Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100)

Wierd ass contraption

Was searching youtube and found this product which has mediocre validity behind the way its meant to work.
    "increases your lung capacity, improves your oxygen intake, and improves your endurance by exercising all the muscles required for breathing."
    From years of swimming i know that putting my lungs under regular strain and oxygen deprival that i can hence hold my breath longer. Didn't consider the strength benefits from this tho allowing more oxygen to muscles? Idk

http://www.powerlung.com/region/us/products/trainer/

What do you guy think?

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Djjordie View Post
    Was searching youtube and found this product which has mediocre validity behind the way its meant to work.
    "increases your lung capacity, improves your oxygen intake, and improves your endurance by exercising all the muscles required for breathing."
    From years of swimming i know that putting my lungs under regular strain and oxygen deprival that i can hence hold my breath longer. Didn't consider the strength benefits from this tho allowing more oxygen to muscles? Idk

What do you guy think?
    These things have been around for years, but I've never known anyone thats bought one, would be interested to see a review if you do buy one.

From the title of this post I expected something far different.
    Last edited by ProtienandIron; 11-10-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    From the title of this post I expected something far different.
    Were you expecting something to work that ass? Lol

You should get the Brazilian Butt lift videos. They've done wonders for my butt.

As for the OP's contraption, it probably does the same thing as those elevation masks, which is pretty much just make the user look ridiculous.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    Were you expecting something to work that ass? Lol

You should get the Brazilian Butt lift videos. They've done wonders for my butt.

As for the OP's contraption, it probably does the same thing as those elevation masks, which is pretty much just make the user look ridiculous.
    Yeah, we have a gimp lookalike walking around one of the gyms I go to. Whatever the training effect, its just not worth it.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I also thought this would be about an exerciser for your ass. I'm disappointing.
    I don't know about this specific device, but I know that doing exercise at high altitudes aides my breathing tremendously. I live in Colorado and play rugby. For the first two weeks I was here, I felt like I was breathing through cheesecloth at practice. Now, when I go back down to normal elevation, I feel like I can run forever.

Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cthulhupun View Post
    I also thought this would be about an exerciser for your ass. I'm disappointing.
    I don't know about this specific device, but I know that doing exercise at high altitudes aides my breathing tremendously. I live in Colorado and play rugby. For the first two weeks I was here, I felt like I was breathing through cheesecloth at practice. Now, when I go back down to normal elevation, I feel like I can run forever.
    Dw guys i found what you were looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Ta7scBAoM

but you can get one cheaper at places like amazon http://www.amazon.com/C4L-JW-0062-Fa.../dp/B0006GK5GW

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This device is really common for people who have just had open heart surgery.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Wierd ass contraption
    Why are you looking for an "ass contraption?"

And why a "wierd" one?

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    This device is really common for people who have just had open heart surgery.
    Fart whistles are common in open heart sugery?...

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

And why a "wierd" one?
    Ahahaaaa !!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

And why a "wierd" one?

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........
    I almost spit out my Rice Krispies!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do you guy think?
    no...
    sounds like they are robbing people of 139 dollars
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs