jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uk healthiest bread?

yo going shopping today for some stuff what would be the healthiest bread for me to pick up i was thinking some rye.

im in the uk and cant fink that ezikile or whatever you all it but yeah any sugestions

posibile buys

1(ORGANIC & WHEAT-FREE. NO PRESERVATIVES. LOW IN FAT. HIGH IN FIBRE. K-PARVE.
    Ingredients

Whole Rye Flour (55%) , Water , Sunflower Seeds (5%) , Sea Salt , Yeast . )

2(Burgen Buckwheat & Poppyseed Ingredients

Wheat Flour , Water , Wholemeal Wheat Flour , Poppy Seeds , Linseed , Kibbled Buckwheat , Buckwheat Kernels , Vegetable Oil , Yeast , Wheat Protein , Salt , Calcium Carbonate , Vitamin D , Fermented Wheat Flour , Vinegar , Soya Flour , Emulsifier: E472e , Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) .

3(Burgen Soya & Linseed Bread ngredients

Wheat Flour , Water , Linseed , Soya Flour , Cracked Wheat , Kibbled Soya , Wheat Protein , Vegetable Oil , Yeast , Sugar , Salt , Vinegar , Calcium Carbonate , Emulsifiers: E471, E472e , Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) .

what one looks the best?

teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    buy and eat whichever bread you find the tastiest?

jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydignam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by teequlah View Post
    buy and eat whichever bread you find the tastiest?
    not what i asked but thats for reply

Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can get ezekiel bread in holland and barrets (if you have one of them near you). It's a bit expensive though.
    Vogel's is good if you can find it but I can only seem to get it in sainsburys.
    Burgen is good. I always look at them and think 'nahh' and get something cheaper! lol Might have to get some today

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaydignam View Post
    not what i asked but thats for reply
    Because your question is stupid

Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm from the UK and I eat whatever bread I like, or that's available, just fit it into your daily macronutrients.

PabloBigasso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to avoid all bag bread (cf. CBP - Chorleywood bread process)

If I do buy bag bread it's either Burgen Soya and Linseed or Hovis 50% oats.

Home baking I do strong white with either 50% whole wheat or 30% rye.

pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50) pianoforte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in calorie terms i have found weightwatchers wholemeal to be the lowest at around 48 cals per slice.
    The burgen bread tastes great toasted with peanut butter!

rocky420227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Brown bread

The reason white bread is deemed unhealthy is because they bleach the flour to make it white, then make the dough from that bleached flour. They also use alot of salt and sugar, and in alot of white bread nowadays they use chicken feathers to plump up the bread and help keep it fresh. Thats all deemed bad for you and the unhealthy option.

Brown bread is different, its made with brown flour, non bleached. Some brown bread is made the same as white bread but only uses brown flour and not deemed any healthier than white.

Wholemeal bread is the healthiest, its made of brown flour, seeds, grains etc etc. The loaves you have to carve yourself are good too, they dont mix chicken feathers and additives to keep them from going stale. There's no air getting to the bread inside, so it doesnt go off inside, naturally. Should be the brown loaves though.

Greggs the bakers sell a good range of wholemeal bread.

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make your own bread, it's probably the best option for people afraid of large ingredient lists. Ciabatta is very easy to bake.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's really nothing wrong with fitting any bread you enjoy into your daily macros, but if you're worried about long ingredient lists then baking your own bread is very easy and, in my opinion, actually tastes better.

http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/t...ite-bread.html
    http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/t...meal-loaf.html

Delia's a legend, srs.