Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PowerXD™ from Blue Star Nutraceuticals™

Creatine Monohydrate... straight up, the best! Most researched and proven sports nutritional supplement in history. I used it, and I've used it during my prep up until I dropped my water the night before stepping on stage, just to debunk the myth of bloating and water retention. I was dry as dry can be! Now that we got this out of the way...

... we bring to you PowerXD™. A **convenient** creatine in a capsule that will give you a daily dose of 3 grams of creatine monohydrate delivered via Krebs Cycle intermediates and Orotic acid.

Purchase PowerXD™ HERE.

See more at --> http://tinyurl.com/pd4lbth

Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After the log I am supposed to be doing, this is def on my list to try.

Actually, so are a couple of other products..........
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post

Sweet! ... and thank you for the support!

We are going to be closing the Bigger, Better, Bench Weekly Giveaways soon, and starting up another contest in this section in the next little bit. Maybe later today, tomorrow, or next week. We'll see.

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Sweet! ... and thank you for the support!

We are going to be closing the Bigger, Better, Bench Weekly Giveaways soon, and starting up another contest in this section in the next little bit. Maybe later today, tomorrow, or next week. We'll see.
    Gosh............really didn't get a chance to enter that one "offically"

Cool..............gonna be starting another one soon

be on the look out......
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It won't disappoint! About a week in, and I'm lovin it!

Gosh............really didn't get a chance to enter that one "offically"

Cool..............gonna be starting another one soon

be on the look out......
    There will be plenty more opportunity.

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    It won't disappoint! About a week in, and I'm lovin it!
    BOOM!

Originally Posted by OSUBBall23 View Post
    damn looking good!

i need some more creatine!
    Thanks for stopping by!