Thread: evening snacks

boricua4_life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

evening snacks

would it be ok to eat something like an orange, banana, grapefruit late at night? or any other suggestions for eating snacks in the evening..

anybody..seems every time i post noone answers...

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boricua4_life View Post
    anybody..seems every time i post noone answers...
    Because no one can answer this question for you. No one else knows what your diet is or what you ate that day.

If you had a detailed, planned diet you would be able to answer that question yourself. Since you are asking the question, it seems you don't have a diet.

In that case, eat or don't eat.... who cares? FYI... I had two grapefruit last night. I normally shy away from fruit in the evening, but I had a heck of a leg workout and those grapefruit were calling out to me.

Fearing Chuck Norris! Nutshell20's Avatar
    Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cottage cheese and some natty PB for me at night.
    You're not fooling anyone.

alanaragonblog.com - He has forgotten more than most will ever know.

BTK-BLEED TIME KREW!

itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itstheteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 piece of fruit at night isn't going to hurt you. fruit is not bad for you.

Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its fine if your still at a caloric deficit
    ~Barefooters Crew~

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

“It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
    ― Bruce Lee

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.”
    - Bruce Lee

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    Because no one can answer this question for you. No one else knows what your diet is or what you ate that day.

If you had a detailed, planned diet you would be able to answer that question yourself. Since you are asking the question, it seems you don't have a diet.

In that case, eat or don't eat.... who cares? FYI... I had two grapefruit last night. I normally shy away from fruit in the evening, but I had a heck of a leg workout and those grapefruit were calling out to me.
    of course someone had to be a dick! but since your asking for my diet.. i eat 1g. protein per lb.. tuna,chicken breast,etc. brown rice and meat for lunch and dinner and for the mornings usually some oatmeal or a tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread. i just did not know because i read on how fruits have quite a bit of sugar in them so i didnt want to mess anything up. but thanks for your responses

Tuari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    of course someone had to be a dick! but since your asking for my diet.. i eat 1g. protein per lb.. tuna,chicken breast,etc. brown rice and meat for lunch and dinner and for the mornings usually some oatmeal or a tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread. i just did not know because i read on how fruits have quite a bit of sugar in them so i didnt want to mess anything up. but thanks for your responses
    I Do a cup of Yogurt with 1 Scoop of Muscle Milk Lite

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tuari View Post
    I Do a cup of Yogurt with 1 Scoop of Muscle Milk Lite
    muscle milk light is the ****! its so good!!! only 100 cals and 15g protein

Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    muscle milk is a no no before bed and so is fruit.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT PEOPLE.. not bulking up or stabalizing blood sugar levels.. late night snacking for abs is pretty boring.. Cottage cheese with .. almonds or walnuts is your best bet.. if you drink a protein powder you will be waking up thorughout the night having to piss

Originally Posted by Kdubs50 View Post
    muscle milk light is the ****! its so good!!! only 100 cals and 15g protein

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Fit_4Life View Post
    muscle milk is a no no before bed and so is fruit.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT PEOPLE.. not bulking up or stabalizing blood sugar levels.. late night snacking for abs is pretty boring.. Cottage cheese with .. almonds or walnuts is your best bet..
    hmm... =S

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

LOL... Your welcome! So since you have your diet all figured out.... you must know whether fruit fits into your calorie and sugar/carb quota for the day.

Why did you have the question again?

Good luck!

rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcjr912 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    muscle milk is a no no before bed and so is fruit.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT PEOPLE.. not bulking up or stabalizing blood sugar levels.. late night snacking for abs is pretty boring.. Cottage cheese with .. almonds or walnuts is your best bet.. if you drink a protein powder you will be waking up thorughout the night having to piss
    err? Stay in your caloric deficit youll be fine. You wont wake up obese because you ate a piece of fruit before you went to sleep. If you're diet's in check; you should know if that fruit fits into your daily allowances.

madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I did this thread the other day here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120966511

it might help
    Squat = 336lb x5 (want 350lb)
    Bench Press = 198lb x3 (want 200lb x 5)
    Dead Lifts = 374lb x1 (want 400lb)

www.unleashedbeasts.com = Prizes to win in our competition now

thanks man that thread helped me out alot more.

elemnopee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elemnopee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nutshell20 View Post
    Cottage cheese and some natty PB for me at night.
    same here. might switch the cottage cheese for Greek yogurt on occasion.

maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you stay at a caloric deficit, i don't see any kind of problem to have one of those snacks. Of course, i wouldn't recommend you to eat, eg, bread, or any kind of massive and refined carbs, right before going to sleep, but it's at you too. Listen your body, try it for some days, and just perceive your body's reaction, both at the mirror and the scale.

chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    muscle milk is a no no before bed and so is fruit.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT PEOPLE.. not bulking up or stabalizing blood sugar levels..
    haha. if you're still in a caloric defecit, it doesn't matter when you eat your foods. especially something as insignificant as a piece of fruit. i eat an apple or orange almost every night before i sleep... and i'm still losing 1-2 lbs. a week. explain that?
    you're less than a drop in all the oceans, and god is laughing at your problems.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chud50 View Post
    haha. if you're still in a caloric defecit, it doesn't matter when you eat your foods. especially something as insignificant as a piece of fruit. i eat an apple or orange almost every night before i sleep... and i'm still losing 1-2 lbs. a week. explain that?
    magic!