Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifting2xtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

missed day in the gym

If I miss a leg day in the gym..Should I do the work out that I missed,the day after or should i completly skip it until next week??

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: missed day in the gym

Originally posted by Lifting2xtreme
    If I miss a leg day in the gym..Should I do the work out that I missed,the day after or should i completly skip it until next week??
    If I ever miss a day, I always do that day next time I hit the weights.

IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say skip it.Unless today is a scheduled off day, I wouldn't risk ruining todays scheduled session.

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skip it? No way man, just do it the next day, it's better to do it than skip a whole week. Just make sure you are recovered before your next leg workout after it.
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never could understand why most people do a "monday is this, wednesday is that, friday is so and so" type of schedule. I do two days on one day off regardless of the day of the week. Nothing ever gets missed, if I have to skip a workout, no big deal, just do it the next day and back to one off two on. Plus if you have days of the week you are usually more tired then that workout always suffers. Anyway, not criticizing anyone, that's just what I do and find it works way better, for me anyway.

JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always do a 4 day rotation, never going more then 3 days in a row and never off more then 2 days in a row. I never skip a bodypart, I do Legs, Shoulder, Back, and Chest in that order. I do minor muscles along with the workouts. Like biceps on Back day and triceps on Chest. Even if I go every other day it's about 3 - 4 days a week of weight training which isn't bad. Especially if i'm working hard and getting really sore I could use the 6 day rest period before working the same muscle again. I stick in a little cardio in on each day of the workout days too, sometimes doing low intensity and sometimes doing HIIT. I also do a little outside cardio if the weather permits(oregon).
    John

IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMyke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your next day is a different body part, do you intend to miss that workout in order to gain back the one you already skipped?Do you intend to double up by doing both workouts the next day? If so, you will find out that you have now screwed up two potentially good workouts instead of one.You may tell yourself that you will make up for it, but in reality it is like sleep......you have lost that workout for that week, and probably won't get it back without screwing up another workout for another body part. Get over it, and don't risk messing up another workout at the expense of taking one night off. If your gym is open every day of the week, and you don't mind totally changing your schedule by one day, then don't skip it. That's up to you.

rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Skip

Dont skip it

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronMyke View Post
    If your next day is a different body part, do you intend to miss that workout in order to gain back the one you already skipped?Do you intend to double up by doing both workouts the next day? If so, you will find out that you have now screwed up two potentially good workouts instead of one.You may tell yourself that you will make up for it, but in reality it is like sleep......you have lost that workout for that week, and probably won't get it back without screwing up another workout for another body part. Get over it, and don't risk messing up another workout at the expense of taking one night off. If your gym is open every day of the week, and you don't mind totally changing your schedule by one day, then don't skip it. That's up to you.
    This.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronMyke View Post
    Originally Posted by vampborn View Post
    This.
    No, not that.

Originally Posted by skarotum View Post
    I never could understand why most people do a "monday is this, wednesday is that, friday is so and so" type of schedule. I do two days on one day off regardless of the day of the week. Nothing ever gets missed, if I have to skip a workout, no big deal, just do it the next day and back to one off two on. Plus if you have days of the week you are usually more tired then that workout always suffers. Anyway, not criticizing anyone, that's just what I do and find it works way better, for me anyway.
    This
    Time To Re-Schedule

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at all the people worried about overtraining, or messing up their other workouts. i always try to make up the workout, and have done so for YEARS. usually i just bump everything back a day. if my schedule is tight, i will try to do a double session on the same day. it's not a big deal at all.
    i'm hungry

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rickhl View Post
    Dont skip it
    ^^^
    2003 thread bumped by a troll folks.

And I posted in it waaaaaay back then.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    PTS Certified
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm a little tea pot.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I can fit it in, I'll reschedule the session. Otherwise, I skip it.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by unity View Post
    lol at all the people worried about overtraining, or messing up their other workouts. i always try to make up the workout, and have done so for YEARS. usually i just bump everything back a day. if my schedule is tight, i will try to do a double session on the same day. it's not a big deal at all.
    All I care is if it will screw up mah armz daay. If it duz

O NOEZ!!!!!!1111
    Time To Re-Schedule