Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Get moody on DAA and Erase Pro?

Just wondering if this is normal, or perhaps a combination of supplements that I am taking.

I am currently supplementing with DAA, Erase Pro, Tribulus, Stinging Nettle Root, Ginkgo, and Milk Thistle.

The goal is to raise testosterone, lower cortisol and estrogen. The milk thistle, I take because of the liver detoxifying effects. I am on day 7 of taking this combination and have noticed several things including an increase in sex drive, voice getting deeper, and weight staying the same while getting slimmer. But, yesterday I felt very moody. Sad pretty much. Now, it was Mother's Day and my mother passed away 3 years ago, so my day started out with writing a memorial for her and dealing with that. But the sadness felt like more than just that. Today I woke up feeling sad still, but it passed. I have also been feeling more agressive. In short... moody. lol

One tidbit that may be important is that for the first 3 days of taking the DAA (bulk powder) my scale wasn't set properly and I believe I was dosing up to 9g instead of 6 (loading). After I figured that out, I dropped back down to 6g and for the last 2 days I am down to 3g.

I haven't experienced the joint pain people complain about, but I do take an Omega 3,6,9 tablet as well. I have gotten some back acne, and oddly also noticed my hair on the top of my head getting thicker (I have been almost bald on top for about 4 years now.)

Obviously everything is positive except for the mood swings. Is this to be expected, or am I supping incorrectly?

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im kinda little more aggressive when on DAA, its good thing in the gym, but not in life. But if u can manage it and youll have it on your mind, its ok. Everyone can react different way, so thats my 50cent

Trollin4Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Retroplayer View Post
    Just wondering if this is normal, or perhaps a combination of supplements that I am taking.

I am currently supplementing with DAA, Erase Pro, Tribulus, Stinging Nettle Root, Ginkgo, and Milk Thistle.

The goal is to raise testosterone, lower cortisol and estrogen. The milk thistle, I take because of the liver detoxifying effects. I am on day 7 of taking this combination and have noticed several things including an increase in sex drive, voice getting deeper, and weight staying the same while getting slimmer. But, yesterday I felt very moody. Sad pretty much. Now, it was Mother's Day and my mother passed away 3 years ago, so my day started out with writing a memorial for her and dealing with that. But the sadness felt like more than just that. Today I woke up feeling sad still, but it passed. I have also been feeling more agressive. In short... moody. lol

One tidbit that may be important is that for the first 3 days of taking the DAA (bulk powder) my scale wasn't set properly and I believe I was dosing up to 9g instead of 6 (loading). After I figured that out, I dropped back down to 6g and for the last 2 days I am down to 3g.

I haven't experienced the joint pain people complain about, but I do take an Omega 3,6,9 tablet as well. I have gotten some back acne, and oddly also noticed my hair on the top of my head getting thicker (I have been almost bald on top for about 4 years now.)

Obviously everything is positive except for the mood swings. Is this to be expected, or am I supping incorrectly?
    What was your E2 level before you started? Low estrogen is not good. I had a level of 4 on my last blood test and my joints are killing me and my mood has been down. I was on nothing.

Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Trollin4Tuna View Post
    What was your E2 level before you started? Low estrogen is not good. I had a level of 4 on my last blood test and my joints are killing me and my mood has been down. I was on nothing.
    Honestly, I don't know. Had my Total Test, Free test, and SBGH tested. Total was about 405 and free was around 10. I didn't have cortisol or estrogen tested.

Should I try cutting out the Erase Pro until further into the DAA run?

Trollin4Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, I don't know. Had my Total Test, Free test, and SBGH tested. Total was about 405 and free was around 10. I didn't have cortisol or estrogen tested.

I wouldn't try to alter any hormones until you know what your levels are at. Unless you have had serious estro related problems in your past, the small amount, if any, increase in estrogen from increased testosterone wouldn't likely have a negative effect on you. DAA can raise your testosterone but not all that much. If you were increasing it to levels way above normal then you would need to control it. DAA won't do that and if it could the other stuff couldn't control it anyway.

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)

I found dosing Erase Pro every other day is much better, when i did it every day my joints dried up really bad and sex drive dropped, after a few days of EOD everything slowly came back to normal

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well when your test increases...
    I guess your mood shows you if it's working
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try dosing EP every other day, but I won't chalk it up to low E just yet. DAA has nootropic effects than can alter mood in those who are prone

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Try dosing EP every other day, but I won't chalk it up to low E just yet. DAA has nootropic effects than can alter mood in those who are prone
    I'll give that a try, thanks. I have seen all sorts of conflicting information about dosing with both of these at the same time. Since my T levels are in the normal range (I consider that low, but the doctor doesn't, of course) I assumed that maybe my E2 levels were too high since I was having a lot of the symptoms of low T.

Maybe I just need to find a different doctor willing to work with me on what I want. I can't see paying him to do a test on my estrogen and cortisol when he considers 405 "normal" and is unwilling to get to the bottom of my symptoms.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll give that a try, thanks. I have seen all sorts of conflicting information about dosing with both of these at the same time. Since my T levels are in the normal range (I consider that low, but the doctor doesn't, of course) I assumed that maybe my E2 levels were too high since I was having a lot of the symptoms of low T.

Maybe I just need to find a different doctor willing to work with me on what I want. I can't see paying him to do a test on my estrogen and cortisol when he considers 405 "normal" and is unwilling to get to the bottom of my symptoms.
    Have your results been higher in the past? He should really be hearing out your concerns, especially at your age

I'm not sure. That was the first time I have been tested. I'm certain I must have though, because of my symptoms. He knows that I have been losing weight and lifting, so I got the feeling that he thought I was interested in it for those reasons.

I'm not sure. That was the first time I have been tested. I'm certain I must have though, because of my symptoms. He knows that I have been losing weight and lifting, so I got the feeling that he thought I was interested in it for those reasons.
    The lack of preventative care....*shakes head*

How much weight have you lost recently? A very prolonged restrictive diet can present with symptoms of moodiness and can even lower T itself

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    The lack of preventative care....*shakes head*

How much weight have you lost recently? A very prolonged restrictive diet can present with symptoms of moodiness and can even lower T itself
    Over 70lbs since last February. It seemed like my test got really high for a few months, and then just suddenly crashed. Sex drive almost vaporized, motivation in general dropped off, concentration dropped, etc... that was when I went to see the doctor.

Over 70lbs since last February. It seemed like my test got really high for a few months, and then just suddenly crashed. Sex drive almost vaporized, motivation in general dropped off, concentration dropped, etc... that was when I went to see the doctor.
    It honestly sounds like it may be diet-related given how rapidly you've lost weight (congrats btw!). A classic part of the patient history is asking if there are any signs or symptoms accompanying changes in weight. If he didn't even address this much, it might be time to see a new primary care provider.