paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finally.... my experience today with APE...

Jabroni-beatin, pie-eatin, trail-blazin, eyebrow-raisin, faster than a cheatah, stronger than a buck, hottest thing to hit me...

A P E !

What in the blue hell is this thing?? Itīs unreal!

I am in week 2 of taking APE and today I doubled the dose and took 4 caps 90 minutes before workout. No other pre-sup taken, just a scoop of aminoX.

I NEVER...ever felt this before in a workout. I was so pushed and experienced some kind of weired emotions I could not describe. I put on my inEars and was totally in another world having the best session for 90 minutes of hitting weights harder than ever before. After my workout people in the gym were coming to me, saying they never saw me this way and asked me if there were any drugs involved.

I came home and when my 2 dogs saw me, they suddenly lay down very quiet, turning their heads away like they were feeling who is the alpha (ani)male at home... very weired as usually they are jumping and barking all the way when I am coming home.

Thank you APE and AEN... and for the advice trying to double the dose.

FINALLY..... I have found "my" supp!

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paddy74 View Post
    Jabroni-beatin, pie-eatin, trail-blazin, eyebrow-raisin, faster than a cheatah, stronger than a buck, hottest thing to hit me...

A P E !

What in the blue hell is this thing?? Itīs unreal!

I am in week 2 of taking APE and today I doubled the dose and took 4 caps 90 minutes before workout. No other pre-sup taken, just a scoop of aminoX.

I NEVER...ever felt this before in a workout. I was so pushed and experienced some kind of weired emotions I could not describe. I put on my inEars and was totally in another world having the best session for 90 minutes of hitting weights harder than ever before. After my workout people in the gym were coming to me, saying they never saw me this way and asked me if there were any drugs involved.

I came home and when my 2 dogs saw me, they suddenly lay down very quiet, turning their heads away like they were feeling who is the alpha (ani)male at home... very weired as usually they are jumping and barking all the way when I am coming home.

Thank you APE and AEN... and for the advice trying to double the dose.

FINALLY..... I have found "my" supp!
    Thank you for sharing your experiences. Right now after being on APE for three months, I'm taking a month break and man am I missing that feeling you describe..

Now all you need to do is try our other products and stack a couple to bring about an even more powerful APE.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol strong supplement pushing ITT

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by doueveneat View Post
    Nah it seems like everyone feels the same way when they were on it, me included.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paddy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BOOTS to ASSES all the way...

last week I tried the Creatin RT. But I got nausea from it I think. I have to try it again. Right now I am using Assault, AminoFreak, Life Support and Aminox. In a few days my stack will be completed with Orange Triad.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's been a member since 2006, you for 1 month, you're in no position any time soon in calling out his credibility. Learn how this place works for a few years before you start questing veteran members.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Nah it seems like everyone feels the same way when they were on it, me included.
    ^^Correct, the ever growing customer feedback over multiple forums and countries, supports the OP's consensus.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid review and lol
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeikes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm excited to see what APE is about, shipment comes tomorrow
    USAF 2009-Present
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

Originally Posted by Mikeikes View Post
    I'm excited to see what APE is about, shipment comes tomorrow
    Very nice, let us know your experiences once you have 2-3 weeks of APE under your belt.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting, feedback just keeps getting better and better

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not surprised AEN is one of the best companies with some of the best products around.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    interesting, feedback just keeps getting better and better
    So far so good, no complaints on our end.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I'm not surprised AEN is one of the best companies with some of the best products around.
    Thank you, we aim to raise the bar with any product we ever launch.

sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sicckidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is ape best taken with or without food?
    beast with me on xbox live. GT = SICC KIDD

Originally Posted by sicckidd View Post
    is ape best taken with or without food?
    Preferbly on an empty stomach or with something light with some carbs.

I would not recommend taking APE on an empty stomach. Today, first thing in the morning I took APE. After 30-40 minutes I felt a discomfort. I cannot describe that feeling, but it wasnīt good. After eating it was a bit better, but I have to say I had to cancel workout for today.

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paddy74 View Post
    After my workout people in the gym were coming to me, saying they never saw me this way and asked me if there were any drugs involved.

This happened

lol this

still interested in the product tho