Closed Thread
    cajunboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finaflex 1-Andro

Had great success with the Finaflex 550-XD and Finaflex Limited. I was sorry to see them go. I see now Redifine has come out with Finaflex 1-Andro. The chemical name for the ingredients in it is

3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one.........110mg
    Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB).50mg

Does anyone know what this is, tried to google it but never can get this compound, it's always to something else, almost looks like Vyotech's 17-HD.
    CajunBoy

G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G-protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cajunboy View Post
    Had great success with the Finaflex 550-XD and Finaflex Limited. I was sorry to see them go. I see now Redifine has come out with Finaflex 1-Andro. The chemical name for the ingredients in it is

Does anyone know what this is, tried to google it but never can get this compound, it's always to something else, almost looks like Vyotech's 17-HD.
    bump

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is this stuff from hitek ? who makes it?

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    is this stuff from hitek ? who makes it?
    It's made by a company called Redefine Nutrition
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cajunboy View Post

In comparison to the Superdrol clone 550 xd, I think this supplement might be pretty weak.. all the same, I ordered a bottle and will run it at 2 caps a day for 30 days, and see what I get out of it, I can link you to the log if you want
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

brahmabull71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please link me to your log. I'm about to do my monthly stock up of prohormones and would like to know if this is worth adding to my big surplus of prohormones.

Originally Posted by Lookitskeith View Post
    In comparison to the Superdrol clone 550 xd, I think this supplement might be pretty weak.. all the same, I ordered a bottle and will run it at 2 caps a day for 30 days, and see what I get out of it, I can link you to the log if you want

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a two step conversion pro-hormone to testosterone, this makes it only effective in high doses. Its very similar to if not almost the same as 1-andro RX by IronMagLabs. It would be considered a very mild ph, but expensive as most would recommend 600mgs per day for a good cycle.

bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmarsh34234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    Its a two step conversion pro-hormone to testosterone, this makes it only effective in high doses. Its very similar to if not almost the same as 1-andro RX by IronMagLabs. It would be considered a very mild ph, but expensive as most would recommend 600mgs per day for a good cycle.
    since its a more mild ph, would it be a good one for a beginner such as myself? i havent used one yet but theyve caught my interest

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bmarsh34234 View Post
    since its a more mild ph, would it be a good one for a beginner such as myself? i havent used one yet but theyve caught my interest
    this stuff is 1-dhea...been out for a while now, AMS had it first.

decent ingredient, but id expect people to run 600-800mg/day for decent results.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottydoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginner

Originally Posted by bmarsh34234 View Post
    I think Finaflex 1-Andro would be fine for a beginner, it is way milder than the 550XD, but it is much safer and cleaner and can be run for longer periods of time. It just all depends on what you are trying to get out of the product and to what extent you are willing to get these results. Sure, if you take 600mgs/day you will probably get the same results as taking the 550xd, but at the price of your liver, just be happier with the same gains in 60 days than you would get in 30 days and know you are doing it safer and the results will ultimately be better, you are more likely to keep your slower gains than your faster gains, what is the use of gaining 20lbs in 30 days if you only hold on to 5-10lbs of that when getting off, rather gaining 15-20lbs in 60 days and holding on to 10-15lbs when you get off, all in perspective.

dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dondamien has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scottydoc View Post
    I think Finaflex 1-Andro would be fine for a beginner, it is way milder than the 550XD, but it is much safer and cleaner and can be run for longer periods of time. It just all depends on what you are trying to get out of the product and to what extent you are willing to get these results. Sure, if you take 600mgs/day you will probably get the same results as taking the 550xd, but at the price of your liver, just be happier with the same gains in 60 days than you would get in 30 days and know you are doing it safer and the results will ultimately be better, you are more likely to keep your slower gains than your faster gains, what is the use of gaining 20lbs in 30 days if you only hold on to 5-10lbs of that when getting off, rather gaining 15-20lbs in 60 days and holding on to 10-15lbs when you get off, all in perspective.
    I should be getting 2 bottles of FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO in the mail soon. I also will be taking ORGAN SHIELD for liver protection ect. Also ACTIVE XTREME as a testosterone booster to help out with libido n things... And for the pct i have REVOLUTIONS... Now i have never been on a cycle of any kind before. I am 25, 5f 9'' and 158lbs. My main goal is to put more muscle mass on faster. From other posts i have read they say i will need to take 600-800mg (finaflex 1-andro) to get bigger.. I was just wanting your input since you have done some experimenting. Also do i take 2 capsules at a time 2-3 times a day, or do i take them all at once?? Thanx...

puku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do 2 in the morning, 2 before sleep, should be enough but you can take them before or after work out too

nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 8 days in and ive been doin 2 in the morning and 2 at like 1 p.m.... u think i shoud do the last 2 at night? does it matter

cdk30215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

finaflex 1 andro

I have been having massive headaches while on finaflex. Lifting any weights sends huge pains to my entire neck and head, they have gotten so bad i almost fainted. I dont know if this is just reacting to me but i have no clue how to stop this.

devilman678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did u figure anything out from that finaflex? is it worth a ****? im usually a 19-nd guy and this caught my eye...1. being super cheap

LJay86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sleep

Will taking them before bed effect sleep patterns?

Originally Posted by puku View Post
    do 2 in the morning, 2 before sleep, should be enough but you can take them before or after work out too

ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ias99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was hoping to take this and wanted to see some feedback...

toddboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?????

i was wondering how to take the 1-andro, i take two finaflex and 1 myopharma pct when i wake up, drink my pre work out about 10 minutes later and hit the gym up. so far my first 2 lifts have been amazing with them but i think its mostly mental. i then take 2 more finaflex with animal stack about 7 hours later, with my protein drink or a snack so i dont burp up the taste of pills throughout the rest of the day. i also have a liver cleaner enroute. does this sound like the right way to take them? should i use the pct during or after my cycle? i have heard both

OCHOCHOOCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finaflex-1 andro

Originally Posted by Lookitskeith View Post
    My question to you guys is this stuff legal to take if you are competing in college sports.Will this test positive for banned substance??

thepaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cdk30215 View Post
    I have been having massive headaches while on finaflex. Lifting any weights sends huge pains to my entire neck and head, they have gotten so bad i almost fainted. I dont know if this is just reacting to me but i have no clue how to stop this.
    i had the same problem on a cycle of primabol. i stopped cycle two weeks in because i thought it was the ph, turns out i pinched a nerve in my neck/upper back. guess i was pushing it a little too hard. lol anyways might want to get it checked out?

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The headaches are generally a symptom of high blood pressure.

Hawthorn berry and Celery seed extract can help to an extent, so I hear.
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217

wjf9838 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Finaflex 1-Andro Experience

This is an extensive review/log for anyone considering taking Finaflex 1-andro.
    Everyone told me to workout for a while before attempting to take and
    pro-hormones, so for 3 years I worked out consistently (5 times a
    week) until I reached a point where I thought I had plateaued.

I ordered Finaflex 1-andro and the Revolution PCT.
    As part of my stack I was also taking: AminoEnergy, creatine
    monohydrate, creatine ester ethyl, BCAA's, glutamine, myofusion, OKG,
    and casein.
    I took 2 caps a day, one in the morning one at night for 30 days.

ALL weigh-ins in my log were done first thing in the morning
    post-urination and a very accurate scale that weighs to the
    hundredths. This is because I HATE when some retard eats a huge lunch
    and sucks down 2 bottles of water and says "hey I've gained 3.5 lbs
    since I weighed in 2 days ago, this must be working!"
    Also, I'm not going to include my entire workout, just certain lifts
    and some of the days so you can get an idea of any strength gains.

Day 1: Weight:163.3
    Leg workout. Ultralow Squats 185 x 7 for 3 sets
    *Noticed more joint cracking but thought it could just be in my head
    since it just started.

Day 2: 163.2
    Bent Bar Bicep Curl: 75 x 7 for 3 sets

Day 3: 164.3
    Bench Press: 185 x 6 for 3 sets
    *Joint cracking seems to be getting worse at this point, if it
    continues I'm gonna start taking glucosamine/chondroitin.
    *No other problems as of now.

Day 4: 164.1
    Skull Crushers (Tricep): 55 x 10 for 3 sets

Day 5: 164.4
    Day off! Recovery

Day 6: 165.2
    Bench Press: 165 x 10, 185 x 8, 195 x 4

Day 7: 166.1
    Bent Bar Bicep Curl: 75 x 8, 85 x 7, 75 x 7

Day 8: 167.1
    Dumbell Military Press: 50 x 9, 50 x 8, 50 x 7

Day 9: 166.2
    Ultra low squats: 185 x 8, 185 x 8, 195 x 8
    *At this point I feel like the 1-andro is now fully in my system. For
    the first week I did not really notice any feeling but now I feel much
    more energized during my workouts.
    *My libido does seem down a littile, not like tshat I can't get it up,
    but rather I'm just not as horny as usual.
    *Joint cracking is still very persistent despite taking glucosamine.

Day 10: 168.1
    Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 9, 195 x 5
    **I have also noticed that my ENDURANCE has increased much more than
    my overall strength. For example, in week one after I did 185 for 3
    sets I would drop back down to 165 and only be able to do it 7 times
    and then 5 times on the next two sets. Now, after doing my first 3
    sets I am able to drop back down to 165 and rip out 10 reps for 2
    sets.

Day 11: 169.5
    Bicep Day
    *I feel like my muscles are starting to recover much faster. I have
    been switching up my routine and workouts to get more results which
    normally put me out of commission for a few days for that muscle but
    now I seem to be healing a little faster.

Day 12: 168.1
    Took day off to recover

Day 13: 168.4
    Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 10, 195 x 5

Day 14: 169.2
    Light shoulder day due to the fact that I had a double shift at work.

Day 15: 170.1
    back/bicep day. Did not do bent bar curl so update on bicep strength to come.

Day 16: 170.9
    Took day off due to the fact I had to work a double again. wtf.

Day 17: 170.8
    Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 10, 200 x 5

Day 18: 170.2
    Ultra low squat: 185 x 8, 195 x 8, 205 x 8
    *Libido seems to be a little lower. Nothing totally crippling, as in
    sex is still possible but I am for sure not near as turned on as I
    normally am.
    *Joint cracking still continues and is start to get quite annoying/worrisome.

Day 19: 168.9
    Military Dumbell Press: 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 8

Day 20: 171.0
    Bent Bar Curl: 75 x 10, 85 x 7, 85 x 6

Day 21: 170.4
    Skull crusher: 55 x 10, 65 x 8, 65 x 8

Day 22: 170.6
    Day off!

Day 23: 171.3
    Bench: 185 x 10, 185 x 10, 200 x 6

Day 24: 171.6
    Ultra low squat: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 8

Day 25: 172.3
    Bent bar Curl: 75 x 10, 85 x 8, 95 x 6
    *Libido is still down but has not gotten any worse. I am still fully
    "functional" lol but just not as turned on still.

Day 26: 171.9
    Military dumbell Press: 50 x 10 for 3 sets
    *Strength seems to have peaked.

Day 27: 172.2
    Day off!

Day 28: 172.5
    Skull Crusher: 55 x 10, 65 x 9, 75 x 6

Day 29: 172.1
    Bench: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 200 x 6

Day 30: 172.6
    Ultra low squat: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 8

I am currently 20 days through my PCT and weight weight is still
    holding strong at 172.0 as of today, Day 50.
    Overall I think this product was effective but its no miracle pill and
    considering all the other supps that I took with it it did not do
    the job all on its own.

But yes, I would recommend it to any new comer to "pro-hormones" (<as
    in its not s-drol) like myself. It is very mild and all of the side
    effects were tolerable. To be honest, I thought the decreased libido
    would be the worst part, but to me personally the joint cracking was
    the most annoying part. I constantly felt like I was doing damage to
    my joint, but now that I have been on PCT for 20 days the joint
    cracking is totally gone.
    If your a hardcore pro-hormone user I would not recommend this because
    it prob wont do anything for you, but to a newb to "pros" like myself
    I would recommend as a good starting point.

WadeDWARNER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's a slightly stronger pro hormone on the market, that doesn't contain S-drol?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WadeDWARNER View Post
    what's a slightly stronger pro hormone on the market, that doesn't contain S-drol?
    Prohormone discussion is against board rules now. Head over to Prohormone Forum or Anabolic minds to discuss this further. Be Safe
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

aznempire69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i just ordered syntha 6, no xplode , cellmas , nitrix, axis ht , and animal pack . my question would be is this a good stack and can i add finaflex1 andro to this and if so is there anything i am missing ?