bjefferies94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can someone please tell me a good mass gaining program??? Help!!!

I've asked this many times an I never can get any help. I'm trying to find a program to help me gain mass an it seems like all of the ones I'm told about are all from gettin lean. That ain't what I want! I want something intense
    Little help here please

JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bjefferies94 View Post
    I've asked this many times an I never can get any help. I'm trying to find a program to help me gain mass an it seems like all of the ones I'm told about are all from gettin lean. That ain't what I want! I want something intense
    Little help here please
    You've been on this site for 2 years and still have not read the sticky(s)? I'll be nice whatever program you are doing, continue it, just add more calories in your diet.
    AverageToSavagePL ---> Logging Avatar Nutrition and Juggernaut Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170942461&p=1433119761#post1433119761

Originally Posted by JohnMariettePT View Post
    You've been on this site for 2 years and still have not read the sticky(s)? I'll be nice whatever program you are doing, continue it, just add more calories in your diet.
    Well I made my account 2 years ago when I was training in Highschool but I had to quit due to some meds I was on. Now I've been liftin since August. But I guess I could use a little more calories

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't get any help because a "mass gaining program" is a dietary approach that is played out in the kitchen.

Pick any reputable program from the top of this forum, be consistent, and eat in calorie excess.......equals mass gains.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

Originally Posted by FastCatChamp View Post
    You don't get any help because a "mass gaining program" is a dietary approach that is played out in the kitchen.

Pick any reputable program from the top of this forum, be consistent, and eat in calorie excess.......equals mass gains.

Do you have a recommendation of a reputable program?

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    AllPro's Simple Beginners Routine, Starting Strength, Stronglifts, Jasondb's 5X5, IronAddicts Simple Power Based Routine...

seriously, there are so many good beginner routines to pick from. Just find the one that looks appealing and run it.
    And read emma's sticky on calculating calories and macro nutrient minimums in the Nutrition section. You may be a bit confused on using diet to gain mass.

Originally Posted by musikguy72 View Post
    AllPro's Simple Beginners Routine, Starting Strength, Stronglifts, Jasondb's 5X5, IronAddicts Simple Power Based Routine...

seriously, there are so many good beginner routines to pick from. Just find the one that looks appealing and run it.
    And read emma's sticky on calculating calories and macro nutrient minimums in the Nutrition section. You may be a bit confused on using diet to gain mass.
    Thanks for your help man

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What musikguy lists up above. My experience in weight training is that about 5% of trainees stick out a program to get to the parts where it becomes a battle for survival each training session. That is what you should strive for. Run a program to a point where you can't imagine getting all of the lifts completed and .......eat.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.