Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'd have to keep my cool. then i'd call the cops and **** her over mentally.

brb adding assault to her record
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddPain View Post
    Is there a vid for that gif?
    Can't find the actual Youtube video, but here's the video in it's entirety on another site.

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/guy...-drink-at-him/

The gif is only the part of where she threw the drink at him, but if you watch it, he actually touched her first. She was just mouthing off, so her doing that was because he touched her first.

But here's the video though brah.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Few years back, went to a bar with friends ( don't drink), and a slobbering drunk oaf of a girl tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I refused seeing as she was disgusting and she punched me in my nose. I threw the bish off of me and she stumbled to the floor and everyone in the viscinity laughed at her. It was a good night.

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd896 View Post
    You a bitch Suit. Let someone punch your Mom or sister in the face and see how you'd feel. It's a girl you idiot. Just hold them until they are done raging or push them away.
    She shouldn't be hitting a man (or anybody) if she doesn't want to get hit. So what if she's a girl? Assault is assault is assault. It's men like you who are causing this double standard epidemic to be fuking accepted in society. I bet you're one of those beta males who think that men are the most prominent in domestic disputes when it's male vs. female.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...omen+abuse+men

enlighten yourself *******.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Internet gangster.. Yeah talk **** over the misc you wouldn't do it to my face though. I got almost 100 lbs on you.. You'd be easy..

Wearing a bandanna over your face like you a gangster.. Lol.
    Looks like I win

Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    Few years back, went to a bar with friends ( don't drink), and a slobbering drunk oaf of a girl tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I refused seeing as she was disgusting and she punched me in my nose. I threw the bish off of me and she stumbled to the floor and everyone in the viscinity laughed at her. It was a good night.
    It is always lulz when drunk people get their just deserts.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Saukrates View Post
    She shouldn't be hitting a man (or anybody) if she doesn't want to get hit. So what if she's a girl? Assault is assault is assault. It's men like you who are causing this double standard epidemic to be fuking accepted in society. I bet you're one of those beta males who think that men are the most prominent in domestic disputes when it's male vs. female.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...omen+abuse+men

enlighten yourself *******.
    Again, you wouldn't talk like that to my face. The ******* part at least.

I'm not saying I condone a girl hitting a guy. But how hard is it to hold a girl until she calms down? Or push her hard enough so she falls down? I'm almost 300 lbs I'd kill a girl if I hit her. I wouldn't hit a girl. Call me beta neg me whatever I could care less.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ill literally throw combination of jabs,hooks,knees elbows on her fukcing face

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm not saying I condone a girl hitting a guy. But how hard is it to hold a girl until she calms down? Or push her hard enough so she falls down? I'm almost 300 lbs I'd kill a girl if I hit her. I still wouldn't hit a girl. Call me beta neg me whatever I could care less.
    if a 150lb man hit you what do?

if a 150lb woman hit you what do?

please do explain you illogical idiot.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm not saying I condone a girl hitting a guy. But how hard is it to hold a girl until she calms down? Or push her hard enough so she falls down? I'm almost 300 lbs I'd kill a girl if I hit her. I still wouldn't hit a girl. Call me beta neg me whatever I could care less.
    Not gonna get in the personal dispute between you two, but seriously, restraint doesn't always work. You can hold her until she's blue in the face, but as soon as you let her go, and she tries to come back, then what?

And it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be a knockout blow, but a body shot will definitely let her know a thing or two about a thing or two.

Your space is your space and it shouldn't be invaded. Period. We can argue all day long. Call me a bitch, *******, pussy, whatever....just don't touch me. You hit me, I'll warn you. You do it again, I'll restrain you and do my best NOT to hit you after that second blow. But if you continue to press forward with the assault, I will fukc your sh** up.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aster100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm not saying I condone a girl hitting a guy. But how hard is it to hold a girl until she calms down? Or push her hard enough so she falls down? I'm almost 300 lbs I'd kill a girl if I hit her. I wouldn't hit a girl. Call me beta neg me whatever I could care less.

wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wjb316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a wickedly drunk girl come up to me and punch me in the face once cuz she thought I was someone else or something. I just laughed it off and never even considered punching her back... it was a fukking girl for cryin out loud.

Walking out the bar a few minutes later, I see same girl with her boyfriend. She once again goes and punches some random dude. Random dude clocks her hard and probably broke her face. Drunk girl's boyfriend has to intervene of course, but he gets jumped to all hell by four thugs.

Lame bish, lame dudes beating on a girl who is obviously slizzzzed out of her mind.

The way I saw it, the girl was def fuking up. But it also looked like the other people just wanted to punch someone. She was weak as hell and slobbering on herself.

Guess it takes quite a bit to get me angry.

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Actually I probably would call you a fuking retard/*******/dumb ass since I am mouthy as fuk when it comes to people who I think are stupid. How hard is it for a girl to keep her fuking hands off of a man? If she can give a punch easily, then she can take one just as easily. You ARE condoning a girl hitting a guy or else you wouldn't give such bull**** reasoning to try and justify one of the most unfair and ludicrous double standards known to man.

Assault is assault is assault. If a person is ready to throw a punch, they should brace themselves for a punch, whether they're male or female.

iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know actually, lol but I guess if you were really jacked, her fist would break on your jaws...

anonymous
    most woman want to be treated equally to men, so i treat them equally. if she hit me in the face i hit her back in the face with enough force to protect myself from further harm. then i would call the police and press charges on her for assault.

rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rolll is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    spit on her

Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000)

have you ever been in a few fights? ive never hit a girl but the thought of a girl hitting me i would not be able to control myself. a few fights ive gotten so mad that i didnt even punch the guy my hand did. i swear i dont even know how it happened. i prolly wouldnt hit her cuz that would knock her out but i would shove her ****ing hard so she slams into a bunch of ****

sean connery is alpha:
    Last edited by stafford0327; 02-13-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men

250+ Always

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    hey you bitch made ***got.

if a 135lb man punched you in the face what would you do? probably wreck him, right???

if a 135lb woman punched you in the face what would you do? Do nothing because you are a bitch made ***got and you let women get away with ****. If they act like men, treat them like men. A real woman wouldn't throw a punch. Spineless rug.
    lol this. hate people who say "woman are weaker" bull****.

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably shove her and say "Bitch, don't u ever touch me again"
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100) SteveBalsamic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Probably shove her and say "Bitch, don't u ever touch me again"
    this one time i shove her she get all made and got her friend. shes like you listen mister and got in my face.

im like oh noes u didnt and picked her up by the neck and flung her into the glass taple

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stafford0327 View Post
    have you ever been in a few fights? ive never hit a girl but the thought of a girl hitting me i would not be able to control myself. a few fights ive gotten so mad that i didnt even punch the guy my hand did. i swear i dont even know how it happened. i prolly wouldnt hit her cuz that would knock her out but i would shove her ****ing hard so she slams into a bunch of ****

sean connery is alpha:
    Well Sean connery makes a good point. He said if there is no other choice. If I couldn't restrain a girl and there was no other way then yeah I'd do what I have to do but it'd be the last resort.

lol at how condescending that bish is interviewing him.

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If a woman punched me in the face I would pick her up and squeeze her till her very last meow.

ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000)
    shove a spoon up her ass

Tired Registered User xXBiggieXx2's Avatar
    xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000) xXBiggieXx2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had it happen, didn't do ****, continued eating tacos
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same...

R.I.P Rick....

Super Saiyan Genetics genetics 83's Avatar
    genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ CVC ██ █ ★ █ ██
    US Army '04-07 OIF III
    Saiyan Crew
    F-Body Crew
    Texas Crew
    Over 30 crew

Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My first gf was really athletic. She played volleyball and ran track. Hawt as fukk.

We broke up after 6mo when she right hooked me during an argument outside of a house party. My friends ran up to restrain her while I leaned against my car with my hands up refusing to hit her back. She kept screaming "fight me like a man."

Did NOT know wtf I was gettin into. Was blinded by dat ass in volleyball shorts.

Have learned my lesson since lol

No more jock chicks for me.

rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich_tz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Reps owed to: brentwillisbgw, PROTOSSterone, Num3n, mmax, constipated, cool2001, Finski, Dominik, SolidSteel86, BigChamp89, educated_Derelic, HJC, BulldogVTX, WishmasterATM, Ajos90, user4545118069271, Power2PumpIron, webepumpin, vitriol, ALEXH-

tejgib has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    kiss her (srs) (no wk)

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't touch her. I'd call the cops and make her feel the pain of the justice system.

If she tried to run away, I would go for a very gentle double leg, pass to mount, and put my knees on her arms until the cops came lol.
    Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rep Back 500+

TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Figure four leg lock...