Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Yowzers!

I had no ideas their mouths look like that.
    That's what she said.
    What kind of bait do you use to catch something that big?
    That is also what she said.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    On another note... will someone show/teach me how to multi-quote in one freakin' response? I'm slow :/

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post
    On another note... will someone show/teach me how to multi-quote in one freakin' response? I'm slow :/
    Yes.
    Look to the bottom right corner.

Click on the middle button that has 2 text balloons and that circle.

Select as many of those as you want and then click "reply" on the last selection.

Does that make sense?

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Yes.
    Look to the bottom right corner.

Click on the middle button that has 2 text balloons and that circle.

Select as many of those as you want and then click "reply" on the last selection.

Does that make sense?
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    That's what she said.

That is also what she said.
    Like this? Did it work?!

Yay! It worked!

Thanks Una
    Last edited by Wtuttle; 12-13-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: It worked!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like this? Did it work?!

Yay! It worked!

Thanks Una
    Yes it worked and I'm honored to be one of the guinea pigs.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

You're welcome. Guinea pigs are kinda my thing. Srs.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like to cook but I don't like to clean up after myself.
    I feel like this applies to most. I would love to cook all day! But the dishes stack up FAST and I am always the only person who notices...
    BRB boyfriend cooks eggs and hasbrowns, dirty's every dish in the house and feels like I should bow down
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're welcome. Guinea pigs are kinda my thing. Srs.
    Guinea pigs are adorable...and delicious!

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    I feel like this applies to most. I would love to cook all day! But the dishes stack up FAST and I am always the only person who notices...
    BRB boyfriend cooks eggs and hasbrowns, dirty's every dish in the house and feels like I should bow down
    So much this.

Pisses me off more that I have to continue living in a dirty house until I get time to clean it. Most of the mess isn't ever mine, either.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    So much this.

Pisses me off more that I have to continue living in a dirty house until I get time to clean it. Most of the mess isn't ever mine, either.
    3rd'd. This is why I hate having visitors. Brb cleaning for an hour, then when they leave it's like holy chit its messier than it was before I cleaned.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep! Sometimes I feel like its an actual challenge too see who can ignore it the longest. I always lose...
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I'm a fridge nazi. I get really agitated when things aren't put back in their spot. People laugh at me for having a tidy fridge. I'm just too lazy to look for things.
    that might even be a sign you are compulsive lol

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    3rd'd. This is why I hate having visitors. Brb cleaning for an hour, then when they leave it's like holy chit its messier than it was before I cleaned.
    So much this.

paper plates ladies ......
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by NG91 View Post
    Lols, cats are better.

Surely a forum so obsessed with this alpha/beta nonsense can appreciate the virtues of a pet that does its own thing, doesn't take orders from anyone and isn't a complete beta servant animal. Throw a stick and ask a cat to fetch it and it will be all "u r 1 cheeky kunt m8 I swer I will wreck u I swaer on my mums life". Throw a stick for a dog and they will obediently fetch like a little bitch. How pathetic is that? I like my animals with a backbone.

Awaiting mad incoming neg rep.
    There you go. Sorry for the wait.

I'm a fridge nazi. I get really agitated when things aren't put back in their spot. People laugh at me for having a tidy fridge. I'm just too lazy to look for things.
    I see no reason to not put things back where you got them from.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep! Sometimes I feel like its an actual challenge too see who can ignore it the longest. I always lose...
    Completely unrelated but looking hot in your AVI!

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post

paper plates ladies ......
    I've been known to eat straight out of the pan.

Ate my scrambled eggs this morning that way with the wooden spoon.

some may call it lazy and uncouth.

I call it less cleanup
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a DISASTER in the kitchen. Sh!t ends up on the floor, in my hair, on the cabinets...

But I clean as I go
    This sounds naughty.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post

I call it less cleanup

It's the cowboy way .. is this you??

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fellow fridge nazi checking in.

This! Everything in my house has its proper "home". Yep, I'm that person. At least there's no question where stuff goes.
    Mm hmm...I'm the same way!

I also like to color code...and the label maker is my best friend at work.

And, you win for sexiest new avi. Srsly love it!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simplest of rules for everyone to live by regardless of gender:

Treat others as you wish to be treated in life. Men to women, women to men, men to men, women to women...whatever. Doesn't matter. If you wish to be treated with kindness and respect, by friends, coworkers, lovers, etc...then, treat them as you wish to be treated.

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post

I call it less cleanup
    Lol I get the same way... Or I'll wipe my plate off from the night before and reuse (can't believe I just admitted that)
    Also the pots/pans can also be used as a lap warmer.

Completely unrelated but looking hot in your AVI!
    Thanks

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This does me no good
    Ha :-)

Well, he does telecommute....

I know you are just kidding, but to reflect seriously on this for a minute (for S&Gs), can you imagine how awkward that whole thing would be? Some random stranger sets you up with another random stranger who lives in another state....

Not in my household.

Sh!t, if I could, I would be hovering around my wife, cleaning the dishes and putting them away... That apparently 'bothered' her though...

So much this.

I'm this way - my wife is more disorganized, she leaves things everywhere. Now, my stuff is not necessarily the spitting image of 'clean', but it's all together. So while I might have a stack of stuff on my nightstand, it's the same stack of stuff (books, wallet, water, etc). So it doesn't look the nicest, but it's organized. My wife leaves things anywhere and everywhere. We share one car and she has no problem with leaving junk in it.

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    I see no reason to not put things back where you got them from.
    I completely agree.

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post

And, you win for sexiest new avi. Srsly love it!!
    Hahaha, thanks! I've been in quite the silly, self-depracating humor mode lately. Obviously

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    This sounds naughty.
    Interpret as you wish

This is borderline scary .. where are the leftovers ??? that fridge is lacking all the basics

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is borderline scary .. where are the leftovers ??? that fridge is lacking all the basics
    LOL!! Well, there are condiments in the door shelves...and a pantry full of spices/seasonings, oats, almond butter, protein powder, etc.

But, no, I portion everything...NEVER leftovers!!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

LOL!! Well, there are condiments in the door shelves...and a pantry full of spices/seasonings, oats, almond butter, protein powder, etc.

But, no, I portion everything...NEVER leftovers!!
    I wanna see left over pizza, burritos, chinese food .. wth

and where is the bacon ????? I'll disregard everything else but no bacon ?????

Gawd, I do LOVE bacon...why you gotta bring that up?? Why you do that for??

Gawd, I do LOVE bacon...why you gotta bring that up?? Why you do that for??
    "Never trust a woman (or man) that doesn't like bacon" Ancient chinese proverb

Lol, thank you!!
    Feeling like a fat kid right now... I love left overs...
    But that fridge is impressive... mine does not look like that. I'm impressed when stuff makes it back into the fridge.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like to cook but I don't like to clean up after myself.
    I am the exact opposite.

I will do dishes all day long provided you feed me well.

"Never trust a woman (or man) that doesn't like bacon" Ancient chinese proverb
    Agree with this whole-heartedly. Srs.

Lol, thank you!!
    Feeling like a fat kid right now... I love left overs...
    But that fridge is impressive... mine does not look like that. I'm impressed when stuff makes it back into the fridge.
    Haha!! Honestly, I love leftovers...especially casseroles...it's like the flavor really settles in on day 2 And, I do enjoy my cheat meals. I LOVE FOOD!! Just try to keep it 'clean' the majority of the time.