Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Ladies and gentleman I present to you Ben Rice. 1746lb total at 198 raw. I think he's only 20. SMH. My current source of motivation in powerlifting.

Holy @#$%&^* at Ben Rice!
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

Registered User okiedokiesmokie's Avatar
    okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) okiedokiesmokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of these guys are far from natty. they are bigger than people who have done many cycles.

and if they are natty, then they are 1 in a million as far as genetics go and should not be inspiration. they are a rare siting.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Est1999 View Post

big ron is my natural inspiration
    I think you have the wrong Ron Coleman....please don't dilute this thread with pictures of people who are obviously not drug free. There may be some debate about who is and who isn't natural but let's not be idiots about perhaps the greatest bodybuilder of all time.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are some ASTOUNDING physiques in here! Motivation like crazzzy!!! Congratz to all the natural athletes who have achieved such success that others believe they "used" something else.......natural BBing for life everybody!! Way to go!!
    advertising not permitted

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like to neg people, but I have already negged the above poster. For obvious reasons. Choo Choo.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb work so hard same results as anavar

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand how I have offended any one here, I just acted according to the title, and posted my natural inspiration, now if you think he is natural or not is regardless, you can speculate, but he has denied accusation, just like many of the people in this thread may actually not be natural, we can only speculate, but the reality is they have stated they are natural many times, so there is no debate here...
    Ronnie Coleman = 260-270lbs on stage and shredded. Biggest natural pros = 175-190 on stage shredded. There's no debate? Either you're a really bad troll or you're very uneducated about bodybuilding.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TBH mate, weight doesn't mean much to me, see a person could take ALOT of a certain supplements and barely break 180 lbs( without being fat asses ofcourse..), i know many ike this IRL(my mates !) ! they look good, good frames,small joins, waist ect ect but they just can't get past 180 lbs ! so does this mean they are natural ?? nope, so you see weight is useless in a situation like this, you either believe they are natural or not, i believe ron when he says " I ain't never use no ******** man, i'm all natural", he has the best genetics in all of bbing history! unless you are stating that big ron is a liar ?
    Yes, he is a liar. I don't blame him though, he's doing what he has to do, he never tried to complete in a tested org while on, so it doesn't matter.

You, however, are a fukkin' horrible troll, and annoying as shiit. Nobody is amused by your sad attempt to derail this thread with an idiotic argument. We're not buying it, so please, get the fukk out.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    most of these guys are far from natty. they are bigger than people who have done many cycles.

and if they are natty, then they are 1 in a million as far as genetics go and should not be inspiration. they are a rare siting.
    Do you even lift?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Do you even lift?
    dude he is 20 years old and 182 lbs... obviously he knows what the maximum natural potential is!

tiowoopeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buy marlboro lights white filter camel cigarettes kill marlboro cigarettes careers cheapcigarettesworld com]cost of cigarettes per day best place to buy wholesale tobacco cheap cigarettes augusta ga wholesale richmond menthol payforcigarettes com/]russian cigarettes buy cigarettes switzerland buy cigarettes indian reservation buy cigs free shipping cheapcigarettesworld com]cheap cigarettes online prince cigarette sales business cigarette sales dip camel cigarettes doctors cheap-24h com]cost of cigarettes pa free carton of cigarettes marlboro cigarettes gifts order cigarettes free shipping cheap-24h com]cheap cigarettes ebay buy cigarettes how old marlboro cigarettes nicotine levels cheap cigarettes vantage cheapcigarettesworld com]price of cigarettes effect order cigarettes marlboro cheap cigarettes ga cheap cigarettes hollywood florida cheap-24h com]cost of cigarettes ecuador marlboro cigarettes vancouver cigarettes online wholesale marlboro cigarettes price ninjacode info]cheap cigarettes carton duty free cigarettes online cheap cigarettes marlboro 100's winston free shipping bestcigarettesshop com]buy cigarettes on the internet order korean cigarettes buy cigarettes bulk camel cigarettes artwork cheapcigarettesworld com]wholesale cigarettes online cigarette sales volume order ecstacy cigarettes marlboro cigarettes special blend cheap-24h com]cheap cigarettes online west camel cigarettes employment buy cheap cigarettes online cheap cigarettes jersey city yourcigarettesstore com]american cigarette marlboro cigarettes additives buy marlboro online uk +ordering cheap cigarettes online storagebay net]buy cheap cigarettes online at discount prices cheap cigarettes vantage cigarettes online parliament menthol lights cigarette sales rhode island bestcigarettesshop com]bulk cigarette cartons cheap camel cigarettes types differences order cigarettes online uk buy marlboro items

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even lift?
    Do you even powerlift?

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    dude he is 20 years old and 182 lbs... obviously he knows what the maximum natural potential is!
    Everyone knows you have reached full potential by 20 and won't ever get bigger without injecting!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tiowoopeser View Post
    buy marlboro lights white filter camel cigarettes kill marlboro cigarettes careers cheapcigarettesworld com]cost of cigarettes per day best place to buy wholesale tobacco cheap cigarettes augusta ga wholesale richmond menthol payforcigarettes com/]russian cigarettes buy cigarettes switzerland buy cigarettes indian reservation buy cigs free shipping cheapcigarettesworld com]cheap cigarettes online prince cigarette sales business cigarette sales dip camel cigarettes doctors cheap-24h com]cost of cigarettes pa free carton of cigarettes marlboro cigarettes gifts order cigarettes free shipping cheap-24h com]cheap cigarettes ebay buy cigarettes how old marlboro cigarettes nicotine levels cheap cigarettes vantage cheapcigarettesworld com]price of cigarettes effect order cigarettes marlboro cheap cigarettes ga cheap cigarettes hollywood florida cheap-24h com]cost of cigarettes ecuador marlboro cigarettes vancouver cigarettes online wholesale marlboro cigarettes price ninjacode info]cheap cigarettes carton duty free cigarettes online cheap cigarettes marlboro 100's winston free shipping bestcigarettesshop com]buy cigarettes on the internet order korean cigarettes buy cigarettes bulk camel cigarettes artwork cheapcigarettesworld com]wholesale cigarettes online cigarette sales volume order ecstacy cigarettes marlboro cigarettes special blend cheap-24h com]cheap cigarettes online west camel cigarettes employment buy cheap cigarettes online cheap cigarettes jersey city yourcigarettesstore com]american cigarette marlboro cigarettes additives buy marlboro online uk +ordering cheap cigarettes online storagebay net]buy cheap cigarettes online at discount prices cheap cigarettes vantage cigarettes online parliament menthol lights cigarette sales rhode island bestcigarettesshop com]bulk cigarette cartons cheap camel cigarettes types differences order cigarettes online uk buy marlboro items
    do you even smoke?????

do you even smoke?????
    If I smoke, am I still natty?
    1708 total @220 Raw

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    If I smoke, am I still natty?
    uh of course not... everyone knows smoking is anabolic

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jelet left me this gem in my CP...

U have joindate of 5 years and are 30 yrs old. And u struggle with 2 plates? Hahahahahahahaha. Nice genetics. My dad hasnt been in a gym since he was in early 20s and is 44 years old and has basically the same lifts as u. (we worked out together)
    Somebdy is irate.

Oh yeah, in4vids of your dad pulling 550+ and squatting 450+.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

Jelet left me this gem in my CP...

Somebdy is irate.

Oh yeah, in4vids of your dad pulling 550+ and squatting 450+.
    So his dad has not been in a gym in over 20 years, but yet knows how much he bench presses?

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So his dad has not been in a gym in over 20 years, but yet knows how much he bench presses?

[IMG]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/biolayne/skepticallayne1.jpg[IMG]
    hahaha nice, iseewhatyoudidthere...
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

My apologies, i looked more into this thread and take back my statement. When I have posted, i only looked through 2 pages and alot of people looked on the same level as layne norton or better... which is when i gave up and just posted, then i looked at the other pages and the most of the other guys do seem legit.. so my apologies...

Do you even lift?
    yes. here is my 2 year progress... (nothing special compared to some of the progress i seen on this site.. but i do lift and am proud of my achievements...)

august 2009 - june 2011^
    ----
    September 2009

september 2009 ^
    ----

^ and most recent
    Last edited by Jelet; 03-14-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's me 23 odd weeks out from my first contest

(my legs are one of my strongest bodyparts if you're wondering :P)

Come back from a double arm break in the middle of last year (conclusion: don't try and do cleans after 4 hours sleep and a 12 hour work day).

Never actually spent time trying to put on mass, just repeated cuts, then binging and not training, so looking forward to seeing what I am capable of.

Big thanks to Layne for providing constant inspiration, reminding me that I can't let anyone out there out work me, whether it be in the kitchen, gym or classroom! I really look forward to attending one of your boot camps.

My apologies, i looked more into this thread and take back my statement. When I have posted, i only looked through 2 pages and alot of people looked on the same level as layne norton or better... which is when i gave up and just posted, then i looked at the other pages and the most of the other guys do seem legit.. so my apologies...

yes. here is my 2 year progress... (nothing special compared to some of the progress i seen on this site.. but i do lift and am proud of my achievements...)

august 2009 - june 2011^
    ----
    September 2009

september 2009 ^
    ----

^ and most recent
    for some reason many people seem to have made me the standard for what is possible natural. While I appreciate that and wish I could claim it, the fact of the matter is there are many natural bodybuilders who are better than me at the moment.

in all seriousness you are making good progress, but you would be better served by using your energy towards continuing that rather than being negative towards others

for some reason many people seem to have made me the standard for what is possible natural. While I appreciate that and wish I could claim it, the fact of the matter is there are many natural bodybuilders who are better than me at the moment.

in all seriousness you are making good progress, but you would be better served by using your energy towards continuing that rather than being negative towards others
    I did not know you were layne norton, i feel like such a jackass!!! (SRS) I had no clue you were a mod on this site. MY sincere apologies...

I respect you layne you are a legend in my books..... And I will be starting your program in your interview for simply shredded next week. Please forgive me, i am still a rookie, and dont have much experience, if i have been training more, than maybe i can talk. im still a young gun.. i dont know much yet... so again my legit apologies...
    -------

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did not know you were layne norton, i feel like such a jackass!!! (SRS) I had no clue you were a mod on this site. MY sincere apologies...

I respect you layne you are a legend in my books..... And I will be starting your program in your interview for simply shredded next week. Please forgive me, i am still a rookie, and dont have much experience, if i have been training more, than maybe i can talk. im still a young gun.. i dont know much yet... so again my legit apologies...
    and there's the instant 360 when you see his reps. Not going to stick to your convictions?

I'm still waiting for vids of beast dad.

I'm still waiting for vids of beast dad.
    I am still waiting for someone to say they are doing the PHAT routine in the simply shredded videos because of me and not Layne....I think we will both be waiting a long time! lol.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

I still find it funny that people know me from places other than the forums, there was a time where people only knew me from these forums (been here for over 10 years) LOL!

No worries, I've been 20, i've gone in over my head saying things. Takes a man to apologize so good on you. Just don't be so quick to pass judgement. Trust me, I get a ton of people who accuse me of using drugs too.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    and there's the instant 360 when you see his reps. Not going to stick to your convictions?
    believe that would be a 180 LOL

believe that would be a 180 LOL
    gotcha

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What happened to this thread?

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast