Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 7037
    Registered User ImKennyPowersFU's Avatar
    ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImKennyPowersFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tr3mor View Post
    If you are planning on repeating this program, you should take a few weeks and let your body completely regenerate and eat normally including fats and what not. Doing this diet over and over is not good for your body. you need to replenish your fats and everything you have deprived your body with. Keep eating healthy in the mean time.
    Thank you Tr3mor for your help. Its hard to get advice in this thread cause it moves so fast. Ive been off of it for about 2 weeks. Not eating bad at all. I'm eating pretty decent. Not using Kris's diet at all right now. That was the problem the first go around. About week 7 I derailed from the diet. Regret this immensely as with the gains I had with the improper diet who know how much better it would have been if I stuck to it. I plan on restarting this coming Monday. That will be 2 full weeks off the program. I started my journey 5'11" 239lbs. Started Kris's program at 220lbs. I know weigh 183lbs 56LBS!!!! I want to get in the low 170's and get rid of "spare tire" I know that a diet will be 10x more crucial now than before when I had more fat to burn easier. Again thanks for the info!!

wincaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone have some insight on this?

Anyone else not seeing much change in weight on the scales? I just started week 3 and since Day 1 I've gained 1-2 pounds. Though I'm not seen much change on the scales I am seeing a lot of change in the mirror (less fat & more muscle). I am for sure more tones and muscular. To me it sounds like im hovering around the same weight, 188 lbs (6 feet tall), but this is mainly because I am losing the unwanted fat and gaining muscle, I guess. Does this sound about right? I know something good is going on because I have changed my lifestyle, I'm feeling better, and looking a lot bigger only after 15 days.

Freakyfresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet is as follows;

Morning - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites

Mid morning - Whole wheat pasta and chicken breast

Pre Workout, 1 hour before gym - Turkey breast and whole wheat pasta.

Post workout - 2 scoops MyoFusion protein.

Before dinner time - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites.

Dinner - Brown rice and chicken breast.

Before bed - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites.

Does this seem like a good diet for everyday? It's 6 meals so i think im getting my meals in quite well. My only wonder is... is oats, protein powder and 2 egg whites a good meal? Or should i replace one of the oat meals for another solid food meal or even 2?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies!

dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    Hey,i like the way workouts are planned.But i personally made the workout days

Mond-Legs/calves
    Wed-Chest/Tricep/Shoulder
    Frid-Back/Bicep

I appreciate the time you took to help the community,however,i am not on steroids and learned that all those excessive excersises tend to be unnecessary.Such excercises like the skull crusher/combo.The previous workouts like the bench press and pushdowns/reverse are good enough for hitting triceps.Extra is like unncesary torcher to muscles for an average joe like myself with nothing extra helping body to rebuild.Thanks for the time for the workouts though,i appreciate it,I simply will just cut extras out

For anyone still reading cut out the deadlifts,developed back pains year ago when started lifting,no need for extra strain
    Ahhhh I've never touched or considered taking steroids in my life and I made out just fine on this program. There are also many others not on roids who have and are currently doing this program. What exactly is the point of your post? If your not going to follow the program how it's designed why bother and why bother posting in this thread? Just start your own workout log/thread.

As far as, I've been doing them for as long as I can remember and have zero back issues. Deads are one of the best compound/core exercises there is. Simple fact is if you've developed back pains.......you were/are doing wrong.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Decants available. Amouage, CDG, Le Labo, MFK, Byredo Canada Only.

It's really quite simple....... either you do it or you don't.

dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Freakyfresh View Post
    My diet is as follows;

Morning - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites

Mid morning - Whole wheat pasta and chicken breast

Pre Workout, 1 hour before gym - Turkey breast and whole wheat pasta.

Post workout - 2 scoops MyoFusion protein.

Before dinner time - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites.

Dinner - Brown rice and chicken breast.

Before bed - Oats (80 grams) and 1 scoop MyoFusion, 2 egg whites.

Does this seem like a good diet for everyday? It's 6 meals so i think im getting my meals in quite well. My only wonder is... is oats, protein powder and 2 egg whites a good meal? Or should i replace one of the oat meals for another solid food meal or even 2?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies!
    Looks solid but i'd replace one of the protein shakes with some solid food.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

rachayitha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone please direct me to the Forum for Kris Gethin's Body By Design (program in this book)? Not the Hardcore 12 Week Transformation program. That has more gym days than the book. Also are there videos specific for the Body By Design program? Thanks.

Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm starting my first real DTP session this Friday, its the first Bi/Tri DTP session in week 8. My question is, at what weight do u start the 50 reps and end the 10 reps. I mean i dont think its possible without injury or not getting even close to the rep ranges going with my normal weight usage. If someone could give me what worked for them, like starting with 50% 1RM for the 50 reps and then what increments you moved up in weight on both curls and skull crushers.....TY !!

Freakyfresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dizzy242 View Post
    Thanks for the reply bro. I think I will do that, I seen your diet plan a few pages back and that also looked pretty sweet. I'll change up one of the oats, protein powder and egg mix meal for another turkey/chicken breast meal or something. Mixing chocolate protein with oats is just amazing though! Haha! Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Smokedduck View Post
    I'm starting my first real DTP session this Friday, its the first Bi/Tri DTP session in week 8. My question is, at what weight do u start the 50 reps and end the 10 reps. I mean i dont think its possible without injury or not getting even close to the rep ranges going with my normal weight usage. If someone could give me what worked for them, like starting with 50% 1RM for the 50 reps and then what increments you moved up in weight on both curls and skull crushers.....TY !!
    For the first 50 weight use a REALLY light weight like maybe 20lbs. That will give you a good idea of how much to increase the weight for the other sets. Basically use the first set as a feeler, it's suppose to be a warm up anyway and trust me you can do 50 reps with just a bar a you'll get a burn/pump.

The weight for the skull crusher will probably be lighter than the curls, I found I was reaching failure much sooner with the crushers as opposed to the curls.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to say your progress is unbelievable. You say no roids, are you using the supplements kris recommends? I started today and I only take whey protein, multi, creatine, omega's. I prefer to limit myself to these. Any must haves?

Today I ate

1/2 cups of Oats 4 Egg whites 630am

Gym

Protein shake/Sweet potato 845am

Chicken Breast 3/4 cup of brown rice 2 cups broccoli 1030am

Can of Tuna 3/4cup of brown rice broccoli 1230pm

Chicken breast/Sweet Potato 3pm

Chicken Breast Broccoli 530 pm

3 ounce Eye of round steak/Salad (lettuce, cucumber) 820pm

Too much, not enough? I am 5"7 183lb high body fat %.

Originally Posted by macaronicaesar View Post
    I just wanted to say your progress is unbelievable. You say no roids, are you using the supplements kris recommends? I started today and I only take whey protein, multi, creatine, omega's. I prefer to limit myself to these. Any must haves?

Today I ate

1/2 cups of Oats 4 Egg whites 630am

Gym

Protein shake/Sweet potato 845am

Chicken Breast 3/4 cup of brown rice 2 cups broccoli 1030am

Can of Tuna 3/4cup of brown rice broccoli 1230pm

Chicken breast/Sweet Potato 3pm

Chicken Breast Broccoli 530 pm

3 ounce Eye of round steak/Salad (lettuce, cucumber) 820pm

Too much, not enough? I am 5"7 183lb high body fat %.
    Diet looks good, you got the right idea. But monitor your weight and see whats happening then adjust from there.

And yes **** roids!! It's amazing what a little determination and good nutrition can do. And I feel it's really gratifying knowing I didn't cheat my way to success. I don't even like taking supplements, just the basics like you listed above with the addition of bcaa powder.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

pawrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pawrus View Post
    Sigh last week has been hard for me with a lot of events going on (weddings, Valentines, etc.) so I've been eating non stop and had to take off on 2 training days. Starting Week 4 now, and am motivated to redeem myself. On another note, my supplements are depleting so I was wondering if I can forego the Vitargo and replace the Myofusion with my other protein power, ISO-1000. Also the concret is gone so is C-4 a good option?
    bump

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet looks good, you got the right idea. But monitor your weight and see whats happening then adjust from there.

And yes **** roids!! It's amazing what a little determination and good nutrition can do. And I feel it's really gratifying knowing I didn't cheat my way to success. I don't even like taking supplements, just the basics like you listed above with the addition of bcaa powder.
    Perfect, I feel the same way. Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

vaultman765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    Hey,i like the way workouts are planned.But i personally made the workout days

Mond-Legs/calves
    Wed-Chest/Tricep/Shoulder
    Frid-Back/Bicep

I appreciate the time you took to help the community,however,i am not on steroids and learned that all those excessive excersises tend to be unnecessary.Such excercises like the skull crusher/combo.The previous workouts like the bench press and pushdowns/reverse are good enough for hitting triceps.Extra is like unncesary torcher to muscles for an average joe like myself with nothing extra helping body to rebuild.Thanks for the time for the workouts though,i appreciate it,I simply will just cut extras out

For anyone still reading cut out the deadlifts,developed back pains year ago when started lifting,no need for extra strain

Look through this thread... there have been so many amazing results of people following the program correctly! If nothing is broke, don't fix it!!
    -Every time you stay out late….
    -Every time you sleep in…
    -Every time you miss a workout
    -Every time you don’t give 100%
    .... You make it that much easier for me to beat you!

CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finished chest and triceps day of week 6 today. Hasn't kicked in yet due to DOMS, but like the shoulder work out which kicked in today the pain will come tomorrow.
    Looking forward to legs tomorrow! But damn I'm drained. Need a big sleep, filled with getting up every couple of hours to eat hahah.

By the way, I'm sure dizzy would like his nuts to stay the same size haha, that's one of the many side effects I've heard are involved with roids.
    You can see he was properly determined, stuck to his diet and rested well, that's all! No drugs there.
    Again good job to dizzy as I am hoping to have similar results.

Originally Posted by CS91 View Post
    Finished chest and triceps day of week 6 today. Hasn't kicked in yet due to DOMS, but like the shoulder work out which kicked in today the pain will come tomorrow.
    Looking forward to legs tomorrow! But damn I'm drained. Need a big sleep, filled with getting up every couple of hours to eat hahah.

By the way, I'm sure dizzy would like his nuts to stay the same size haha, that's one of the many side effects I've heard are involved with roids.
    You can see he was properly determined, stuck to his diet and rested well, that's all! No drugs there.
    Again good job to dizzy as I am hoping to have similar results.
    Whoo, keep pushing!! I can't wait to really get into this program... only half way through week 2 now! I know soon enough this is going to go from intense to insane!

CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pawrus View Post
    bump
    Hey mate, yeah I replace vitargo with oats. I know vitargo gets into your system quicker, but its just too overpriced.

Also MyoFusion is good stuff, also look into ON as I've always loved their products.
    I am about to finish up my Con-Cret too, but I'm unsure as to if I will buy it again as its gone really quick and I don't want to have to fork out the money again, so I might get the ON creatine powder.
    I believe C4 is more of a pre-work out energy enhance, main ingredient being nitric oxide. I'm unsure if it contains creatine?

Berano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey mate, yeah I replace vitargo with oats. I know vitargo gets into your system quicker, but its just too overpriced.

Also MyoFusion is good stuff, also look into ON as I've always loved their products.
    I am about to finish up my Con-Cret too, but I'm unsure as to if I will buy it again as its gone really quick and I don't want to have to fork out the money again, so I might get the ON creatine powder.
    I believe C4 is more of a pre-work out energy enhance, main ingredient being nitric oxide. I'm unsure if it contains creatine?
    Earlier in this thread Kris has said that you can replace the vitargo with a banana as you need a fastabsorbing carb to get the protein into your system.
    Quite a few people on the transformation group page use this

Originally Posted by Berano View Post
    Earlier in this thread Kris has said that you can replace the vitargo with a banana as you need a fastabsorbing carb to get the protein into your system.
    Quite a few people on the transformation group page use this
    Hmm, interesting. Kris says in his videos to stay away from all fruits... Does anyone else eat a banana here?

BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm, interesting. Kris says in his videos to stay away from all fruits... Does anyone else eat a banana here?
    Nope, absolutely no fruits for me, as you said it's in the video.

@pawrus - c4 is fine as that is on the sups list.

Berano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Found one of the posts regarding bananas!

forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?discussionid=121&pp=10&page=152&do=discu ss[/url]
    One of the posts for post workout, from Bubba gone crazy
    kris for my post work out should i eat oat meal with my protein or like a gotorade?i cant afford no more supps and im 5'5 170 pounds

Kris's Reply

bubbaGone_Krazy - If you cant take Vitargo or Carb-Gain, you have no choice but to resort to a banana

I think it's to do with creating a spike in your sugars to get everything into the muscles quicker.

leewhitlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he does say it in the video mate not to eat fruits, but the other guy has mentioned about kris commenting on the forum lol. i have heard a lot of trainers use bananas as a post workout carb, they are quick release sugar so aids recovery faster!!

athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been amazed at how randomly sore I get from this program. A compliment to the variety.

Currently in week 7

theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Getting started on the program and look forward to seeing the results I can obtain. I was reviewing the thread and the videos and portion sizes are to be around the size of my fist? I have a food scale and didnt know if there were any better measurements for portion control I should be reviewing?

Thanks and look forward to the future progress.

#shakeItUp

Originally Posted by theFoz View Post
    Getting started on the program and look forward to seeing the results I can obtain. I was reviewing the thread and the videos and portion sizes are to be around the size of my fist? I have a food scale and didnt know if there were any better measurements for portion control I should be reviewing?

Thanks and look forward to the future progress.

#shakeItUp
    Kris just uses the size of his fist and then uses the scale to adjust the carbs from there.... A lot of people in this thread question about this, but for the people that stick to that strategy it seems to work.

theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFoz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vaultman765 View Post
    Kris just uses the size of his fist and then uses the scale to adjust the carbs from there.... A lot of people in this thread question about this, but for the people that stick to that strategy it seems to work.
    Thanks for the reply... I guess the Keep It Simple theory works best!

IvyLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm underway. Completed my first day yesterday and am going to hit the gym within an hour for Day 2!

Noticed that, in today's video, he didn't mention anything about a morning cardio session and he talks as if he didn't do any - yet it's on today's written routine. What's the best method for doing this program? Should I religiously follow the videos (if I want to do the same cardio he does etc), or should I plan on coming up with cardio twice a day on my own, regardless of what he says in the videos? I'm leaning toward following what he says in the videos because I doubt he'd pick a cardio that interferes with the next upcoming workouts, but I assume it's also a possibility that he'll stop mentioning his cardio choices in the videos at some point.

Thoughts?

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want Kris' results you need to train like Kris ^.^

Stick to the program as much as possible. As far as I know in this trainer Kris does Cardio EVERY morning after breakfast for the metabolism boost.

IvyLaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EricChowles View Post
    If you want Kris' results you need to train like Kris ^.^

Stick to the program as much as possible. As far as I know in this trainer Kris does Cardio EVERY morning after breakfast for the metabolism boost.
    Thanks, and it's my intent to do so - hence my question. In the day 2 video, he gets up - talks about his meals, and then goes to work. Next he's at the gym, finishes his workout, and does some cardio. He talks about the previous night's cardio and his legs rubbing together etc - but makes no mention, at any point during the video, of having done a morning cardio that day.

However, given your response, I'll make sure to just add an extra set of cardio. Do you tend to just select 2 moderate-intensity cardio sessions for each day?? I'm working with a foot injury (plantar fasciitis) and got some good insoles for my shoes to help with that, but I'm a bit wary of going back to my old running routine until this heals. Would a combination of bike/elliptical/walking be sufficient? Thanks a lot for your response

LC10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IvyLaw View Post
    I'm underway. Completed my first day yesterday and am going to hit the gym within an hour for Day 2!

Noticed that, in today's video, he didn't mention anything about a morning cardio session and he talks as if he didn't do any - yet it's on today's written routine. What's the best method for doing this program? Should I religiously follow the videos (if I want to do the same cardio he does etc), or should I plan on coming up with cardio twice a day on my own, regardless of what he says in the videos? I'm leaning toward following what he says in the videos because I doubt he'd pick a cardio that interferes with the next upcoming workouts, but I assume it's also a possibility that he'll stop mentioning his cardio choices in the videos at some point.

Thoughts?
    You do it twice every day whether Kris mentions it in the video or not. You can choose whatever cardio you want to do really. I change it up everyday from walking outside, stairs in my house, stationary bike, treadmill etc I just do whatever I feel like that particular day. Today I did Legs at the gym then stationary bike immediately after. For my second cardio today I will go outside for a quick walk. Dont fancy doing stairs on the same day I do legs lol

Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast