Thread: Vegetables!

rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vegetables!

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an easy way to incorporate more vegetables into my diet. Mostly the only veggies I get are the ones I put on my sandwiches and dinners(chicken dishes). I get a great balance of everything else but I feel that I need more veggies. Any tips?

Running for my life. The Running Man's Avatar
    The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's keeping you from eating them otherwise?

Just get a bunch of whatever veggies you like, toss with oil and seasoning, roast, enjoy.

rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdecovich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The Running Man View Post
    What's keeping you from eating them otherwise?

Just get a bunch of whatever veggies you like, toss with oil and seasoning, roast, enjoy.
    Just haven't been creative haha. Never thought of tossing them with oil. Thanks

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I'm finding the question hard to comprehend also.. Just cook and eat more? Broccoli is a good choice. Also spinach in omelets?

Edit: What I do after I cook my veg is toss them with herbs and olive oil spread.. Makes them yummy.
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I buy raw baby spinach.

u can get a LOT of it for cheap and u can throw it in a bowl w/ some dressing as a salad, toss a few handfulls of it in a pasta or chicken dish, or sautee it w/ some garlic for a tasty side dish. its pretty versitile and has lots of micronutrients with very little calories. a cup is something like 5 or 6 calories.

Originally Posted by DHSH View Post
    Yeah I'm finding the question hard to comprehend also.. Just cook and eat more? Broccoli is a good choice. Also spinach in omelets?

Edit: What I do after I cook my veg is toss them with herbs and olive oil spread.. Makes them yummy.
    I guess I didn't word it very well. What is a better tasting way to incorporate more vegetables into my diet? Rather than eating them raw? That's what I meant. Sorry guys. I'm lacking some food creativity when it comes to vegetables

Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    I buy raw baby spinach.

u can get a LOT of it for cheap and u can throw it in a bowl w/ some dressing as a salad, toss a few handfulls of it in a pasta or chicken dish, or sautee it w/ some garlic for a tasty side dish. its pretty versitile and has lots of micronutrients with very little calories. a cup is something like 5 or 6 calories.

Thanks. Just trying to get more ideas