Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HENRYtheKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I lose the fat off my chest?

I need to lose the fat off my chest ASAP. I know I can do pushups but my friend told me I can't expect to see results unless I switch it up with different excersizes.

Also, before I was @ 170 and now i'm down to 160. I don't really see a difference except the fact that I can fit into my pants and they'd seem a bit looser like i dropped a size or two. My diet was two meals a day, before when I had school, lets just say my first meal wasn't as healthy as my second meal.

Now that it's summer, my first meal is as healthy as my second meal. My meals consist of rice+meat and vermicelli typed meals.

I also want to know if say I eat my first meal and I get hungry say 4pm, is it okay for me to eat something like cerial? (i prefer honey nut cherio's)

Also, my friend has a saying, "It doesn't matter how much you eat if it's healthy" Is that true?

KiroDes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    work your chest more.

like bench press, do more push ups, etc.

it'll come in time

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need 4-6 meals a day
    You need to watch your calorie intake
    You need to lower your overall bodyfat percentage
    You need to read through the stickies

1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SUPERB0Y View Post
    You need 4-6 meals a day

exactly what i was going to say...so nothing more to do than to rep

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It's really really hard to lose the fat off your chest. You get really frustrated eventually. I've lost 15 pounds and have only lost a little bit of fat off my chest, its kinda hard, but you just gotta keep pushing.
    I did it for teh lulz

jatt_enigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

yea its difficult to get rid off it,but may say u can it takes time may be yrs to sort them in proper order, but one thing that help eay is decline press on chest schedule................

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need 4-6 meals a day
    good stuff, repped
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KiroDes View Post
    work your chest more.

like bench press, do more push ups, etc.

it'll come in time
    Doing chest exercises won't make you lose fat from your chest.

You can't spot reduce fat, so the only way to lose the fat off your chest is to lower your overall bodyfat %.

MachoMachoMan. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a healthy diet along with effective cardio workouts will burn them away.
    "Macho Macho Man!
    I've got to be, a Macho Man!" - Village People

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lose fat. YOu can do push ups until you pop a peck and it will do exactly jack **** for chest fat. The only thing you can do is get leaner and it will take time.

jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnsbod View Post
    Doing chest exercises won't make you lose fat from your chest.

You can't spot reduce fat, so the only way to lose the fat off your chest is to lower your overall bodyfat %.
    well said, Dude your 15, lift some weights and eat 4-6 "good" meals a day with some added cardio, you should have no problem losing bodyfat IMO. Just keep reading the forums and taking advice from people who know how to do it "right". Good luck and keep us posted!
    OBESSION IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE DEDICATED!

WHO DAT!!!!

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Topical yohimbine (reccomend yohimburn ES)- with appropriate calorie restriction.

using aromatase inhibitors can over time help with estrogenic fat storage though it tends to be a more long term process.

training your chest can help make it look better, but site fat reduction from training is extremely minimal (though not non existant as recent studies have shown).

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Lose fat. YOu can do push ups until you pop a peck and it will do exactly jack **** for chest fat. The only thing you can do is get leaner and it will take time.
    AMEN....c'mon guys....there is no such thing as spot reduction of fat....you can't pick and choose where fat comes off of...I know for me my chest and lower abs are the last places fat comes off....you just have to keep dieting until you get where you want to be.....so doing ten million pushups is not gonna make you lose fat from your chest....eating a clean diet and doing cardio will.
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

my pic is very old Senor Awesome's Avatar
    Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just look at it this way... continue to reduce your overall body fat % and because males lose chest fat last and add it there first, when the only fat left is on your chest. Then you're nearer. Just eat clean and workout.. time

rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    assisted dips and pec deck flyes?
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rott69 View Post
    assisted dips and pec deck flyes?
    Doing an exercise for a specific muscle group won't make you lose fat from that region of the body. You need to reduce the overall BF% in order to see results.

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    Just look at it this way... continue to reduce your overall body fat % and because males lose chest fat last and add it there first, when the only fat left is on your chest. Then you're nearer. Just eat clean and workout.. time

this is not correct. Actually males generally add fat around and inside the gut first, due to insulin sensitivity issues from androgen dominance.

adding fat to the chest is due to estrogenic influences.

Genius78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. working out your chest even more when you've got them little male boobs will only increase your frustration as the muscle will grow bigger and push the fat out even more.
    result, even bigger male boobs.

2. treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical & rowing machine are your tools.
    use them very often and you'll see results very soon.

3. eat lean & clean.
    lower the carbs a bit and increase your protein.

4. have patience.
    most people got fat due to bad eating/drinking habits for several months/years. you can't expect it to go away in just a few days/weeks.

jatt_enigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up its nt fare to say so...........

listen pal
    " all work no result" it never happens u will get it sumday
    about chest every one has different chest and way of filling it thaz growth of muscles u cannt moniter it simply by saying now will grow this than that.
    so juz paeince 100% conc. + xersice = result

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    proper diet, lower bf try yohimburn es.

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well noone has taken into account that he's 15
    Adolescents are known to get gyno due to high test levels

can you post a pic?

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow , we have a winner...
    Finally

Originally Posted by Kraftydog View Post
    this is not correct. Actually males generally add fat around and inside the gut first, due to insulin sensitivity issues from androgen dominance.

adding fat to the chest is due to estrogenic influences.

Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    puberty is a bitch, literally.

Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post

can you post a pic?

thats a pic of my chest, and 6 pac

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HENRYtheKING View Post

6 pack? .. where man ?
    your chest doesnt look too bad to me
    do a bulk & see how you go

Originally Posted by HENRYtheKING View Post

you have gyno or at the very least pectoral feminization, which basically means you have gynecomastia but no hard tissue.

I would also guess that you have high estrogen and probably low end, if not very low testosterone levels.

6 pack? .. where man ?
    your chest doesnt look too bad to me
    do a bulk & see how you go
    lol it was a joke

Originally Posted by Kraftydog View Post
    you have gyno or at the very least pectoral feminization, which basically means you have gynecomastia but no hard tissue.

I would also guess that you have high estrogen and probably low end, if not very low testosterone levels.
    woah, im only 16 so can you explain to me what that means? is gyno a disease or something?

Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Genius78 View Post
    1. working out your chest even more when you've got them little male boobs will only increase your frustration as the muscle will grow bigger and push the fat out even more.
    result, even bigger male boobs.

2. treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical & rowing machine are your tools.
    use them very often and you'll see results very soon.

3. eat lean & clean.
    lower the carbs a bit and increase your protein.

4. have patience.
    most people got fat due to bad eating/drinking habits for several months/years. you can't expect it to go away in just a few days/weeks.

3 and 4 are good 1 is ABSOLUTELY WRONG
    Your fat distribution pretty much is like mine, it gathers alot on the chest. Your not gonna lose that fat if you don't build muscle underneath, there isn't much there now so if you get rid of the fat what do u have left...Loose Skin = the flabbiness. Thus check your diet follow the stickes eat more meals smaller, get your nutrition right, and LIFT THINGS, it doesn't look as if you at all. Start somthing like the 5x5 program or a 3 day split, Build muscle underneath, then it'll be easier to get rid of, doing it fast will make matters worse, trust me

By eating breakfest and then again at 4PM, your going 6+hrs w/o food, so I'm guessing your body has burned off alot of muscle and now has a lot of body fat left.

And for the cardio...drop the machines, do Sprints or HIIT, its hard but much better. You don't need to do cardio to lose weight, weights and nutrition is all you need.

Oh and estrogen levels r probably low anyway your young so this is when your test. levels are the highest, if it really bothers you get a hormone test by your doctor, but its just fat
    Last edited by Bobisnew; 07-14-2007 at 11:35 AM.

ManOnAMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You do not have gyno.. Beleive me.

What you ned to do to transform your chest will be diet and do cardio 3-4 days a week.

As for working out, try this workout. I gurantee you will see results that you will like.

This is one set:
    10 incline bench bumbell flyes
    10 incline bench dumbell presses
    10 flat bench bumbell flyes
    10 flat bench dumbell presses
    10 decline bench bumbell flyes
    10 decline bench dumbell presses

Do this one set 3 times. (use light weight)

Work in this routine every 3 months for one month.