grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000)

how to lose oblique fat

i am happy with my current workout but i wanted to know what to do to lose oblique fat aka love handles.

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Table pushbacks. You have to eat less than you are require for a day and add some cardio. Also, you can't spot reduce, you have to lose fat all over, there is no way to target the midsection (which is usually last to go when losing weight)

therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As stated in almost all "want to cut up" or "want a 6 pack" threads, you have to eat a clean diet. Eat less calories than you are expending in a day.
    If you really want something, you'll find a way - and if not, you'll find an excuse

grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by therez112 View Post
    As stated in almost all "want to cut up" or "want a 6 pack" threads, you have to eat a clean diet. Eat less calories than you are expending in a day.
    i hope i didn't come off like "i want a six pack, or i want a body like the guys from 300" i have a relatively clean diet and i do cardio and i understand that you can't just do spot fat loss. i guess i mean to say is that my obliques are lagging behind everything else and i was wondering if there were any exercises to shock them alittle more or som kind of compund for abs in general that works them secondary. sorry for not being more specific and thanks for the advice so far

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to grow your core muscles, you'll have to work with weight to get them to grow. As for fat loss, It just takes time, maybe do a recheck of your diet, track what you eat for a week and compare that against your activity levels for each day and what you consumed and look at what you should be consuming on those days. Ex. if you lift one day, you should probably be eating more that day than say on your cardio day.

therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) therez112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by grignasty View Post
    i hope i didn't come off like "i want a six pack, or i want a body like the guys from 300" i have a relatively clean diet and i do cardio and i understand that you can't just do spot fat loss. i guess i mean to say is that my obliques are lagging behind everything else and i was wondering if there were any exercises to shock them alittle more or som kind of compund for abs in general that works them secondary. sorry for not being more specific and thanks for the advice so far
    I wasn't putting that as a shot towards you. Just saying that like all those "I want a 6 pack threads" the diet is the main thing.
    But you can try doing weight exercises for your obliques ( if you think that they may need more mass? ), or just attacking them more often than you do the rest of your abs?
    If you really want something, you'll find a way - and if not, you'll find an excuse

Originally Posted by SocratesTX View Post
    Table pushbacks. You have to eat less than you are require for a day and add some cardio. Also, you can't spot reduce, you have to lose fat all over, there is no way to target the midsection (which is usually last to go when losing weight)
    I'm glad that the "table pushbacks" thing caught on here. I really didn't think it would. ha