: 2 scoops whey

Animal Pak with Breakfast
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

First Leg Day of the week felt really good. Squats were really solid, definitely felt the quads working hard. Still running the 1.5 scoops on this one and will continue from here on out to stay with that. Really can feel some progression and will will post up my first weeks progression with my next one.

Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Standing Calf Ext
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@160

Squats
    10@225, 10@235, 8@245
    Leg Press
    3x10@707
    Leg Ext
    14@205, 12@220, 10@235
    Hack Squats Triple 10s
    3x30@0
    Lying Leg Curls
    14@130,12@140,10@150
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    3x10@135
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Okay so this marks a full week under Shock Therapy so i am going to post some stats and progress reports on the lifts i did today for shoulders and arms. I am definitely impressed by how much this has boosted my training and helped me a lot. I cant see myself not using this product and really think that Shock Therapy will join Animal Pak as a foundation in my supplements if this continues to work like this.

After 1 Week with Shock Therapy
    +4 reps on Standing Mil Press
    +10lbs on Lateral Raises for 10 reps
    +5lbs & +2 reps on Standing BB Curls
    +2 reps on Tricep Rope Pulldowns
    So i see these as very big gains for only a week. Look forward to seeing how my Chest and Back have progressed tomorrow

Todays Workout
    Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90
    Standing Cal Ext
    12@220, 12@240, 12@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    2x14@160

Standing Mil Press BB
    10@115, 10@120, 10@125 (last 4 were cheat reps)
    Seated Mil press DB
    10@50, 2x8@50
    Lateral Raises
    3x10@40
    Upright Rows
    2x10@115, 8@115
    Standing BB Curls
    3x10@75 ( last 3 reps were cheats)
    Seated DB Curls
    3x10@25
    One Arm Conc Curls
    3x8@25
    Tricep Rope Pulldowns
    3x10@80
    Standing BB Tricep Ext
    3x10@80
    Bent BB Kickbacks
    2x14@25, 15@25
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Chest and Back progress day.

Standing Calf Extensions are up 2 reps.
    +2 reps on the Incline Flys
    Endurance on the incline DB press up was able to hit 10 reps for all 3 sets now

Inlcine Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90
    Standing Calf Extension
    14@220, 14@240, 14@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@160
    Flat Bench Press BB
    2x10@190, 8@190
    Incline DB Press
    3x10@60
    Incline Flys
    3x10@40

Deadlifts
    3x8@245
    Bent Rows
    3x10@145
    Chins
    3x8@-60
    Rope Lat Pulls
    3x12@140
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

LAst Workout day of the week and leg progress day
    +2 reps on Squats at 245
    +2 reps on leg Press with 707

Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@25
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90
    Standing Calf Extensions
    14@220, 14@240, 14@250
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@170

Squats
    12@225, 10@245, 6@255
    Leg Press
    14@617, 3x12@707
    Leg Ext
    14@205,12@220, 20@235
    Hack Squats triple 10s
    3x30@no added weight

Lying lEg Curls
    14@130, 12@140, 12@150
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    3x10@135
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Fresh start for the week after a rest day.
    Still going strong on Shock therapy. Picked up a new shaker cup that seems to really mix up really well. I was using a blender bottle before which worked well but the shaker cup seems to be optimal on the mixture. Still using 1.5 scoops with 20oz water and that is the best ratio i have found for me.

Incline Side Crunches, Moved up to 35 plates for this one. Once i have worked up to 45 plates i will start adding more reps
    3x15@35
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90

Standing Calf Ext
    14@220, 14@240, 14@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@170

Flat Bench Press BB
    2x12@185, 10@185
    Incline Press DB
    3x10@60
    Incline Flys
    3x10@40

Bent Rows BB
    3x10@145
    Chins
    4, 5, 4
    Rope Pulley
    3x14@140

Supplements still the same,
    Shock Therapy Pre
    Whey Protien Post
    and animal Pak with breakfast
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

awesome. cant wait til mine arrives!
    A.King.Of.Oneself.
    #HiiiPower

Good day on Shoulders and Arms today. Went Heavy and was getting a great pump in the shoulders. Definitely better than i have had before and it sustained awhile thanks to the shock therapy. I can really feel the muscles growing with each workout and making solid progress.

Incline Side Crunches
    3x15@35
    Rope Crunches
    3x20@90

Standing Calf Extensions
    14@220, 14@240, 14@260
    Seated Calf Raises
    3x14@170

Standing OH Press BB
    10@115, 10@120, 6@125
    Seated OH Press DB
    10@50, 8@50, 7@55
    Rear Cable Flys
    3x12@35
    My bodybuilding coach and I decided to swap these in to help target the Rear Delts,

Standing Curls BB
    8@95,2x6@95 last reps were cheated
    Seated Curls
    8@35,7@35,6@35
    One arm Concentration Curls
    2x8@35, 6@35

Tricep Rope Ext
    3x8@90
    Standing tri Ext
    2x8@90, 7@90
    Bent BB Kickbacks
    14w10plates, 2x12w10plates
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Due to a crazy work week my routine changed up a little for the latter part of week so i apologize for that. Ended up with extra rest day i took this oppurtunity to hit all the muscle group as hard as possible for the next couple days

ab and Calf work at the beginning hasnt changed so i will go right into the working sets.

Flat Bench Press DBs
    10@70,10@75,8@80 (PR on the last set)
    Inlcine Press
    8@60, 8@65, 6@70
    Incline Flys
    3x10@40
    Cable Crosses
    10@60,2x7@70,2x6@80,2x5@90
    Chest was really pumped after that could really feel The shock therapy working well at this point especially.

Rack Deadlifts
    3x6@315
    Bent ROws BB
    12@155, 8@185,6@185
    Chins
    Lat Rope Pulleys
    12@150,10@160,10@170,9@180,8@190,8@200,6@200

PreWO: 1.5 scoops Shock Therapy still seems the sweet spot for me
    As always Animal Pak with Breakfast
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

Wow so i realized today that working out early morning is worth it. The amount of ridiculousness with the evening crowd tonight was stupid. Dont think i saw one person do anything right while i was going through my warmup sets for abs and calves. Between the guys with the crummy form and the tooth picks doing all exercises with a lifting belt (none of the exercises were back workouts mind you) it was just absurd. Luckily i had my shock therapy so my focus turned to what i was doing and everything else was blacked out once i got into my zone.

Standing Mil Press Smith Machine (BBs were all taken)
    10@1PPS,2x 6@1PPS+ a10lbs plate per side
    Seated Mil Press DBs
    10@55,6@60,4@60
    Lateral Raises
    2x10@45,8@50
    Rear Delt Cable Crosses
    10@60,10@65,9@70
    Stanidng Curls BB
    8@95,8@95(2 cheat reps), 6@95 (2 cheat reps)
    Seated DB Curls
    3x6@35s
    one arm Concentration curls
    3x6@35
    Cable Curls
    12@55,12@65,10@75,10@85
    Tricep Rope Ext
    10@80,2x8@90
    Skull Crushers
    3x8@80
    Bent ROw Kickbacks BB
    7x12@10lbs Plate per side
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow so i realized today that working out early morning is worth it.
    Better you than me. I like my sleep...lol. Glad ST is working well for ya.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Better you than me. I like my sleep...lol. Glad ST is working well for ya.
    I like my sleep too but i feel like i am wasting time.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

NaNO Vapor Beta Review