Thread: Sodium intake

sway17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Sodium intake

How soon before a competition should I cut my sodium intake?

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Somewhere between 3-7 days out, you want to cut it to under 1000mg a day. About a day out cut it under 500mg. Day of you may want to sodium load, but that can be tricky and isn't neccessary.

sway17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! That makes me feel a lot better. One of the trainers at the gym told me I should start now. I'm 6 weeks out. I did it for two days, I thought I was going to kill myself if I had to do it for 6 weeks. Thanks for your help. By the way, where in Tampa?

kali86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sodium

Originally Posted by sway17 View Post
    How soon before a competition should I cut my sodium intake?
    I have been attempting to research this the past two weeks. What I got out of it was the week of the show you over load increasing more sodium and more water each day until the night before which you cut all water and sodium off. The extra sodium and water causes veins to expand then the all of a sudden cut of water will cause your body to naturally do the work of a diaretic expelling as much water as possible out of your system causing skin to tighten and become more vascular. Then you fallow it with some kind of crabs and fat pre show.

linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow! That makes me feel a lot better. One of the trainers at the gym told me I should start now. I'm 6 weeks out. I did it for two days, I thought I was going to kill myself if I had to do it for 6 weeks. Thanks for your help. By the way, where in Tampa?
    LOL.... almost die huh? hahahaha...
    During contest prep, I don't take out salt until about 3-4 days out.

6 weeks out and this crazy trainer is telling you this....he's crazy!

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe he meant gradually reduce not to take completely out? you won't be able to do anything if you take sodium out 6 weeks out and it also dangerous

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends . ive done it the night before, was using natural dutietics like danylion

and Ive done it three days out

people that use stronger dureitics like spirolactin, may not need to take theres out or just reduce it slightly and just take sodium out the night before
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en