Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

filling out chest...

it seems like almost every chest exercise i do, i target my outer portions of my chest. right now my outer chest is pretty well defined and filled out , and i am pretty happy with it. but my inner and upper chest are almost non existent unless i actually squeeze my pecs together, it looks really bad unflexed, very uneven.

i was wondering what types of exercises are out there to fill out my upper an inner chest to get it even with my outer chest?

thanks

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Cable flys
    - Pec deck machine
    - Concerntration flys

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Josef_Rakich View Post
    - Cable flys
    - Pec deck machine
    - Concerntration flys
    Omg no, flies are probably the worst exercise for getting a big chest. What has always worked for me is heavy compound chest movements up to 5 reps with a heavy ass weight. Dumbell incline press is one of the best upper chest movements and dumbell flat press and Bench press if done correctly and enough weight, your chest will GROW! Just dont overdo it with the amount of exercise you get because your chest won't grow if it doesn't get the proper rest it needs.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    Omg no, flies are probably the worst exercise for getting a big chest. What has always worked for me is heavy compound chest movements up to 5 reps with a heavy ass weight. Dumbell incline press is one of the best upper chest movements and dumbell flat press and Bench press if done correctly and enough weight, your chest will GROW! Just dont overdo it with the amount of exercise you get because your chest won't grow if it doesn't get the proper rest it needs.
    Good advice.

How many sets do you currently do btw?

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    When did the OP mention anything about what exercises will give him a "BIG CHEST"

He is asking how he can fill out his inner and inner upper chest.

- Cable cross-overs
    - Pec deck
    - Concerntration flys

Learn to read next time.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again, there's no inner/outer chest, lol.

Originally Posted by DaRk LuCiFeR View Post
    Looks like we just started world war 3. . .

Yes i know there is no inner/outer chest and that there is only a upper/lower chest, BUT you can train the inner part of your chest by preforming certin exercises which rip more muscle firbes towards the centre of your chest.

Muscle fibres DO NOT span the entire length of a muscle, as one single muscle fibre.

Muscle fibers are actually segmented and joined with other muscle fibers/segments to form a long ensemble that will eventually link both attachments together.

Each strip/segment of a muscle fiber is selectively linked to its own set of motor axons. This means that not only are muscle fibers really divided into shorter segments aligned in series, but that each segment has its own source of activation.

Therefore it is possible to train the "inner" chest.

Take a look at Charles Glass for example, one of the top trainers in the world trains at golds gym, has trained many IFBB pro bodybuilders, famous actors, basket ball teams, this guy trains anyone and everyone. He has also competed in Mr. Olympia. Charles Glass is top dog in weight training knows everything. And just watch some of his videos he mentions "inner chest"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut3.htm

Also Ronnie Coleman, pretty sure everyone knows who he is.

Listen to what he says about training biceps and preforming EZ bar 21's he says that the top part of the exercise hits the upper bicep and the lower part of the exercise hits the lower bicep. But there is no upper/lower bicep right? Only a inner and outer bicep (long-head and short-head) which is correct! but preforming this exercise with a certin ROM it ripps more muscle firbes towards the upper or lower bicep depending on what stage of the exercise you are preforming. Just like many people believe that the rectus abdominus is one muscle (which is correct) and that it is activated equally when you contract it (which is incorrect!)

Here is a video of Ronnie Coleman talking about upper and lower bicep. (1:20+)

Now you cant tell me Charles Glass and Ronnie Coleman dont know what there talking about? Also take any other IFBB pro like Phill Heath for example, he stats that he uses the ISO press machine and cable cross-overs to fill out his inner chest. but he dosent know anything either right?

But you belive what you want to belive.
    Last edited by Josef_Rakich; 04-28-2009 at 01:23 AM.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When did the OP mention anything about what exercises will give him a "BIG CHEST"

- Cable cross-overs
    - Pec deck
    - Concerntration flys

Learn to read next time.
    ^ What he said
    DL, I gotta disagree with ya buddy. I used to be of the group that said there was no inner/outer, grow the whole chest, and the inner will fill in.

More and more evidence is showing that yes, although the fibers fire across the entire length when doing an exercise, you can still emphasize certain areas.

One exercise I have started using recently is single arm cable cross overs, going from low to high, and bringing it across to the opposite side of the chest.
    Last edited by chazzy1864; 04-28-2009 at 03:33 AM. Reason: left out a couple words that made it much easier to read
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    DL, I gotta disagree with ya buddy. I used to be of the group that said there was no inner/outer, grow the whole chest, and the inner will fill in.

More and more evidence is showing that yes, although the fibers fire across the entire length when doing an exercise, you can still emphasize certain areas.

One exercise I have started using recently is single arm cable cross overs, going from low to high, and bringing it across to the opposite side of the chest.
    Point taken.

The inner part of my chest began showing after months and months of pressing. That is why I believe you can't specifically target the 'inner part'.

I'm not going to argue though. I could be wrong.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Point taken.

The inner part of my chest began showing after months and months of pressing. That is why I believe you can't specifically target the 'inner part'.

Send a pm or ask d1 in the rant when you get a chance. He has bookmarked (old and new studies) that are showing it can be done.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Cable flys
    - Pec deck machine
    - Concerntration flys
    I was thinking this as well, i like to perform just flat incline barbell presses superset with light incline dumbell flys.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Send a pm or ask d1 in the rant when you get a chance. He has bookmarked (old and new studies) that are showing it can be done.
    Will do.

T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-BarSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    upper outer- super wide-grip incline smith bench press 4-6sets x 8-12reps (good controlled reps with grip as wide as you can go comfortably, bring bar all the way down to top of chest)
    inner-any sort of dummbell bench press, u will recruit alot more fibres with dbs.
    I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a Strongman, lifting/carrying big, getting big!

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yes i know there is no inner/outer chest and that there is only a upper/lower chest, BUT you can train the inner part of your chest by preforming certin exercises which rip more muscle firbes towards the centre of your chest.

Muscle fibres DO NOT span the entire length of a muscle, as one single muscle fibre.

Muscle fibers are actually segmented and joined with other muscle fibers/segments to form a long ensemble that will eventually link both attachments together.

Each strip/segment of a muscle fiber is selectively linked to its own set of motor axons. This means that not only are muscle fibers really divided into shorter segments aligned in series, but that each segment has its own source of activation.

Take a look at Charles Glass for example, one of the top trainers in the world trains at golds gym, has trained many IFBB pro bodybuilders, famous actors, basket ball teams, this guy trains anyone and everyone. He has also competed in Mr. Olympia. Charles Glass is top dog in weight training knows everything. And just watch some of his videos he mentions "inner chest"

Listen to what he says about training biceps and preforming EZ bar 21's he says that the top part of the exercise hits the upper bicep and the lower part of the exercise hits the lower bicep. But there is no upper/lower bicep right? Only a inner and outer bicep (long-head and short-head) which is correct! but preforming this exercise with a certin ROM it ripps more muscle firbes towards the upper or lower bicep depending on what stage of the exercise you are preforming. Just like many people believe that the rectus abdominus is one muscle (which is correct) and that it is activated equally when you contract it (which is incorrect!)

Now you cant tell me Charles Glass and Ronnie Coleman dont know what there talking about? Also take any other IFBB pro like Phill Heath for example, he stats that he uses the ISO press machine and cable cross-overs to fill out his inner chest. but he dosent know anything either right?

i see you got a new account, what was ur previous account? i cant remember. either way ur wrong. please stop spamming this rubbish

harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good advice.

How many sets do you currently do btw?

currently for chest i start of with:

barbell bench press- 4x8 one week then 5x5 the other

incline dumbell press- 4x12

incline flys- 3x12

end with pushups to failure ( 2 sets)

jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jameskang2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try close grip bench presses for the inner pecs. As for upper pecs continue to do incline db presses... maybe you can add incline db flyes and maybe even incline close grip barbell presses.

eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jameskang2009 View Post
    Try close grip bench presses for the inner pecs. As for upper pecs continue to do incline db presses... maybe you can add incline db flyes and maybe even incline close grip barbell presses.
    Agree with the incline pressing. I've also found that the levered Hammer Strength decline and wide grip presses really give you a lot of squeeze at the top of each press... something you need to fully contract your entire chest and take your shoulders out of the effort.

However, disagree with the close grip bench press - that's mainly a tricep workout.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114646181

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To hit your inner chest try this:

Flys on the machine but preferably with dumbbells, when u reach the end of concentric movement, turn your palms upward toward the top of your head. I feel a great pinch in the middle of my chest because of this.

Also if you do cables dont stop when your hands meet, but instead cross your hands over each other, alternating the hands on each rep. This creates possibly the best burn I've ever felt as far as chest goes.

Last year the inner top corner of my right pectoral was noticeably lagging behind my left pec in terms of growth. If there are certain spots u need to hit, it may take concentration reps to really push those fibers in that specific area. I did this every time i did chest and it has caught up since then
    Last edited by DEUCE518; 04-28-2009 at 03:59 PM.

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

- Cable cross-overs
    - Pec deck
    - Concerntration flys

Learn to read next time.
    negged, his chest will have to get bigger to fill in lol. learn how to use common sense next time.

ahh...another neg.

ah nvm im not gunna neg u lol, glad to see some solid info on this forum. repped!

Point taken.

and....im not gunna neg u anymore either, repped for admitting theres a possibility your wrong!thats rare around here haha.

Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    and....im not gunna neg u anymore either, repped for admitting theres a possibility your wrong!thats rare around here haha.
    lol thanks for that. I'll get you on recharge.

Registered User benjifornothing's Avatar
    benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey bro, the reason ur mid/outter chest is getting so much development is due to the routine you've got. u start with flat bench so thats targeting mainly the middle and outer chest. if u started with an incline movement with some heavy weight with good form, really squeezing, you'll notice more coming up from that area. by training upper chest first you'll be fresh with the highest amount of strength so you can really tear into those fibers. i made the mistake of really tryin to attack my upper chest by doing every exercise in the book for upper chest and found that i was just overtraining. my offseason chest routine looks something like this : 2 x 12-15 incline d.b. press or low-hi cable cross for warm up. then 4 sets incline d.b/incline b.b./incline smith presses for 8-10 reps. 4 sets flat dumbell/hammer chest presses 8-10 reps. 3-4 sets flat/low incline d.b. flyes 10-12 reps. 3-4 sets dips or decline hammer press to failure. depending on energy and workout intensity i may do cable cross or pec deck for a final pump set but the first 4 movements are pretty taxing in themselves. eat, sleep, train. if this was easy everyone would be doing it
    theTruth

Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heavy DB flys. do them like you are trying to hug a fat chick and youll hit the chest the right way.
    The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
    -Roger Bannister

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do a search, read the science, look at the anatomy. you'll soon find that inner/outer chest doesnt exsist and most of those that really push the issue here are basically trolls that go around repeating themselves and ignore all the facts

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do cable crossovers (high and low) and pec deck. Whenever you're doing an inner pec exercise make sure you squeeze at the end ( dont kill yourself ). I mean, if you take a look at my pictures my inner chest has really popped over the past 2 months doing these 2 exercises.
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many sets are good for chest? I see some people not doing many and others doing alot.

I think I do about 27.

silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    How many sets are good for chest? I see some people not doing many and others doing alot.

I think I do about 27.
    i do 8 sets
    H-Drol/Reversitol/Stoked/Mitotropin Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116352291

I think I do about 27.
    Wow, 27 is going a bit overboard in my opinion.

I do 12 sets.

iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Compartmentalization hypothesis (English, Wolf & Segal)...

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, 27 is going a bit overboard in my opinion.

I do 12 sets.

Decline/Incline/Flat bench X3
    +
    Incline/Flat Flies X2
    +
    Cable Crossover X3-5
    +
    Pec Deck X3
    +
    Weighted Dips X3
    =
    20-22

Decline/Incline/Flat bench X3
    +
    Incline/Flat Flies X2
    +
    Cable Crossover X3-5
    +
    Pec Deck X3
    +
    Weighted Dips X3
    =
    20-22