A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 people same height & weight, look VERY different? What is it?

So, 3 people are same height and weight. Why do they look so different? I would understand if one was just fat and the others was muscle, but i don't understand how one person could be muscular and the other person could be stick skinny at the same height and weight.
    What is it? Bone density?
    I know it's a stupid question but i'm just confused, so any info would be appreciated!
    Here is what i mean.
    These 3 people are the same height and weight 5'10 ~165 lbs. Yet, the first guy looks like he should way 10-20 lbs more then the skinny guy? 2nd guy looks like he should way 5-10 lbs more at least. Skinny guy is not fat, so its not like that's where the weight is from. or is it fat weight and im just missing something? It's not like the skinny guy's shoulders are wider or anything, so can't be that hes just bigger physically (wider i guess is what i mean?)
    here is guy with muscle
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h.../newfront2.jpg
    here is another guy with more muscle
    http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...on45/002-1.jpg
    and here is skinny guy
    http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...5/22620122.jpg

So what is it that makes these guys look so different, yet they are all the same height and weight?
    You can make fun of me, go ahead! Just answer my question
    Thanks

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do you know they are exactly same height/weight? Have you measured them in real life

Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its all body fat percentage & muscle mass. The first two have very low body fat, which means there body has more muscle (which is a lot heavier than fat) than the last guy giving the illusion that they are bigger than they really are.

The last guy appears to be skinny yes, but he is actually carrying more fat & less muscle than the first two guy's.

A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paradux View Post
    how do you know they are exactly same height/weight? Have you measured them in real life
    well i don't know for sure. But they posted their stats when they put up their pics.
    Taking their word for it is all.
    Originally Posted by Cbuzz00 View Post
    Its all body fat percentage & muscle mass. The first two have very low body fat, which means there body has more muscle (which is a lot heavier than fat) than the last guy giving the illusion that they are bigger than they really are.

The last guy appears to be skinny yes, but he is actually carrying more fat & less muscle than the first two guy's.
    Yea, i figure this.
    But just as you said, muscle weighs more. So even if the last skinny guy has more fat and less muscle, hes still skinny (look wise), so whatever fat he has should weigh less than the muscle the other 2 have right (basically, they have more muscle than he has fat, so they should weigh more?)

Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by A_Munk3y View Post
    Yea, i figure this.
    But just as you said, muscle weighs more. So even if the last skinny guy has more fat and less muscle, hes still skinny (look wise), so whatever fat he has should weigh less than the muscle the other 2 have right (basically, they have more muscle than he has fat, so they should weigh more?)
    He only looks skinny because he doesn't have the lean muscle mass of the first two. Try not to over complicate it.

Originally Posted by Cbuzz00 View Post
    He only looks skinny because he doesn't have the lean muscle mass of the first two. Try not to over complicate it.
    I'm not trying to complicate it I'm just trying to make sense of it.
    I still don't understand what you mean. Are you saying he's actually not skinny? Like if he put on lean muscle mass he would still weight 165? It just seems to me that if he had the same lean muscle of the first guy, he would weight like 185-190 if he weighs 165 looking like he does (because he can't have that much fat, you can see his bones sticking out everywhere).

Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by A_Munk3y View Post
    I'm not trying to complicate it I'm just trying to make sense of it.
    I still don't understand what you mean. Are you saying he's actually not skinny? Like if he put on lean muscle mass he would still weight 165? It just seems to me that if he had the same lean muscle of the first guy, he would weight like 185-190 if he weighs 165 looking like he does (because he can't have that much fat, you can see his bones sticking out everywhere).
    i agree with you and i get what you're saying. There should be nooo way that last pic weighs the same as pics 1 or even 2, if they truly ARE the SAME exact weight and height.

Registered User theincident2011's Avatar
    theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theincident2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    apart from whats already been said, theres loads of factors, bone density, bone structure, thickness, where different people hold fat, lighting, angel of picture etc

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3rd guy's scale is broken. Looks like 140 to me if 5'10".

Bigger frame can account for a lot. I usually look bigger than other guys my height/weight because I have an ecto frame. I forget exactly but I think I had like 6.5" wrists and 8" ankles.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's all body composition muscle to bf ratio....I see guys my height my weight who look 10x bigger than me n other times skinny as heck..
    KEN LECLAIR