Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: intra workout?

CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

intra workout?

Just about to finish a tub of intrabolic (loved it), but would like to try out other products to see how they compare. Can anyone suggest a good intra-workout supplement comparable to intrabolic? thanks

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CurveBall View Post
    Just about to finish a tub of intrabolic (loved it), but would like to try out other products to see how they compare. Can anyone suggest a good intra-workout supplement comparable to intrabolic? thanks
    i love extend and PW def try one of those
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500) Ac3oS is not very helpful. (-500)
    i use core abs and its pretty good... + has a nice profile but I dunno if it compares to intrabolic... intrabolic is just too expensive for my broke ass
    - Ac3

'This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.' - Joker

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing compares to Intrabolic.

/thread

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO that's the best intra workout product out now and nothing really compares to it.

CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    k.. looks like I'll just get another tub of the citrus ice then. I Just started taking Torrent (green apple avalanche) so I think another green apple flavor might be overkill. Isnt Universal coming out with a comparable product soon?
    Last edited by CurveBall; 08-18-2008 at 06:53 PM.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    k.. looks like I'll just get another tub of the citrus ice then. I Just started taking Torrent (green apple avalanche) so I think another green apple flavor might be overkill. Isn't Universal coming out with a comparable product soon?
    It's an intraworkout, but not really comparable most likely.

Fitness junkie Realtor DrewBlueR32's Avatar
    DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewBlueR32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

xtend was always a fav or mine...although i found that it got a little foamy..tryed switching up the water mixture still got the foam and crystals but none the less it did the job for me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trainn for pain....with pain comes gainnn =)

www.andrewtomassetti.com

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

/thread
    This guy knows his stuff

Also here is a great thread talking about IntrAbolic and comparing it to other supplements that are sometimes in the same category as IntrAbolic.

The first one shows who voted for what IT IS A PUBLIC thread so there are no fake votes and if you check out who voted for who, you can see a lot of the more respected members choose IA.

Also you can tell when the thread is Public intrAbolic destroys everyone and wins big time

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6143631

here is another great thread showing which supplement people use during their workouts, the poll is a little off but if you read through and see who spoke up for who, there is no doubt intrAbolic is the top choice.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109105271

There is a lot of info in here, the poll is crazy but if you read the posts you will see intrabolic is BY FAR superior to any and all intra workout supplements by a GREAT margin, the only polls that ever have anythign other than IntrAbolic win are NON- public and have a spammer vote for other comapnies.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing comes close to Intrabolic for peri-workout nutrition.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    This guy knows his stuff
    I lol'd. But seriously, once I try the Citrus flavor it could be game over.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lol'd. But seriously, once I try the Citrus flavor it could be game over.
    Did you request a free sample???

FREE SAMPLES OF IntrAbolic here......................

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109784111
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

k.. looks like I'll just get another tub of the citrus ice then. I Just started taking Torrent (green apple avalanche) so I think another green apple flavor might be overkill. Isnt Universal coming out with a comparable product soon?
    Just to let everyone know, Lemon Lime Gatorade powder can be added very cheaply at most stores and added to Citrus Ice goes down extra nice... some added simple carbs and electrolytes may actually add to the intra-workout benefits as well as enhanced flav... it smacks any remaining bitterness down like the pansy it is...lol

check it out (serious)

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Just to let everyone know, Lemon Lime Gatorade powder can be added very cheaply at most stores and added to Citrus Ice goes down extra nice... some added simple carbs and electrolytes may actually add to the intra-workout benefits as well as enhanced flav... it smacks any remaining bitterness down like the pansy it is...lol

check it out (serious)
    I do this too You can grab a giant container of Gatorade powder for cheap at a very popular wharehouse store.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Purple Wrath is sweet, my fav. although I haven't tried Intrabolic yet.
    Every journey begins with a single step.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive used Purple Wraath, Primal EAA, ICE, Xtend, Animal Nitro

But still havent got around to using intrabolic

Out of those Ive used I like Primal EAA the best.

If IntraBolic is working well for you, why switch? but if you want to switch I recommend Primaforce Primal EAA.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It will be like going from a a Ferrari to a pinto

/thread
    Originally Posted by TNote View Post
    IMO that's the best intra workout product out now and nothing really compares to it.
    Looks like IntrAbolic is starting to get some recognition, appreciate it

Citrus is great, give it a shot, just make sure to stay a little lower in the amount of water you mix it with. The citrus seems to dilute easier than the fresh green apple

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    Nothing comes close to Intrabolic for peri-workout nutrition.
    Thank you sir
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Did you request a free sample???

FREE SAMPLES OF IntrAbolic here......................

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109784111
    Yeah I did, still haven't gotten them though...

EDIT: Seb PMd and I'm taken care of. Will post up a review of the new flavor asap.
    Last edited by MBSowards; 08-19-2008 at 06:23 AM.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Want to try something new...ADD size-on to intrabolic. That is a killer combo.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Want to try something new...ADD size-on to intrabolic. That is a killer combo.
    Hmm...I agree the intraworkout combination would be solid...how is the taste?

Talking

I love citrus ice... I was just wanting to try something different for the sake of trying something different. The green apple flavor would've been my choice, but as I said, I just got some Green Apple Avalanche Torrent and I'd be Green-Apple'd out.. Nevertheless, Found a great deal on a tub of citrus Ice last night after visiting aen forums ($26)

I may try the Gatorade powder, though just to shake things up a bit.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love citrus ice... I was just wanting to try something different for the sake of trying something different. The green apple flavor would've been my choice, but as I said, I just got some Green Apple Avalanche Torrent and I'd be Green-Apple'd out.. Nevertheless, Found a great deal on a tub of citrus Ice last night after visiting aen forums ($26)

I may try the Gatorade powder, though just to shake things up a bit.
    I hear you on wanting to try something new, I skip around on certain products(protein powders). But, when you find a product like IntrAbolic, which is so dominant in the category, with nothing even close to its formula, you are asking for a big let down by going to another product.

Good choice on sticking with it

BTW, are you stacking IntraXCell with it?
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

I heard in another thread that Blue Raspberry might be on the list of future flavors...

That would be pretty sweeeeeeeet...I'm trying to think of other flavors I would like...

I will get back to you on it.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm...I agree the intraworkout combination would be solid...how is the taste?
    Berry + Apple is suprisingly good. In about 3/4 of a gallon of water.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    I hear you on wanting to try something new, I skip around on certain products(protein powders). But, when you find a product like IntrAbolic, which is so dominant in the category, with nothing even close to its formula, you are asking for a big let down by going to another product.

Good choice on sticking with it

BTW, are you stacking IntraXCell with it?

Not at this time, honestly I haven't heard much about it. I'll check some reviews.

Not at this time, honestly I haven't heard much about it. I'll check some reviews.
    It is the only BA in capsule form I'll ever purchase again. (serious)

It's hugely popular, actually our most popular product and came before IntrAbolic. It's a beta-alanine supplement, that was the first of its kind, laucnhing in 2006 and having been used in a research study and shown effective. There will be another study on it compleated by the end of the year, if everything goes as planned. It's our flagship product and has TONS of reviews- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...edge+nutrition

And just like IntrAbolic is considered by many, to be the best in the category, so is IntraXCell.

IntraXCell FAQ thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

See below

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    If you you are using either IntrAbolic or IntraXCell, you should be using the other product along side. IntrAbolic is only taken on training days and you need another source of daily beta-alanine on off days and a little extra boost on training days. Eventhough the amount of beta-alanine in IntrAbolic is a great single dose 3.2g, it is still the minimum dose of beta-alanine shown in the research to be effective. You need IntraXCell with IntrAbolic if you want to get the full strength and endurance gains from the beta-alanine.Think Peanut butter and jelly with these two products, one should not be without the other

It is the only BA in capsule form I'll ever purchase again. (serious)
    How does it compare to Millenium's Carnage? I think I have a bottle of it I never got around to consuming.

How does it compare to Millenium's Carnage? I think I have a bottle of it I never got around to consuming.
    Carnage is a good product (that I have used) but it isn't as good as IntraXcell.

Carnage is up pretty high on the list though. While I would recommend IntraXCell over Carnage, I will openly say that you can't go wrong with an MST product either.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A & B View Post
    Purple Wrath is sweet, my fav. although I haven't tried Intrabolic yet.
    yup and we have free samples for people to try. nothing really compares to purple wraath and its a great bang for the buck, it just cannot be beaten, no need to spend more than twice the amount on other products
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831